Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 30, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

I guess you didn't understand the term "Great Leader". If you think about it who's to say that what he did was wrong. How do we know that it was wrong. When I think about it Jews and religions have caused wars. I think Hitler was a great and probably the best leader this world has ever seen. The dude pretty much brainwashed a whole country. The guy came from being an orphan to being heck of a leader. Every country feared him. They didn't stop him because he was killing Jews, they feared that son of a bitch.

yo you ain't one of these kids are you?

please don't shoot up my school
October 30, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
DStyles

I could careless how many ppl Hitler had killed. These Americans died for their country and that's what they should do, that's why I did not support Obama aafter he said he was going to bring the troops back, THE WAR IS STILL NOT OVER!!!

I admire...fuck it I worship Hitler for his leadership skills. The guy had everyone scared.

Religions cause wars!

LMFAO@that kid I was arguing with before...you're so funny...ducktales.

Edit: This reminds me of this onetime this year someone attempt a home invasion robbery, he was armed. i didnt panic, i didnt cry for help. i manned the fuck up and defended myself. then called the cops to scoop the body.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 31, 2009 @ 12:02 AM

Inactive

eh s**t happens. i had a friend/classmate who died (accidental drug overdose) after a close relative of his died. it felt weird for a week or so. sad to say but you just gotta move on
October 31, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
DaisyFuentes

I could careless how many ppl Hitler had killed. These Americans died for their country and that's what they should do, that's why I did not support Obama aafter he said he was going to bring the troops back, THE WAR IS STILL NOT OVER!!!

I admire...fuck it I worship Hitler for his leadership skills. The guy had everyone scared.

Religions cause wars!

LMFAO@that kid I was arguing with before...you're so funny...ducktales.

Edit: This reminds me of this onetime this year someone attempt a home invasion robbery, he was armed. i didnt panic, i didnt cry for help. i manned the fuck up and defended myself. then called the cops to scoop the body.

lol you're a fucking idiot. Hitler was a terrible leader he doesn't know how to command a war for shit. the war was lost for Germany by 1943 because Hitler had the chance to take Moscow, but for some fucking reason said "no, i want to take Stalingrad just for fun" and resulted in the loss of most of his eastern front armies during the battle and their retreat. He also could have taken out like 400,000 british troops at Dunkirk but was a fucking dumb ass and was like "lol they're aryan i'll leave them be." so england stayed its own and germany never took it over making it able for us to bomb the shit out of his country while he let his people rot and starve. take 10th grade history again fool, leadership skills my ass...
October 31, 2009 @ 03:04 AM
STI Guy

haha i love how arguments on hypebeast always go way off topic.
October 31, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
DStyles

lol you're a fucking idiot. Hitler was a terrible leader he doesn't know how to command a war for shit. the war was lost for Germany by 1943 because Hitler had the chance to take Moscow, but for some fucking reason said "no, i want to take Stalingrad just for fun" and resulted in the loss of most of his eastern front armies during the battle and their retreat. He also could have taken out like 400,000 british troops at Dunkirk but was a fucking dumb ass and was like "lol they're aryan i'll leave them be." so england stayed its own and germany never took it over making it able for us to bomb the shit out of his country while he let his people rot and starve. take 10th grade history again fool, leadership skills my ass...

Lol, ROFL, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st post...unless you're one of those trolls making a new account.

Hitler>>>>>>>Obama

October 31, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
DaisyFuentes

Lol, ROFL, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st post...unless you're one of those trolls making a new account.

Hitler>>>>>>>Obama

i've been here since april i just never posted anything till now, i didn't know that having one post makes your argument invalid. and yes, obama is a fucking clown too, but if you think hitler is/was a great a leader you need to take a look at history great leaders countries dont last for less than 20 years. all i gotta say is your a fucking clown because you cant even respond to my statement directly instead you go and make fun of a post count "Lol, ROFL, LMAO!!!!!!!!!"
October 31, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
DStyles

i've been here since april i just never posted anything till now, i didn't know that having one post makes your argument invalid. and yes, obama is a fucking clown too, but if you think hitler is/was a great a leader you need to take a look at history great leaders countries dont last for less than 20 years. all i gotta say is your a fucking clown because you cant even respond to my statement directly instead you go and make fun of a post count "Lol, ROFL, LMAO!!!!!!!!!"

Respond to what statement? I already stated in what I believed in in the 1st page. Maybe you should stop trolling before I spray you with my troll spray...

October 31, 2009 @ 02:07 PM
DaisyFuentes

Respond to what statement? I already stated in what I believed in in the 1st page. Maybe you should stop trolling before I spray you with my troll spray...

maybe you should go back to grade school, and have better standards for a leader. you're a fucking joke, i'm done here. get back to the trailer park Cletus.
October 31, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
DStyles

maybe you should go back to grade school, and have better standards for a leader. you're a fucking joke, i'm done here. get back to the trailer park Cletus.

Juden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
chargerfan

I saw a kid arnd 3:20 see him later around 9 dead on the ground. Crazy shit happens...

Please login first to reply.