Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 30, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
ET88guy

Having your own house is amazing. At the same time, living with more than 2 people comes the diffusion of responsibility. Example, "i'm not taking out the garbage if no one else does" x however many people live in the house= never gonna get done. Thats how my house works right now, no one does shit and good luck trying to invite women over when there is 3 week old garbage covering your entire living room. Don't even wanna fuckin sit down, let alone chill. Trust me on this, but you're gonna look at your friends a lot differently when you start living with them. Maybe not right away, but after a while some shit will start to get to you.

Pretty good list Kidkorea, except theres no way that jar thing would fly or chore list either, not in my house lol.
October 30, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
hypeist

Having your own house is amazing. At the same time, living with more than 2 people comes the diffusion of responsibility. Example, "i'm not taking out the garbage if no one else does" x however many people live in the house= never gonna get done. Thats how my house works right now, no one does shit and good luck trying to invite women over when there is 3 week old garbage covering your entire living room. Don't even wanna fuckin sit down, let alone chill. Trust me on this, but you're gonna look at your friends a lot differently when you start living with them. Maybe not right away, but after a while some shit will start to get to you.

Pretty good list Kidkorea, except theres no way that jar thing would fly or chore list either, not in my house lol.

sounds like u live with some sloppy ass dudes
October 30, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
KALiKUSH

yeah unless you've known them nigggas all your life i wouldnt be surprised if the jar started getting jacked
October 30, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
Lew

i live in a dorm and my roommates (minus 1) are fucking sloppy as hell they don't clean up, they just clean there dishes after days of being there, they don't socialize and whenever i throw kickbacks/parties they sit in the room and talk shit on everyone, the personification of losers, I can't wait to get my own place next year. I always clean up and shit because i cant live in a filthy place and when i'm bringing a girl over having a disgusting ass environment is a turnoff. Good thing i control most of the shit in my dorm, the big ass tv is mine and also the xbox is mine, so i'm just waiting for the day they decide to piss me the fuck off and they won't be able to watch/play shit

Moral of the story is, try to get your own place YOURSELF, you can do more shit and you don't have to worry about others.
October 30, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
kidkorea

Well when you live with as many people as I did, everyone enforces it against eachother. It was a 5v1 every time one of the household members tried to make up an excuse. In the end everyone knew it was a rule we established and there wasn't a serious problem about it. Whatever we bought from the money in the jar was shared by the house anyways (liquor, beer, pong cups, etc)

If you have a balcony or a backyard, get a grill. Food taste x10 better on one and hosting a BeerBQ is the shit.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Please login first to reply.