Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 15, 2009 @ 05:24 AM
S0LES0LEJA

yo wenevr the kdiz bop commercials r on i try and lyk predict whihc of the kidz is gonna grow up 2 b gay usually its all of em but yea shit is on point
October 15, 2009 @ 05:54 AM
Squallie586

wtf is up wit quiet ass people.

This is what happened on a car ride wit one of my friends.

Me : So..
Friend : Silence.
Me : Dude, why do you never talk?
Friend : cuz im driving.
The fuck?? you cant talk and drive now?!

I use to have lunch in high school with this guy. You can only imagine the quiet ass walks to Chipotle..

your mom was quiet when I first met her
October 15, 2009 @ 06:03 AM
misteranonymou

Introverts vs. extroverts...
October 15, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
?itiswhatitis

i hate people who talk too much.smile
October 15, 2009 @ 11:01 AM
Gods Gift

im socially awkward and quiet but i dont really care either

we call it socially retarded now-a-days
October 15, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
DaSteeze

^damn dude. this is what happens when you over analyze and lose touch with the whole point. from what we are told about the car ride, the guy wasn't shy. they're friends why would he be shy? the dude just didn't want to talk. simple as that. don't guys always complain about girls talking too much? now males are complaining that their friends aren't talking enough? .......

ur lost dude we were already off the main post. i was responding to the virgins saying being quiet for no reason > talking a lot, shy or not.

and ur last sentence is super idiotic the guy wasnt even talking at all theres a huge difference.
October 15, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
thingss_viral

I am not friends with my ex best ffriend naymore because of this very topic. quiet people ftl

Sunny Places for Shady People.

October 15, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
STI Guy

ur lost dude we were already off the main post. i was responding to the virgins saying being quiet for no reason > talking a lot, shy or not.

and ur last sentence is super idiotic the guy wasnt even talking at all theres a huge difference.

huge difference to what, idiot?? there are times when you just have nothing to talk about! don't you ever have those times? of course you have, everyone has had one of those times. does that make you shy too?!
October 15, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
W33ZY

i hate loud ass people.
October 15, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
DaSteeze

huge difference to what, idiot?? there are times when you just have nothing to talk about! don't you ever have those times? of course you have, everyone has had one of those times. does that make you shy too?!

did u only read my post in the whole thread or wut? the ts clearly specified that the car ride was one example of many. i hate fucking faggots like you. you dont even know what were talking about but youre quick to jump in outta nowhere and call people idiots. you fucking stupid stinky subhuman fat tramp, fuck off.
October 16, 2009 @ 01:12 AM
STI Guy

hahhhahha you mad dumb bitch? fuck you faggot bitch. that being one example of many doesn't change shit. you know how i know you're a bitch? you can cause a huge argument out of nothing. bitch. this isn't that serious... bitch.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:06 AM
chemi

OP is suffering from a disease called bitchassness and privilege- everyone has to entertain that mothafucka

real nikkas roll in silence
October 16, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
chemi

axe my negro kenard over there
<--------------
October 16, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
zyezye

i am a quiet person but i learn alot from people who talk alot, more of an observer that's how u know when people are bsing and or i just don't have much to say because the topic is usually some dumb shit that doesn't make sense, people usually dig holes for themselves eventually if they keep talking u catch people in lies, etc, i think people who run their mouths all the time are trying to cover up something they seem hella fake to me but people who know when to talk or bring up interesting shit makes me trust them a little more too many bich ass ninjas acting like bitches and gossip now a days>sad

shiet, are you like... my twin or something?

quote from Nas

"Quiet nigas will kill
Loud nigas talk shit
Them be the ones that get killed
It's wild where we walk kid"
October 16, 2009 @ 02:39 AM
Mc sushi

i hate loud ass people.

I hate Rude Load ass people

You can Thank me now or later by using RepCode: "N4E1" Karmaloop.com//Plndr.com.

October 16, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
MeroWavy

quiet ones are also the freakiest ones &)&)

this.yes.smile
October 16, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
DaSteeze

hahhhahha you mad dumb bitch? fuck you faggot bitch. that being one example of many doesn't change shit. you know how i know you're a bitch? you can cause a huge argument out of nothing. bitch. this isn't that serious... bitch.

u said everybody has their moment of silence when the op said that was just an example of how he acts all the time. how doesnt that destroy ur whole posts? ur whole presense in this thread was unnecessary and pointless. fucking lost whorebag just gtfo.

and lol @ u virgins trying to reinforce ur confidence by quoting a rappers lyrics talking about his hood life

the same rapper who wrote "I'd open every cell in Attica send em to Africa"

shm just go read a self-help book
October 16, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
STI Guy

hahhaha you're a super bitch. thanks for giving me a laugh to start my day.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
zetazeta

well some ppl really dont like to chat when driving... i have a frd whos like that.. cuz hes so horrible @ driving hes gotta concentrate 100% on it LOL
October 16, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
northwest

David Tyson Gentry: "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."

damn that is very true. but i do hate people who dont talk. im in some advanced classes and these nerdy bitches wont even say anything, just sit there and have a staring contest with the ground...
October 16, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
DaSteeze

hahhaha you're a super bitch. thanks for giving me a laugh to start my day.

this is how you submit in a battle folks.
October 17, 2009 @ 02:59 AM
STI Guy

this is how you submit in a battle folks.

no there's no point in arguing with someone as arrogant as your ass. why you gotta be a bitch though? you replied to me but at the same time called everyone else a fag? why you a bitch?
October 17, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
kmz

this thread went from some dude not talking in a car ride to people being consultants/executives for f500 companies lol
October 20, 2009 @ 09:14 PM
JazzyJustin

[youtube]w7R1MzTb6KU[/youtube]
October 21, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
kkmonte88

wtf
I've always been quiet my whole life. but i still engage in conversations with people.. No offenseo to ppl who talk all fuqin day but jesus. IM a laid baq dude and have laid back slow conversations becuz thats the lifestyle i live. I hate ppl who yap abt this and that and its bs u can tell jus by the way they brag abt dumb shit. Being laid back is the chiller way, becuz i can still be loud when i need to. not all the fuqin time tho like some of u...
October 21, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
Above_All

Quiet people usually have anger issues.
October 21, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
Principal Buttsavage

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"-frank lucas
October 21, 2009 @ 03:22 AM
Denny Crane

Quiet people usually have anger issues.

That's total bullshit!

Quiet people are usually the ones who are engaging in deeper thought. It's the same reason some people enjoy solitude.
October 21, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
character

Maybe that person just dint want to talk to you, no offense, its like when you talking to a friend and that friend just put on their headphones, that just mean they don't feel or just don't want to talk to you

Please login first to reply.