Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 16, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
noLs_a**owed

I'd just like to state that I hate anyone who is angered by this vid, for the sole reason that the cruelty/objectionable behavior is being administered to dogs in particular, with a passion. If you wouldn't feel the same way if these acts were being committed against any other animal, you are just as much of a cold hearted worthless lowlife piece of shit as they are.

People die by gang violence, people starve to death, and freeze to death, but you kids catch feelings over dogs, i can't understand it, they are animals. at best pets. they are not mans bestfriend, other humans are mans best friends.

catch feelings over shit that you can control like giving to the poor or living a moral life. Dont get mad cause ppl eat meat. i swear yall dudes are pathetic over this shit, holla at me when u turn vegan.
October 16, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
TeeMillz

^ For fucks sake, Do you read?

No is mad people eat meat, its the manner in which the animals are treated and slaughtered.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

October 16, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
SantaDuJuan

People die by gang violence, people starve to death, and freeze to death, but you kids catch feelings over dogs, i can't understand it, they are animals. at best pets. they are not mans bestfriend, other humans are mans best friends.

catch feelings over shit that you can control like giving to the poor or living a moral life. Dont get mad cause ppl eat meat. i swear yall dudes are pathetic over this shit, holla at me when u turn vegan.

*holla*
October 16, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
zetazeta

Damn that is fuckin crazy. suprised

same :S:S
October 17, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
no0 v.2.0

loooooooooooooooooool
October 17, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
x_X

*Raises hand*

What now?

I do feel bad about shit that happens to people. If it came down to it, I would save a baby from a burning building rather than a dog. I don't see what's so wrong about feeling bad for animals. These are sentient beings. They got a right to life as well brah
October 18, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
Soldier187

So are you Chinese or Japanese?
October 18, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
remus

damn, can't believe that shit.
October 18, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
VADO-U.N.

my niggga speaks the truth...now get me wrong even thou i hate dogs with a passion....i stilll felt really bad for them.....but i aint gonna fucking cry and make petitions and shit....they're only animals....fuck look at them jews killing the palestinians,,,look at them somalian babies dying og hinger/thrist/aids,,,look at them fucking russins killing innocent ppl in SHECHNIA.......REALTALK open your fucking eyes and stop beleiving wat fox news says
October 18, 2009 @ 02:08 PM
hottikatti

look at them fucking russins killing innocent ppl in SHECHNIA

lol

its Tšetšnja

and i think its actually that tšetšens are killing russians
(but i wouldnt say that its wrong what they are doing or call them terrorists because its the same way that my country got its independence from russia)
October 18, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

hey op you dont know enough about your own race to hate it
October 18, 2009 @ 03:08 PM
ReZ

Take this to PETA. LOCK
October 18, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
LOCKJAW

I saw a doc on HBO a few years back about this dog cruelty stuff happening around Kentucky/Tennesse. These hickass nigs would tell the spy recording that the dogs are violent as fuck, but the dog didn't do shit besides whimper. So the motherfucker kicks it till it barked and then shot it in the head and just laughs...
October 18, 2009 @ 05:21 PM
KevinsThatDude

Fuck, Americans kill pigs, chicken, and cows left and right for the sole purpose of eating. A dog's the same thing as the thousands of animals being killed today for food. Cut off the fucking emotional ties and deal with it.
October 19, 2009 @ 03:14 PM
noLs_a**owed

you're stupid as fuck

how am i stupid as fuck? because i did't catch feeling about this shit? razz
October 19, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
Shoosh

You guys need to grow up. How do you think they kill cows in america? They hang them upside down, slit their throats, and wait for them to bleed to death.

People in India probably think the same way about americans, as you guys think about the chinese.

Have you guys seen Canada killing seals because they were overpopulated? they beat them to death with sticks because a bullet for each seal would be too expensive. That's life, deal with it.
October 19, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
no1collector

How people treat animals is directly related to how educated they are and how much money they earn. You can't blame the ignorant and poor for acting ignorant and poor. If you learn where your food comes from, you'll realize that you contribute to brutality just as much as the slaughterer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9zwdARnE8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlhSQ5z4V4

Clip "Earthlings" that's relevant to this forum. It talks about leather.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJgGEqa2xI
October 19, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
SubP

shut the fuck up bubbleteajelly
October 20, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
Dray

How people treat animals is directly related to how educated they are and how much money they earn. You can't blame the ignorant and poor for acting ignorant and poor. If you learn where your food comes from, you'll realize that you contribute to brutality just as much as the slaughterer.

My niiggacool
October 20, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
sinco

asdasd
watch the whole video if u aren't faint of heart, it's alright if u can't

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbCaxOuQZs&feature=popt1dus00

it's not just the way they kill the dogs, it's the lack of emotion they show, it's also how they can casually talk in the background when this shit is going on

they have no sense of morality, i'm an atheist but i still believe in morality and ethics,

this is ridiculous, the whole setting makes me sick, the imagery of the shantys, the clothing, the people, the hair, the faces, it all pisses me the off that i'm associated with this shit

society tries to ameliorate itself while these people retard it's progress

it's the fact that my parents look like the people, wear the same shit, grew up the same time as them

watching this video is like watching my parents *****, this shit aint cool, i thought we moved past this shit

my parents don't do this shit, but physically they resemble them, this is some gross ass shit

fuck old chinese people

holy shit you are such a self hating chinese person...why dont you just get black pigmentation surgery or some shit im sure chinese people dont want you either bitch...

o and to anyone bitching about eating dogs while they stuff their face in with pork bbq and fried chicken you are a dumb hypocrite...but i do agree the dogs should be killed humanely like other animals but its not like some butcher places in the USA dont do this to domestic animals like pigs and cows... remember never judge a whole people by some peoples actions or id hate every black person

Please login first to reply.