Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 7, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
splean07

This may be the wrong forum to make this post on, but I understand that there still is a older crowd here. Who has been to Ibiza before? How is it? I mean hows the atmosphere, the club scene, the women, the beaches. I have a few distance friends that have been there and I get mixed reviews.. Some say it was the best experience of their life and others say it sucked. I understand that it is most definitely the number one club spot in the world but I would like some more opinions from anyone who's been there.. please share cool

Edit: Thought I would add this www.ibiza-spotlight.com
October 7, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
splean07

Virunga
Total Posts

Sounds like you need to get out some more.

Back on topic.
October 7, 2009 @ 02:02 PM
fy4sko21

1K post brah! ^^
October 7, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
Ledger

This may be the wrong forum to make this post on, but I understand that there still is a older crowd here. Who has been to Ibiza before? How is it? I mean hows the atmosphere, the club scene, the women, the beaches. I have a few distance friends that have been there and I get mixed reviews.. Some say it was the best experience of their life and others say it sucked. I understand that it is most definitely the number one club spot in the world but I would like some more opinions from anyone who's been there.. please share cool

Edit: Thought I would add this www.ibiza-spotlight.com

My cousins who live in Europe went last year.

There's a fuckload of Poms, most act like the biggest tossers you've ever met. Most people are on drugs, Eccies and Ket are fairly popular. Going to clubs isn't too $$$ but booze is ridiculous - my cousin went to one bar on the beach and was charged 8 Euro for a Corona confused

Otherwise it's very very good if you have $$$. Rent an apartment ( you've got to book months in advance) and share it with a few people. If you don't have heaps of $$$, get there early and pick up a job - being a taxi driver there can earn you a fair bit of cash. No need to go out every night, towards the end the better nights happen - Tiesto, David Guetta, Carl Cox etc.

If all goes right, i'll be there next year smile
October 7, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
splean07

Im from Portugal but I live in Canada. I go to Portugal every 2 years.. next year will be 1 week in Porto, 2 weeks in Algarve and my last week in Ibiza, Spain. It's a 100-150 euro plane ticket from my place to Ibiza. Should be a blast cool
October 7, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
ends!

I know folk that go like every year and shit. Meant to be a Squad of us going next year.
October 8, 2009 @ 03:06 AM
Silver Bullet

I've been twice and there is a fuckload of chav cunts.Still a lot of fun to be had though.

Please login first to reply.