Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 29, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
Evolve

60% of the time, it works every time.

huh?
September 29, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
blake

Just one question, you ever like chill with this chick?
September 29, 2009 @ 02:29 AM
inkwell

no hate
Its all good I gotta puerto rican shorty in my nutrition class I can spit to,and use the shit I learned from this thread but damn I wanted that Egyptian pussy tho fuck it.

no hate son, but seriously if you are gonna "spit to" any girl, you better get real cozy and pull up a chair in that friend zone....
September 29, 2009 @ 03:16 AM
SK1

I gotta say though there's no golden rule. I've known a lot of girls who will get pissed if you don't give them enough attention. Especially really clingy brawds, they want to hang out all the time and act like its a relationship after a week. I've seen it before and I'm sure I'll see it again.

Coming on too strong and not showing enough interest is a fine line...It also depends on what the dude is looking for, some mickey mouse shit or some real shit.
October 4, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
rayshiest

found this on reddit:

"Nah, that's not how it works. Women naturally want to mate with powerful, dominant, influential, sexual men. How you treat women is not a big factor in how attracted they are to you, it's a lot more about how you treat yourself. If you're the type of guy who kisses any attractive girls' feet and supplicates to them at every turn, you obviously don't value yourself very much, and therefore they won't value you either. Sheer assholishness is often misconstrued by dumber girls as confidence, which is why it seems that assholes have awesome luck with women. However, the smarter girls (the ones you want to be with, honestly) can see that it is actually a lack of stability and confidence that they take out on other people.

The best way to get women to like you is to like yourself and not be afraid to let girls you want know that you want them. You don't have to be an asswipe to get laid." -skitolz
October 4, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
dOpeMitch

use the penis in the popcorn trick.

coolcoolcool
October 4, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
pigzai

make a move. surprise her. girls love surprises. start doing little things that makes her notice you a little bit more and make her think "is he hitting on me?" but dont do it so obvious..be hot and cold to her.
October 4, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
Yulz

be an asshole to a certain extent
October 4, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
stuffle

wheres the picks
November 12, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
modernmischief

Bump for little homie
November 12, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
James Bond 007

Hold on this thread needs one clarification of detail. The "asshole" method works almost systematically if done correctly. However this entire strategy can be thrown out the fucking window if there is a distinct difference in attractiveness. Say if the guy is ugly as shit, the girl will most likely never be interested, no matter if the "asshole" method is used.

First off, you need to try to pick up girls that are actually IN YOUR LEAGUE. I've seen many friends fail to take this into consideration, and it didnt end well for them. Believe me, if the girl is not physically attracted, there is no real point in trying, her mind is pretty much made up.
November 12, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

^this.
November 12, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
Tommy Boy

I concur.
December 13, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
tmwtg

Hold on this thread needs one clarification of detail. The "asshole" method works almost systematically if done correctly. However this entire strategy can be thrown out the fucking window if there is a distinct difference in attractiveness. Say if the guy is ugly as shit, the girl will most likely never be interested, no matter if the "asshole" method is used.

First off, you need to try to pick up girls that are actually IN YOUR LEAGUE. I've seen many friends fail to take this into consideration, and it didnt end well for them. Believe me, if the girl is not physically attracted, there is no real point in trying, her mind is pretty much made up.

"There are no ugly guys, just lazy ones."
December 14, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
AW

^lol'd at the quote

have to agree.
December 14, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
RZA.

December 14, 2009 @ 01:33 AM
Lew

you won't know if she's physically attracted to you or not unless you go and try and pick her up.

so i mean...
December 14, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

word, any mac you know has been rejected more times than they can count, it happens

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 14, 2009 @ 06:07 AM

Please login first to reply.