Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 15, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
Dray

beliefs

you're

and there should be a question mark at the end of the last sentence

college ***** huh?

and how is this shoving "beleifs" on someone.

"I don't want to hear your shit, and i'm not going to make you listen to my shit"

long way off from KILLING IN THE NAME OF

If grammatical errors on a forum determined your level of education, this whole forum would be in trouble. I just dont see the joy you get out of making fun of someones religion. You're correct it is not shoving beliefs on anyone it is just plain sophomoric and ignorant. Furthermore you go and say "killing in the name of..." I never even claimed to be overly relgious and you felt the need to take shots at God. I love how people without valid arguments attack grammar. I hope you dont listen to rap you might have a heart attack.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
Goku

We as intellectual beings have the right to question everything in life. That's what distinguishes us from the animals.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
Dray

^I agree 100% I just dont like the slander. If someone wants to be atheist, it is their choice I just dont like the disrespect.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
Goku

^ That's what happens when you think.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
Dray

^ That's what happens when you think.

But if you know someone opinion isnt going to change why waste their time? Tolerance is something the world lacks.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:55 PM
kilogram

If grammatical errors on a forum determined your level of education, this whole forum would be in trouble. I just dont see the joy you get out of making fun of someones religion. You're correct it is not shoving beliefs on anyone it is just plain sophomoric and ignorant. Furthermore you go and say "killing in the name of..." I never even claimed to be overly relgious and you felt the need to take shots at God. I love how people without valid arguments attack grammar. I hope you dont listen to rap you might have a heart attack.

i'd love you to show me where i did this
October 15, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
Goku

But if you know someone opinion isnt going to change why waste their time? Tolerance is something the world lacks.

People are born into God not the other way around.
October 15, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

just btw, not believing in god doesn't make you an atheist, believing that there is no god makes you an atheist

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 15, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
Dray

i'd love you to show me where this happened.

you're right, it's petty of me to attack your grammar and spelling.

but it's damn hard to take you seriously when you do shit like that

beliefs

you're

and there should be a question mark at the end of the last sentence

college ***** huh?

and how is this shoving "beleifs" on someone.

"I don't want to hear your shit, and i'm not going to make you listen to my shit"

long way off from KILLING IN THE NAME OF

My mistake, you were taking shots at Christians. You were clearly talking about the crusades but fyi I dislike overly relgious people as much as I dislike disrecpectful atheist. Tolerance is the answersmile
October 15, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
Dray

People are born into God not the other way around.

Again, I respect your opinion and im not going to argue against what you believe.
October 15, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
kilogram

yeah, nobody gets killed in the name of religion anymore
October 15, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
Dray

You are getting off track, I never claimed relgion to be pure or righteous. I'd hate to use the word tolerance again but that was the whole theme of me coming into this thread. Religions do some fucked up shit there is no denying it but at the end of the die there will always be people who believe and people who dont.
October 15, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
Evolve

Ever heard of Sunnis and shiites?
October 15, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
Dray

^He was being sarcastic towards me.
October 15, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
Beez

Peace to all people I'm not here to be disrespectful, just sayin. But i really don't get the gist in believing the concept of atheism.

For one arguement people say religion caused wars etc. what about people like hitler, stalin, mussolini, kim jong il who have all not only been atheist but related among being communist or facist who left nothing positive behind? Looking back in our history what significance has an atheistic society played? Civilizations that have held a belief in SOMETHING have not only preserved tradition but offered something productive in history. And even though religion has caused a lot of BS in the past, billions of people today who have held a spiritual belief in God (not religion) have done their small parts to make a collectively bigger positive impact to balance the scale on the good side whether it's been through charity, nonprofit organizations, preservation of morals, to even influence or a source of motivation and desire to understand the way things work in life too!

Second argument atheist dont believe in something until it's scientifically proven. If so your contradicting yourself because the origin of life hasn't been proven since the beginning of time, yet why do you still live life? the perspective that we all live life even though we don't know exactly how we came about gives anyone just as much the right sense to believe in a God.

So what's wrong with having faith in something beyond your control?

