SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 18, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
YO! MTV Raps

Damn ya nigas really need hypebeast to clothe you, huh?

Yo, I rock big headphones a lot, always have, why? Because those shitty earbuds most faggots be using totally degrade the sound. Actually, I've been rocking a CD player again due to the crisp sound provided from CD's lossless playback, can't compare. That's for the quality heads. I wouldn't rock any big headphones, I rock what I have tried and go by sound quality, if I found earbuds that even matched the sound of my MDR-V700's which I've had for over 4 years and provide excellent quality aside from source, I would buy and use them. Though, I originally bought these for production and audio sampling, I got used to them too much because I know how great they are.

As for Daytona's comment, you seriously got a fucking crush on me son. Yo, this niga sends me PM's and shit begging me to unban his usernames and sends me all this gay shit like "I am trying not to be bad but everyone forces me baby".

that was me jackass sad

WHY HAVENT YOU WRITEN BACK!!! I WAS DEAD SERIOUS!!!
September 18, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
YO! MTV Raps

I want to know why everytime something a mod did, it always goes to me? I haven't really moderated anything these days, so everyone stop fucking PMing me with your bull shit, ugh. And I didn't reply to you because I don't have anything to say to you, and I didn't really want to read what you wrote because it was too ugly and messy.

When you can type like a normal human being with some sense, then I'll read what you wrote.

na it turned out to be hunter, nvm

but we're still on for saturday right? joes taco shack in astoria, try to be there at 7 so we can take body shots off each other, later gator &)
September 18, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
ASSHOLE

comfort > aesthetics

it's especially true in this case. so keep on wearing those headphones.
September 18, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
estoybien

looks douchey, especially when it's worn as a fucking accessory
September 18, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
modernART

September 18, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
alex.

Who cares what anybody thinks is weird or stupid.Do what you wanna do

I do and i rock the shit ouf of my beats ( majority of peeps here dont even know what they are so whatever ) i just hate when everyone stares at me, but it happens even when i aint wearing em cuz of my clothes so yeah, w/e..I just wanted to hear your opinions
September 18, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
tapemanpl

Fit snuggly IN your ear? Bro, I don't like wearing an earwax infested tube inside of my ear to listen to music, I also dislike how they come out of your ear with almost any type of pressure/movement that you do. Don't even try to say that it doesn't happen, because that'll only mean you're putting those shits in your ear drum socket if you do. Plus, they don't cancel out sound, they actually are just being played too loudly in your ear depending on far far you jam them into your jam hole. Plus, you could have $3000 in ear phones, and they won't look any special to anyone. Some people like to have a look with anything that they have. Would you buy a shitty looking shirt because it says some high name brand just because it's a high name brand? When I've used any in ear headphone, I had a weird buzzing feel in my brain or ear, I couldn't even tell where it was, it just didn't feel good at all.

you've probably been wearing the wrong type of in ear earphones then. the ones i have actually never fall off, they go over the top of your ear so any weight of movement is put onto your ear not the earphone. and as for wax buildup if you're getting serious buildup it would probably be best to go see a doctor because i don't think i've ever 'needed' to clean mine because of any visible earwax
September 18, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
KALiKUSH

Would you buy a shitty looking shirt because it says some high name brand just because it's a high name brand?

apparently they do................ supreme box logo tee anyone........ and its not even a high name brand
September 18, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
TwiggyDig

weird unless your on the train or some shit but walking around it's weird
September 18, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
TwiggyDig

I do and i rock the shit ouf of my beats ( majority of peeps here dont even know what they are so whatever ) i just hate when everyone stares at me, but it happens even when i aint wearing em cuz of my clothes so yeah, w/e..I just wanted to hear your opinions

ok just know it looks stupid as fuck.

but do yo thang mayne
September 18, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
daytona squared

helgen im sorry people like it when i make funnies about you...and wow i thought your elitist japanese attitude made you above lame jokes like telling people i PM you...

no swag November

September 18, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
ahhhrt

www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644620402&N=4294956817

Thats right I just shit on your entire life!

No you didn't. $20 SoundMagic PL21's would shit all over those. It's not about price when it comes to IEMs, though it does help.

Some people just can't wear them, it's all preference, that's why they make different types of headphones.

Personally I find cans great, but still prefer IEMS since they're easier to store. =/

P.S cans, earbuds & IEM's are all completely different.
September 18, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
tapemanpl

No you didn't. $20 SoundMagic PL21's would shit all over those. It's not about price when it comes to IEMs, though it does help.

