October 23, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
decastar

One of my best friends is guy and that's the last way I see things between us and I'm 112% positive it's the same for him. It's more of a brother and sister relationship.

lol thats what you think, hes probably dying to hit it razz
October 23, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
FROADS

One of my best friends is guy and that's the last way I see things between us and I'm 112% positive it's the same for him. It's more of a brother and sister relationship.

^that's reasonable..I also think our culture, world culture in general has somehow made us assimilate into a stereotypical society that views us as completely different from the other. For instance, guys tend to steer from intimate moments in public such as huggin your moms because it might somehow look feminine..but if one rejects that notion then its completely possible to have a girl as your best friend... Same thing with gay marriage, people just have to keep an open mind on things that were said to be strange.
October 23, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
FROADS

October 23, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
Koven

Brothers and sisters cant be best friends though....Well they can but thats weird unless their twins.

i was chilling with my x girl the other day and she called me her best friend. I mean I'm good friends with her...we dated a long time ago so theirs no awkwardness or anything like that. Shes probably my best female friend but nowhere close to being my best friend.

And for the record....I don't think its possible unless your gay or something lol.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 23, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
TheOne

from experience: no

agreed

unless your gay
October 23, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
applejuice

Brothers and sisters cant be best friends though....Well they can but thats weird unless their twins.

See I have a twin brother and it's really not the case. Much easier to be friends with people you don't live with.

youlooklame.tumblr.com

October 23, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
fy4sko21

Lmao at a majority of these replies, I wasnt asking if she would let me hit or not Im not thinking with the head of my dick i would never think about doing that to a close girlfriend. (like skunk said) Just wanted to hear a few clear opinions from you guys that are NOT desperate for vajayjay. More on the emotoinal level that there can be mad potential for you to be dating your best friend that is female. Obviously there would be downsides that if the relationship doesn't work out it fux up your whole chemistry with one another, and how would you guys deal with the fact that you lost someone you were mad tight with.
October 23, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
modernmischief

Yea it's good to have a few girl friends,I had one I always went to her for advice when dealing with another female,she did my homework,made me food,and hooked me up with some of her friends so having a good friend that's a girl is a plus.
October 23, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
modernmischief

Ayo threadstarter don't listen to any of these *****s. I have female friends that I'm od close with thats like fam to me and I wouldn't fuck. Only ppl who dont get pussy and starve for it are gonna say you cant be good friends with a girl and not want to smash.

QFT, some of you nigs need to read this.
October 23, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
Koven

I'm friends with a lot of the female members here, sometimes phone conversations, even talking some nasty shit, but it's left at that. If you a real niga, you can hold your shit in without even thinking about it, it's natural... If you're mature enough.

What does talking to girls from a website have to do with having a female best friend?

October 23, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
iheartvisvim

i unno man.. im real good friends with this girl, and it seems like ppl think were always datin n shit--
example: it was raining, and the two of us were in the parking lot talkin/teasin, naturally I was holding HER pink umbrella (cuz im a gentleman), n ppl were like "r u 2 datin?"
see, that's the thing, ppl always think ur dating her/borderline dating, which is weird.
but yea i agree, there's ALWAYS sexual tension.
n its weird cuz i dated 3 of her best friends.
October 23, 2009 @ 06:44 PM
fy4sko21

^ i feel you on that one. How do you two deal with the situation bro?
October 23, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
ThatHipsterHapa

im having this problem. im really good friends with her and dont mind being friends, but id still smash it if i could.

Same.
October 23, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
almost1

lol i think its cute having a girl bestfreind on some dawsons creek type shit LOL pause...

basisny.com

October 23, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
illy

I'm friends with a lot of the female members here, sometimes phone conversations, even talking some nasty shit, but it's left at that. If you a real niga, you can hold your shit in without even thinking about it, it's natural... If you're mature enough.

<333

nah but i really do think its possible. i admit i have a fair number of guy friends that i know would try to smash if the opportunity ever came up. but i have a couple guys in my life that are really brothers to me and there has never been any sexual tension or anything like that between us. it just depends on the people. the guys that i consider brothers to me are totally not my type and i'm not their either. if theres anything that attracts a guy to a girl, its gonna be hard for them to draw the line and not consider crossing it.
October 23, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
i Shot JFK lol

This is retarded. I for once, whole heartedly DISAGREE with Helgen. Female friends are just bitches i havent fucked yet.

i lol'd irl

lol hero...this is why your my favorite mod, 2nd would probably be that 38 year old pathetic white guy who never even posts sad

edit: thats right hero, i said 38 years old....whats that? no, i dont know if he realizes this forum is made up of 14 to 20 year olds....yes, i totally agree hero, that is sad sad
October 23, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
Dray

This is retarded. I for once, whole heartedly DISAGREE with Helgen. Female friends are just bitches i havent fucked yet.

and lol @ all these "he/she's like my brother/sister". You obviously don't have a brother or sister if you say that shit.

Mah niigga!
October 23, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
SwissMissFire

friend? sure
best friend? not unless you gay, or are in some serious denial
October 23, 2009 @ 09:32 PM
VADO-U.N.

when im lookin for a wifey wifey....she gotta be likemy best friend/lover...

~realtalk!
October 24, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
northwest

I dont think so. i cant really imagine a girl that has my back 24/7
October 24, 2009 @ 01:52 AM
illy

and lol @ all these "he/she's like my brother/sister". You obviously don't have a brother or sister if you say that shit.

this is where the maturity factor comes into play...
October 24, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
Koven

confused

Who the fuck is mature nowadays?

Word

being immature is the new black.

October 24, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
zyezye

yes it is. my best friend is a girl never thought of anything to be in a relationship with her. like illy said we're just not each others type. even though we basicly have the same interests in everything and do alot of the same shit. its just not gunna happen.
October 24, 2009 @ 06:00 AM
alex.

Word

being immature is the new black.

i lol'd
October 24, 2009 @ 06:12 AM
teov

Nah ... I have female friends and I can make a good laugh with them and have a good time ... but if you dig deeper at the end everything is always based on sexual attraction

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

October 24, 2009 @ 06:28 AM
RyanF.Baby

friend...yes...best friend...well i suppose its possible if theres no or almost no physical attraction between the two people and they just happen to get along well

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

October 24, 2009 @ 06:37 AM
alex.

friend...yes...best friend...well i suppose its possible if theres no or almost no physical attraction between the two people and they just happen to get along well

this.
October 24, 2009 @ 07:28 AM
SK1

Uh yea. You're girlfriend should be your best friend, and she's a female. cool
October 24, 2009 @ 08:16 AM
koedog.

yes it is. my best friend is a girl never thought of anything to be in a relationship with her. like illy said we're just not each others type. even though we basicly have the same interests in everything and do alot of the same shit. its just not gunna happen.

EXACTLY. i have a really close friend that's a girl .. even though we get along great i still couldn't see myself wit her, we talked about it before.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

October 24, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
MonkeyFresh

You guys are stupid.

seriously...
what does someones sex have to do with being a good friend?
albeit it can be more complicated than having a best friend that's of the same sex of course your best friend can be of the opposite sex...

Please login first to reply.