Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 7, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
&y

bump
April 7, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

why single out black girls? i mean,, why would somebody choose to NOT date a black girl. What if she was fine as fuck would you NOT date her because shes black?
April 7, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

they're too loud.... there's nothing wrong with being outgoing and being active... but shit they're so fucking annoying and loud... and of course im not speaking this on every black lady, but i sure as hell seen many of them being too loud that everyone looks at them like WTF... but they dont seem to care or give a fuck, hell sometimes i think they enjoy that kind of attention...

I mean i have a good female friend who is black too so I'm not going to rule out beautiful woman whether she's black, yellow, red, brown, or white.

But so far this has been the case...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 7, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
FROADS

you just lured donaldray 510 into this thread
April 7, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Dray

Hop off my nuts froad i was around when this thread was made.
April 7, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
FROADS

Mods should just stop letting dudes makes threads like these..shit just proves people are prejudiced behind close doors
April 8, 2010 @ 02:03 AM
Shanklin

they're too loud.... there's nothing wrong with being outgoing and being active... but shit they're so fucking annoying and loud... and of course im not speaking this on every black lady, but i sure as hell seen many of them being too loud that everyone looks at them like WTF... but they dont seem to care or give a fuck, hell sometimes i think they enjoy that kind of attention...

I mean i have a good female friend who is black too so I'm not going to rule out beautiful woman whether she's black, yellow, red, brown, or white.

But so far this has been the case...

I know exactly what you mean, and it's all in the person honestly.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 8, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
JasonHe

Honestly it depends how 'black' and no i'm not being racist if i had completely good feelings for any woman I'd date them. But it's more like i just don't find particularly dark females attractive. But like some black females are kinda hot and everyone knows its the black chicks that have the best ass. Maria Carey and Alicia Keys black is hot, Beyonce no doubt aswell.
April 8, 2010 @ 02:42 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^

YO REAL TALK FOR POSTING THAT PIC SMFH~

i mean who the fuck here is talking about some females from an african tribe?

u fucking OD'ed watching National Geography all day

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 8, 2010 @ 03:03 AM
JasonHe

^

YO REAL TALK FOR POSTING THAT PIC SMFH~

i mean who the fuck is here talking about some females from a african tribe?

u fucking OD'ed watching National Geography all day

Lol it's not racist man, it's just saying i wouldn't go out with an african tribe woman. How many people here would? African tribe women are still classified 'black girls'
April 8, 2010 @ 03:38 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

African tribe women are still classified 'black girls'

so u immediately think about African tribal women whenever u think about African females?

April 8, 2010 @ 05:40 AM
TheSecondComin

What kind of answer do you expect from a bunch of suburbanite asians and white boys?
April 8, 2010 @ 06:40 AM
MynamesnotRick

What kind of answer do you expect from a bunch of suburbanite asians and white boys?

This.
April 8, 2010 @ 09:52 AM
3 Stripes

is smash
April 8, 2010 @ 10:14 AM
Kzoh

Black women are like any other woman,they have flaws but you learn to deal and be happy with the positives.
April 8, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lol it's not racist man, it's just saying i wouldn't go out with an african tribe woman. How many people here would? African tribe women are still classified 'black girls'

Your ignorance is displeasing. Log off please.
April 8, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
glennboy

EDIT// Alright, the last post (quoted by WiseGuy) was not me. I shouldn't leave Hypebeast forums up when I sit next to my somewhat racist friend then leave to use the restroom.
I apologize on any offense I might have triggered.

Live Life // Get Mo Money

April 8, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
Juicy J

Never. Them bitches need to step off dis cawk. They got fat ass lips, big ass noses, and MY FUCKIN GOD!!! The smell that you inhale when you walk pass a herd of em?? They reek of KFC and rotten Watermelons.. We need to send thim all to an island with the gay people and bomb that shit to hell!!

WHITE POWER!!!!!