Some people just can't wear them, it's all preference, that's why they make different types of headphones.

Personally I find cans great, but still prefer IEMS since they're easier to store. =/

P.S cans, earbuds & IEM's are all completely different.

sound magic is pretty damn good for the price, sound was comparable to some of my buds that were bought in retail stores for 100+...i had the pl30s for like a week and randomly lost them...sucks they were my backups that i kept at the bottom of my bag...also jvc marshmallows are good for the price
September 19, 2009 @ 09:39 AM
ahhhrt

Marshmallows are great, JVC also makes another one a couple bucks more expensive that sounds a bit better, forgot the model name.

I've gone through 3 different sets of skullcandys, 2 cans, and a couple IEM's, and none of them pleased me as much as the CX300. I was trying not to spend much money, and I heard about SoundMagic so I ordered, hopefully I'll be happy with these.
September 19, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
ahhhrt

What kind of music do you listen to Helgen? That'll help determine what you're looking for in an IEM.
September 19, 2009 @ 10:29 AM
PKMN Trainer Red

Only fags do this.
September 19, 2009 @ 10:49 AM
ahhhrt

Only fags do this.

You're on a fashion forum. Fallback.
September 19, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
Jokez

The Sansa Clip plays FLAC. The new Clip+ just came out too, but I can't find it in Canada yet. New MicroSD slot, that means 24GB or maybe even more of FLAC. Fuckin' dope.

OT: I wear big headphones sometimes. I like hearing my music the best I can. Only reason I don't wear them out more is because of sound leaking. I got Sennheiser HD555's. So I mostly wear my Creative EP-630's with my Clip.

ever done a transaction with me? leave some feedback! http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/feedback-jokez

September 19, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Jim Jardashian

earbuds feel like small peens in my ears.
September 19, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
erico223

Wow!? Sansa is my favorite company for portable audio, I had a sansa player for a long time, it was a Sansa SanDisk, it worked so fucking well. I will definitely look into that player, that's insane, I didn't know MicroSD went up that high now, that's fantastic!

worddd just copped my own the other day cool

and its not that weird lol i've seen stranger things ^_^
September 19, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

You're on a fashion forum. Fallback.

So every DJ/Producer is a fag? Your statement is not valid anywhere.

you guys suck at detecting sarcasm.
September 19, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
daytona squared

What the fuck are you talking about elitist Japanese attitude? Hey, if you think I'm that dope, then thanks a lot. I'm sorry you can't do the things that I do that might make you jealous or hateful or have to constantly put out the things that I do in my life, but that only makes you more pathetic. You should find a job and support yourself, that way maybe you wouldn't have to spend all your time on a forum assuming things about people you've never met in your life. All you do is talk nonsense and bag on people and don't contribute, which is why I don't like you at all.

Have a nice day, son.

u average 7 posts i average 4 just saying smile

no swag November

September 19, 2009 @ 03:15 PM
Nikita Tu

You just gotta choose between sound clarity and how other people view you.
September 19, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
Lauren

Big Headphones are the shit!
September 19, 2009 @ 07:00 PM
JazzyJustin

Normal because with big headphones you can let it rest around your neck when not in use, where for small headphones you can't and it gets tangled easily
September 19, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
Brooklyn_718

Quality wise the big headphones WIN but as far as look and space consumption they LOSE. I rather have a great pair of in ear head phones that doesn't take up a great percentage of space on my head. In ear you can stick in your pocket. Space consumption is a big deal with accessories for me.
September 19, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
belle mensonge

shhiiittt. imma wear my $40+ big ass headphones wherever i go..

whats it matter what other ppl think anyways?
September 20, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
noob_face

I couldn't care what others think if its weird or not, I like feeling bass and quality. I wear big headphones manggg.
September 20, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
young idiot

In-ear headphones, hands down, no question. All that talk about quality and clarity and bass is bullcrap to me, because you can find really good in-ear headphones -- I think some twisted logic says that if it covers your whole ear, it should be better.

Also, I don't like having sweaty/moist ears.
September 20, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
ahhhrt

They released that SDHC protocol a couple years back, and they're only starting to hit the tip of the iceberg. Apparently, samsung has already developed a 1TB flash drive, and it'll only be a matter of time until it's adopted and reworked into SDcards.

Please login first to reply.