Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
tmwtg

xxx
October 4, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
unknown force.

i commute. i went to sjsu and my parents moved to san jose with me since they had previously lived in the bay. then i didn't like it and they followed me back to san diego. feel this kind of pain *****?
October 4, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
STI Guy

damn your mama's a bitch. she doesn't want you to get the sex or scared that you may get the sex from dudes.
October 4, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
sado

suprised damn.. maybe its just me, but i could never call my mother a bitch....
October 4, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
tmwtg

here's how the convo went:

moms: you're not dorming. there's another reason
me:: whats that?
moms: cant tell you. thats it. i pay 5k a year for your school. i dont care if you got (a lot of) scholarship money. you're not dorming.
me: i waste 2 hours each day just to go to school. 4 hours if i stay late. you never went, so you dont even know whats going on.
mom: i pay for your school. no dorming. after class, come home and study. college is not about "having fun." you go to school, thats it. no girls, no drugs, nothing. i pay for your school so i have a say in what you do.
me: are you being serious right now?
mom: you're an ungrateful little fuck/bitch/[insert chinese cuss]. go to school, come home, eat, and do homework. if you fuck up, you're going straight to state school. i dont care. thats it.
October 4, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
modernART

i commute. i went to sjsu and my parents moved to san jose with me since they had previously lived in the bay. then i didn't like it and they followed me back to san diego. feel this kind of pain *****?

damn, how did they hold their jobs steady?

tellmewhentogo, are you asian? haha just asking
October 4, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
cuddlestheshee

well man.. she is paying for your schooling... soooo

suck it up or move out and pay for your own schooling.
October 4, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
modernmischief

Damn that sucks going to college and still living at home I'd kill myself,you might aswell still be in HS.

But forreal get like 2-3 homeboys that are down and have money,and get a house together.
October 4, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Medic.

dude if you are working you can just let all that paper stack up so its not all bad
October 4, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
Captain Deez

5 days a week, 30 minutes a day
October 4, 2009 @ 08:51 PM
hypeist

5 days a week. about an hour each way. and 3 out of 5 days i have a 2 hour gap between classes, but i can't go home and kick it in that time so i gotta wait at school. usually end up just blazing or studying.
October 4, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
N1njai

Everyday, but it's not that bad, just driving 10 miles to school, so each day I drive like 40 miles? The part that sucks is the gas part.....
October 4, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
tyler,

dude don't worry about it . . . your moms is just thinking about you . . .

paying for all her living expenses so she can retire early and live the good life
October 4, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
Yulz

Damn that sucks going to college and still living at home I'd kill myself,you might aswell still be in HS.

But forreal get like 2-3 homeboys that are down and have money,and get a house together.

Im planning to do that when i get a settle job
October 4, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
STI Guy

haha sounds like the typical chinese bitch mom who's still tied to her communist ways. luckily i talked my mom out of that mentality. basically i told her this world ain't like that shit anymore. i guess you're not good at being persuasive.
October 4, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
tmwtg

haha sounds like the typical chinese bitch mom who's still tied to her communist ways. luckily i talked my mom out of that mentality. basically i told her this world ain't like that shit anymore. i guess you're not good at being persuasive.

maybe your mom is easier to persuade

or maybe she's not as cheap
October 4, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
sebas

yeah i commute too, coney island to harlem each day
October 4, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
decastar

you should be happy your moms paying for your shit, some people have to commute AND pay for their school
October 4, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
sado

you should be happy your moms paying for your shit, some people have to commute AND pay for their school

this. i know someone that has to work and pay all their tuition, housing etc to go to college
October 4, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
clou

Dude for real...like almost all of my local friends commute. An hour each way isn't even that bad. Before I got my license I spent an hour and a half each way on the bus to high school.
October 5, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
chopstickthugz

4 days a week. 15 mins

But I used to go to the college which is 35 mins drive... that was a real biattch
October 5, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
STI Guy

maybe your mom is easier to persuade

or maybe she's not as cheap

are you from nyc? i bet i can guess what college you go to if you are hahaha.
October 5, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
AntonyT

probably this one time when i was a freshman and i lived with my peoples and shit.traffic was terrible and shit and it took me an hour to get to school den i had to take the shuttle and shit and it was always packed in the mornings. den this one time i stepped on this *****s shoe and he got made saying i smudged his puma and shit and so he got up and tried to tackle me at the waist and i was like grabbing the seats with one hand and trying to push him off me with my other hand and shit. den i looked up and three more of these gorrilla *****s came over and helped proceed to beat the shit out of me. then after that i lived closer to the university
October 5, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
Tronic

4 days.

45 min drive.
1hr 30min bike.

Weaaaak.
October 5, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
TehJNasty

honestly going to college IS just having fun. think about it, when will you ever be able to do anything like going to college again? never

if i were you i would try to persuade my mom everyday to let me dorm, missing the dorm life is pretty much missing what college is all about, learning about self reliance and all that other bullshit you need to survive in the real world without your mom. you miss out on friends too that could last a lifetime, longer than hs friends

good luck, you still need to study and do well, dont forget that, even if you did dorm
October 5, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
DStyles

here's how the convo went:

moms: you're not dorming. there's another reason
me:: whats that?
moms: cant tell you. thats it. i pay 5k a year for your school. i dont care if you got (a lot of) scholarship money. you're not dorming.
me: i waste 2 hours each day just to go to school. 4 hours if i stay late. you never went, so you dont even know whats going on.
mom: i pay for your school. no dorming. after class, come home and study. college is not about "having fun." you go to school, thats it. no girls, no drugs, nothing. i pay for your school so i have a say in what you do.
me: are you being serious right now?
mom: you're an ungrateful little fuck/bitch/[insert chinese cuss]. go to school, come home, eat, and do homework. if you fuck up, you're going straight to state school. i dont care. thats it.

She's right college is not about fun...then again we need ppl like you to work at McDonalds so what the heck dropout.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 5, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
koedog.

I commute to Manhattan Mon-Thurs, I don't mind it though.

I do wanna transfer to a college with dorms next year or the year after though.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

October 5, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
Logikal Accord

1-hour commute each day

mom (bitch) wont pay for dorming
she wont tell me the "main reason" why

anybody else share my pain? or am i the only one?

FML

Does this "bitch" pay for your school, books, car, gas or anything like that? Great.
October 5, 2009 @ 09:14 PM
WillonDope

I get on the TTC.
October 5, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
WillonDope

Please login first to reply.