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

October 15, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
kilogram

Second argument atheist dont believe in something until it's scientifically proven. If so your contradicting yourself because the origin of life hasn't been proven since the beginning of time, yet why do you still live life? the perspective that we all live life even though we don't know exactly how we came about gives anyone just as much the right sense to believe in a God.

what... in the fuck are you saying?
October 15, 2009 @ 09:53 PM
Dorfmeister

Peace to all people I'm not here to be disrespectful, just sayin. But i really don't get the gist in believing the concept of atheism.

For one arguement people say religion caused wars etc. what about people like hitler, stalin, mussolini, kim jong il who have all not only been atheist but related among being communist or facist who left nothing positive behind? Looking back in our history what significance has an atheistic society played? Civilizations that have held a belief in SOMETHING have not only preserved tradition but offered something productive in history. And even though religion has caused a lot of BS in the past, billions of people today who have held a spiritual belief in God (not religion) have done their small parts to make a collectively bigger positive impact to balance the scale on the good side whether it's been through charity, nonprofit organizations, preservation of morals, to even influence or a source of motivation and desire to understand the way things work in life too!

So what's wrong with having faith in something beyond your control?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are you serious with the post above?

why didn't you use the argument that most "evil" people had mustaches and all "good" people had long hair?

arguing online against/for anything involving religions is like beating a dead horse. keep to yourself and don't concern yourselves with other people's business.
October 15, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
soulamazing.

im an athiest, but, as i do not want them spewing their bullshit on me. we shouldnt spew our bullshit on them. do whatever makes you happy. no matter what someone believes, as long as it makes them a happier, better person, more power to em.

Wish more of them were like you.

THANK YOU, guys. cool
October 16, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
chopstickthugz

so y'all dont even believe the possibility of some kind of supreme being?
October 16, 2009 @ 02:18 AM
Dray

^I always wondered atheists thoughts of why the earth and people exist. If there is no God, what created earth. They will proably say "matter" but I want to know how matter got here in the first place and what created that law that it cannot be created nor destroyed. For all we know "matter" is God.
October 16, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
misteranonymou

We don't know where the earth originated from. We just don't believe in a magical fairy that created the earth in 7 days, or that the earth is on a turtle's back.
October 16, 2009 @ 08:29 AM
kilogram

^I always wondered atheists thoughts of why the earth and people exist. If there is no God, what created earth. They will proably say "matter" but I want to know how matter got here in the first place and what created that law that it cannot be created nor destroyed. For all we know "matter" is God.

so scientific and logical...
October 16, 2009 @ 08:41 AM
widgwok

We can go back and forth on this till the end of time, but I will say this:

The human mind, like just about anything else in the world, follows a natural progress (i.e. a natural evolution). We are 100 times smarter collectively as a race than we were one hundred years ago. Religion has tried to adapt to this constant evolution, but soon it will not be able to. Think about what happened hundreds of years ago in Salem, Massachusetts. Hundreds of young women were slaughtered because of a general fear of "witches". If anyone told one of you they were afraid of witches, you'd think they're fucking crazy; religion is no different. Religion is just a superstition, and it soon will fade. It won't happen rapidly, but people are beginning to use reason rather than religion to help them understand the world. As the human mind evolves, and our human reason and thought progresses, we will leave the old superstitions behind. Sorry, god.
October 16, 2009 @ 01:04 PM
Dray

so scientific and logical...

There goes that cynicism. I was simply asking a question and rather than giving me a valid point to think about, you post a smart ass comment, which still does not answer my question.
October 16, 2009 @ 01:54 PM
Goku

who created God? how do you know there aren't many Gods?
October 16, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
Dray

who created God? how do you know there aren't many Gods?

Thats point no one knows for sure. Why are we apart of such a complex system if there is no reason for us to be here?
October 16, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
Goku

Thats point no one knows for sure. Why are we apart of such a complex system if there is no reason for us to be here?

Who knows if there is a god? Who knows if we are too retarded as humans to understand the universe when it is infact quite simple.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
ClydeFrazier

i'm agnostic. i don't think anyone can truly prove or disprove God's existence

Melo Gang All Day

October 16, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
Goku

^ This is true. You could make the statement though that it's VERY LIKELY that a religious god/gods does not exist.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
Dray

I cant disagree with either of the last two posts.

Please login first to reply.