WE TRIPPY MANE

April 8, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

If there was a sea of dimes from other races i would still notice the black chick that is a 7 or 8. No lie. I love black women. Love everything about black women. For some time back in high school i believed white girls and asians were better than white girls due to my ignorance self hatred of my own race. now that i have begain to read and kick it around african women who are about educating themselves i find myself damn near at awww of the many variety that black woman come in. they are so fine

from the carmel skin,to brown skin,yellow bones....there soul....their spirit...how they hold themselves. I truly do wish someday that black women discover just how beatiful they really are and stop letting faggots like modermischief get in there heads making them believe they need to live up to a white standard. educate yourselves my people. All women are uniquely beautiful however to me black women are truly the gleem of my eye
April 8, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
UVZ

Im black and I don't even fuck with black girls forreal but as long as shit ain't ghetto,loud,fat,dark,ugly,no shitty tattoos,no weave,shoulder length hair,smart then it's all good.My last girlfriend was black but she was whiter than a white person and preppy she rocked sperrys,pearl necklaces,RL cableknits,and Abercrombie but she was cool I could actual hold a smart conversation with her which is rare for a black girl.

April 8, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
shakintheD

ive dated white/asians but ive never dated a black
its not that i dont like them

i just never see a REALLY attractive black person IRL
April 8, 2010 @ 01:50 PM
Koven

If there was a sea of dimes from other races i would still notice the black chick that is a 7 or 8. No lie. I love black women. Love everything about black women. For some time back in high school i believed white girls and asians were better than white girls due to my ignorance self hatred of my own race. now that i have begain to read and kick it around african women who are about educating themselves i find myself damn near at awww of the many variety that black woman come in. they are so fine

from the carmel skin,to brown skin,yellow bones....there soul....their spirit...how they hold themselves. I truly do wish someday that black women discover just how beatiful they really are and stop letting faggots like modermischief get in there heads making them believe they need to live up to a white standard. educate yourselves my people. All women are uniquely beautiful however to me black women are truly the gleem of my eye

But why are you calling Mischief a faggot when he is acting the exact same way you used too.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 8, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
Suraj

Many black girls around here(OC) are obnoxious and unintelligent. I have seen good looking black chicks in London, though. I most likely would not date a black girl. The darkest I would go is Indian, but then again, I'm Indian, too.
April 8, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
Dray

^really an indian calling someone dark? How do u come to the conclusion that they are unintelligent?
April 8, 2010 @ 02:26 PM
Juicy J

EDIT// Alright, the last post (quoted by WiseGuy) was not me. I shouldn't leave Hypebeast forums up when I sit next to my somewhat racist friend then leave to use the restroom.
I apologize on any offense I might have triggered.

lol yeah, whatever you say dawg...

WE TRIPPY MANE

April 8, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

wasn't a lot of this topic covered by the mixed race couples thread? not completely but a lot of that thread had some pretty profound stuff relevant to this thread
April 8, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
young idiot

It's always weird when I go to a different part of London and there's not so many other black people. But then I see a black girl, and I'm wondering -- are we looking at each other because it's like "hey, we share certain physical features!", or am I just too sexy for my shirt?

In other words I like black girls. But I like all girls, really.

Also, inspace is right, my thread is better. More inclusive and less likely to attract offensive opinions.
April 8, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
Juicy J

WE TRIPPY MANE

April 8, 2010 @ 07:09 PM
Gods Gift

get off the race shit.i know im not dating ANY girl if she is stupid, ugly, fat, stink and cannot dress. it should have nothing to do with race imo. all pussy is pink.
April 8, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
Suraj

^really an indian calling someone dark? How do u come to the conclusion that they are unintelligent?

Indians are not that dark. As a matter of fact, if you actually go to the metros of India, you'll see that many of the women/girls there are somewhat light-skinned such as let's say, Filipinos. Also, I'm not saying all black girls are unintelligent nor do I mean that the black race is intelligent because I know few smart black people around my area, but there are also many that are not intelligent.

Please login first to reply.