Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 27, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
AdrianCrooks

yo real talk, has anyone really considered like tryna settle down at a young age? real talk i'm only 18, and im already bored with the chasing girls, partying etc. Like yeah it's sick for that night.. but in the long run, nothing got accomplished.

most likely not gonna meet your wife, at the club, or a party. Soo am I the only one who thinks its never too young to start really looking?
October 27, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
Soul Kitchen

getting married at 18? personally I wouldnt do it, you hardly even know who you are, much less who you want to spend the rest of your life with
October 27, 2009 @ 03:50 PM
Dubstep

im 19 and to be real im not down for commitments period, its cool and all but even in minor relationships i REALLY think twice before getting myself stuck

around 18 and early 20's you should be worrying about getting your shit together and finishing school and stuff, then get the girls, too crucial of a time for me to be settling down let ALONE getting married, FUCK THAT!
October 27, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
CONQ

nah.. you crazy son
October 27, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
Lucius

nah.. you crazy son

aaaaaa mmen
October 27, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
why?wolf

I wouldn't get married at 18, however I do feel you on the tired of chasing thing. I like being with one girl, there's a lot less to worry about. Its like shit who am I going to hang with today or fuck, oh wait I already know. Its nice being with one girl you're best friend is right there I dont know I am kind of a bitch when it comes to the girls im old school as fuck
October 27, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
Lucius

you can be with one girl, but for marriage it's to early, you're still young, your mind isn't set right. You still have those looks for all the nice girls.
October 27, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
Nigga Man

Canada must suck
October 27, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
northwest

Canada must suck

lmfao.

and yee wtf 18 and ready to settle? im still on my gotdamn climax of partying and shit. i think ill be in my late 20s by the time i am ready to settle
October 27, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
chopstickthugz

"Here comes the biggest mistake in your life."

-Once you're settled there will be many fun activities/experiences you can no longer to do.

What if baby pops out? HOLY COW. shit will be demanding not only financially, but physically as well.

*btw i thought there are many hotties up in Canada
October 27, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I'm not gonna look for a potential wife type gf until like 26 at the earliest, if it happens before that, great...if not, no worries...

I need to get my money right, and for a while keep MY money all for MYSELF.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 27, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
jaded

yo real talk, you ever be thinkin bout talkin like you have some sense instead of sounding like a total moron? real talk.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 27, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
CONQ

So my girl she's hella cool and were both falling for each other,she's my friends Ex but it's all good he doesn't care,I wanted her since the first time I spoke to her exactly a year ago at her job and now a year later were together,she's a freak and I love that about her but she has a past,she fucked my friend and his twin brother,and had a baby and put it up for adoption.She's easy as shit to talk to and she's can make me laugh no matter what and I love being around her.but I find myself thinking about her past when I'm not around her,she said she wants to fuck my brains out already after two weeks of dating(which I gave no problem with)but damn I like a little bit of a challenge.I care for this girl ALOT but her past is something that weighs heavy on my mind,I know she wants to change but I find myself thinking about fucking her and dipping even though I got more respect for her than that.
October 27, 2009 @ 09:19 PM
havok...

hahaha i knew i was gonna see that in here ^
October 28, 2009 @ 02:48 PM
AdrianCrooks

like you said, it's fun for "that night". So party on the weekends and look for a bitch to wife up during the week? it's not that hard.

Exactly man thats what im saying. Don't get it twisted i'm not tryna be married at 18. what im saying is, it's never too early to start looking.

And word some of you guys actually need to grow the fuck up.
October 28, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
2frashbacca

getting married at 18? personally I wouldnt do it, you hardly even know who you are, much less who you want to spend the rest of your life with
THISSSS. How are you gonna plan your life out when you aren't even done growing mentally let alone physically.
October 28, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
CONQ

Think about how much more you know about you the world and yourself than you did two years ago.. now think about how much more you will know 5 years from now..
October 28, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
TheOne

hey you only live once brah
October 28, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
604_mike

I get where youre coming from, I got tired of my partying/ man hoe-ing ways pretty early. I got married when I was 20, that was 5 years ago. Shit's not easy,but it's not easy at any age.

In my opinion todays culture is too immature, especially men. Seems like most dudes are scared shitless of responsibility. Im not saying every dude out there should run out and get married & start a family . But being a husband and father is pretty damn rewarding.

If you want some serious advice, the best place to look is probably not a internet forum about fashion. Speak to a man you look up to. Get some advice there.
October 28, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
Molly Wopp

I think I could never get married because it scare's me.
It's hard to find someone that love's you for you.
October 29, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
WadeFromPhilly

1.Not the question for HB
2.If it happens and its right you'll know it
3.Dont avoid it if it feels right
4.Dont force it whatever you do
October 29, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
UghItsDave

yo real talk, has anyone really considered like tryna settle down at a young age? real talk i'm only 18, and im already bored with the chasing girls, partying etc. Like yeah it's sick for that night.. but in the long run, nothing got accomplished.

most likely not gonna meet your wife, at the club, or a party. Soo am I the only one who thinks its never too young to start really looking?

You know, not alot of guys under 25 think this way. I respect you for having that outlook. Just remember that a committed relationship takes a lot of work. Its hard to balance shit out if you're in school, working, and have a gf (especially if you dont live with her) Something is gonna have to give.
October 29, 2009 @ 05:01 AM
UghItsDave

I get where youre coming from, I got tired of my partying/ man hoe-ing ways pretty early. I got married when I was 20, that was 5 years ago. Shit's not easy,but it's not easy at any age.

In my opinion todays culture is too immature, especially men. Seems like most dudes are scared shitless of responsibility. Im not saying every dude out there should run out and get married & start a family . But being a husband and father is pretty damn rewarding.

If you want some serious advice, the best place to look is probably not a internet forum about fashion. Speak to a man you look up to. Get some advice there.

Today's culture/society has a damn hard time making any money to support itself, let alone a family. It cost money to raise kids and to get married. Its no immature if dudes want to go around and have a good time. Especially if there way to focused on their hustle. Having a career is pretty damn rewarding and it would be rewarding to know you can buy your wife and kids whatever they wanted whenever they wanted.

Responsibility isn't in being married or having a kid, any fool can stick his dick in a girl and have a kid and half the people in this country get married prematurely and end up getting divorced. The best thing to do is relax and have until boom you find that one perfect chick.
October 29, 2009 @ 05:43 AM
VANCITY

always keep a couple bitches you could potentially wife and have a good/friendly relationships with em.. but dont go out with them to clubs and shit do that manslut shit on the sidecool... real talk divorce rates are high as fuck though^ i aint tryna be no 40 yr old divorced bachelor

Please login first to reply.