Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 8, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

Ive lived in NYC and visited Cali. And I think Cali has got it beat. I hate NY winters they especially suck if you have a car. NYers are also very rude and the city is stinky and filthy. Theres a lot to do in Manhattan but good luck finding parking and watch out for the group of gang members on the subway. NYC breeds competitive strong minded people so thats one thing I can appreciate about being raised there and I also prefer living on the East Coast though because theres more over here like Miami and Atlanta...
October 8, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
*ER!C

Ive lived in NYC and visited Cali. And I think Cali has got it beat. I hate NY winters they especially suck if you have a car. NYers are also very rude and the city is stinky and filthy. Theres a lot to do in Manhattan but good luck finding parking and watch out for the group of gang members on the subway. NYC breeds competitive strong minded people so thats one thing I can appreciate about being raised there and I also prefer living on the East Coast though because theres more over here like Miami and Atlanta...

cmon niigga man up...
no hatesmile
October 8, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
sado

where is southern new york?

I was thinking he meant like south shore staten island, around tottenville with all the rich white kids but thats just me
October 8, 2009 @ 02:25 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

cmon niigga man up...
no hatesmile

Im just sayin real shit most of you here think Im over-aggressive and Im probably one of the nicest NYers you will ever meet. Most *****s in NY are assholes becuz they dont get any of this nice outta town pussy
October 8, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
ThirdEyeOpen

The only place NYC doesnt stink is in Wash Heights where the only thing you smell is the nice aroma of Sour Diesel and OG Kush in the air...
October 8, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
sado

People are rude everywhere my dood. Born in BX raised in harlem. i been to Cali and they also have a large reputation for rudeness. maybe even more...
This thread is dumb tho, no one is gonna win this one
October 8, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
NelsS

end of thread

khyber and 2 bros smile
October 8, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
JGESQUIRE

I call a tie. Everyone outside(world) of Cali & Ny looks to us for inspiraton, woman, etc.

Obv Ny has Cali beat in some areas and vice versa.
October 14, 2009 @ 05:44 AM
S0LES0LEJA

da realness da foundation
October 14, 2009 @ 05:44 AM
S0LES0LEJA

Willy you in Philly? (Lol.) I didn't know you moved man, word, I wanted to burn once again with you homey, but maybe I'll visit Philly because I got some friends there. Too bad I can't stay till December, that's when the major gaming tournament of the east coast happens in Philly... Best time ever, mad bitches (yes, IN A GAME TOURNAMENT,) you can go to anybody's hotel room, mad drinks, coke, bud, games, the works.

yo wats up w/ this?
October 14, 2009 @ 07:50 AM
StaySharp

if you guys are in the philly area we can have a epic chill day i can get that bud
October 14, 2009 @ 10:07 AM
JARE

Lemme know aswell ^
October 14, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
The Stig

ONLY CALI HAS THE FINEST KUSH YOU CAN EVER FIND

LOL I never understand why CA people think they are the only state in the country that gets headies? Yeah you're closer to BC... so? Every strain of headies in Cali is in New England and NY too. I have no doubt Vermont is in the same league as Nor Cal for fresh local outdoor strains. But trust, we have all the same strains of bud over here you guys got over there.

NYC no question has better hard shit than Cali, that's not even a question.

West Coast: Dirty Black Mexican GAAARBAGE, it looks like bear shit

East Coast: Raw Powder real dope shit from NYC

CA can't even dream about shit like this.
October 14, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
1neSTixNJ

I was just out in SF and it was a dope trip, but NYC is where its at.

actually I'm surprised no one mentioned the banks, or street skating in nyc period, that's one of my favorite parts of the city.

October 14, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
Dray

^Isnt Cali the "Mecca of skateboarding"? (I dont skateboard so I wouldnt know)
October 14, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
almost1

basisny.com

October 14, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
1neSTixNJ

cali has amazing history with skateboarding and culture, but of course NYC has it's own culture/vibe/style that makes it unique and interesting. obviously an apples to oranges comparo.- I was just pointing out one of my personal favorite things about NYC. Not just the Banks per se, but the feel of skating in the city or just pushing around through traffic.
October 14, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
milkb0x

for everyone posting in-n-out burger pics for CA...i mean being from california in-n-out isn't so exclusive anymore now that it's in utah now...las vegas was ok then a couple in AZ but now utah kinda ruins it
October 14, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
Ay Realtalk B

im from Ca but i know NY is better is has everything Ca has and more
October 14, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
1neSTixNJ

since we're on the subject of skateboarding LA is also home to the berrics which is also home to the best skateboarding website out there

true enough man... I'm just surprised no one had brought up skating earlier in the thread.
October 14, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
almost1

also in LA....

fool...

basisny.com

October 15, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
Junksen^2

i understand the whole vibe of riding in NYC, but NYC can't compare to CA with skate spots and the ideal conidtions. The vibe of riding in SF or LA is just as cool
October 15, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
cypher

whoever brought up rappers from cali is a damn fool. NY rap shits on cali.
October 15, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
1neSTixNJ

ya know what, this thread is actually kinda dope cause ppl are reppin' where they live and it's cool to see the great parts of places I'm generally unfamiliar with. It's honestly motivating me to get back out to Cali and see more of it, as well as spend more time in NYC again... (too bad I'm broke and stuck at school).
October 15, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
iericparki

I'm from the west coast. But Biggie>Pac anyday.
October 15, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
1neSTixNJ

Lets not forget that competition is healthy for anything, industry, sport, music, etc...just makes the next person innovate or try that much harder, and in the end we all can benefit.
October 15, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
Luther_lennon

on the subject of late night conan/leno vs. letterman

on the subject basketball lakers vs. knicks

October 15, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
modernART

^lol why is adam morrison in the front of that picture. he and his suit deserve to be all the way in the back.

mbenga did more than him.
October 15, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
tyler,

LOL I never understand why CA people think they are the only state in the country that gets headies? Yeah you're closer to BC... so? Every strain of headies in Cali is in New England and NY too. I have no doubt Vermont is in the same league as Nor Cal for fresh local outdoor strains. But trust, we have all the same strains of bud over here you guys got over there.

NYC no question has better hard shit than Cali, that's not even a question.

West Coast: Dirty Black Mexican GAAARBAGE, it looks like bear shit

East Coast: Raw Powder real dope shit from NYC

CA can't even dream about shit like this.

yes, let us take pride in our city's abundance of hard drugs, the bane of society and culture.
November 22, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
r0yal

i was born and lived in new york for a while and ever since i moved out here in da bay area i got soft! and its kinda dead out here forreeaaaaalls.

ill rather stick wit da city that never sleeps cool

Please login first to reply.