September 8, 2009 @ 12:49 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

under the influence with negative thoughts equals...A bad outcome, but this is insanely extreme, sorry dude for the loss.
September 8, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
Amika.

sorry man sad
September 8, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
MILK_&crackers

I know there are going to be "Cool Story Bro" pictures but i just need to vent...

My friend since 7th grade and who goes to my college as well (SFSU) committed suicide by popping a bottle of sleeping pills, got drunk, and walked to a gas station and lit himself on fire... I don't even know how to feel.. I've had loved ones die but never from suicide.. the guilt I'm feeling at the moment is unbelievable.. because looking back i feel there were some warning signs and i feel like i just didnt care enough to do anything..

have any of you ever experience a love one commit suicide.. how did you deal with it?

lmfao suprised YESSS!!!
September 8, 2009 @ 05:17 PM
VADO-U.N.

damn bro thats sup shit

maybe he didn't kill him self on purpose?.....maybe he was just so fucked up on pills and liqour that he just lit himself up because some ppl dont know wat they duin wen they drunk
September 8, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
trungtao

I go to SFSU as well. I am sorry for your loss sad
September 8, 2009 @ 06:10 PM
yungm

lmfao suprised YESSS!!!

You're horrible.
September 8, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
nostalgia

September 8, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
C_Augustus_O

Dude I know how you feel. When my little brother's friend committed suicide I felt so guilty. I know it wasn't my fault but I felt I could have helped him some way. I saw the the signs but I just didn't do anything, for example he used to write these dark poems on his myspace page, but I thought it was a phase. He spent more at our house than he did his own and I always look at him as a cousin. He hung himself in his room but what was weird is that he didn't leave a note. That shit still fucks me up to this day.

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

September 8, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
BitchFunk

sorry dude thats a terrible feeling, my condolences. this happened to me except it was in 8th grade.

basically, i had him a bit in the 7th grade a little, so when i heard the news that he hung himself in the closet i basically snapped in the middle of the test i was in and basically screamed "fuck!" and went off campus and walked home basically in tears.
September 8, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
MILK_&crackers

You're horrible.

i couldnt help it son, the human torch was always my favorite marvel character, something about that post just screamed awesome to me &)...im sorry son...im sorry

....but you gotta admit, that niigga went out like a g, sleeping pills are for fucking emo kids, this niigga took his destiny in his own hands and went out like a viking, DO YOU REALIZE HOW AWESOME THAT IS?!?

vikings raped people son..they fucking rapppppped em! then they went like on looting raids and shit... then i like to imagine they ended the day with like a big ass turkey dinner and closed the night out with melancholy songs & merry tales by the campfire, some air hockey & quite possibly a more rape... vicious, "OMG WHY ISNT ANYONE HELPING ME!"...rape.

so when you nerds are up til 4 in the morning gold farming and trying to wife that level 47 blood elf you're praying to god is a girl on the world of warcraft japanese servers (shes not), you need to think about all the vikings that lost their lives in failed village raids, think about all the black mage & holy knight filled dragon hunting parties that would later serve as the premise of that soul sucking piece of shit game...think about them and their deaths and say THANK YOU.

in closing, vikings are cool, the human torch is cool, and by defacto association, viking deaths are also cool. you never saw leif ericson crying like a biggoty bitch and making "feel sorry for me" threads, that niigga was too busy making cellphones & raping shit, so instead of incurring the wrath of thor, loki and the frost giants of norse mythology by mourning the loss of your friend/fellow rapist, you should appreciate the awesomeness in his death and respect the way he chose to go out, now pull your fucking skirt up, pat your vagina, wipe your tears, AND FLAME ON!
September 8, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
WojieWorldPeace

No time to mourn for those who didn't love themselves.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 8, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
yungm

MILK, you're not even funny.
September 8, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
MILK_&crackers

MILK, you're not even funny.

you forgot my last name sad
September 8, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
?itiswhatitis

unleaded or premium?
September 8, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
MILK_&crackers

10% ethanol bath sad
September 8, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
almost1

throwup a sick mural piece or his name if your even into tht shit...my buddy was hit by a train back in late 07 2 days before his bday...im still havin trouble with it...its gonna be awhile man...i finna getta piece going for my buddy....but itd be cool if you did somethin in remembrance like outstanding...

basisny.com

September 8, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
?itiswhatitis

nah but foreal though, dont dwell on it man. seriously, things like this can really be harmful to ones mind.
September 9, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
.AG23.

September 9, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
R.

SMH^

Don't know you but keep ya head up yo.
September 9, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
cuddlestheshee

i couldnt help it son, the human torch was always my favorite marvel character, something about that post just screamed awesome to me &)...im sorry son...im sorry

....but you gotta admit, that niigga went out like a g, sleeping pills are for fucking emo kids, this niigga took his destiny in his own hands and went out like a viking, DO YOU REALIZE HOW AWESOME THAT IS?!?

vikings raped people son..they fucking rapppppped em! then they went like on looting raids and shit... then i like to imagine they ended the day with like a big ass turkey dinner and closed the night out with melancholy songs & merry tales by the campfire, some air hockey & quite possibly a more rape... vicious, "OMG WHY ISNT ANYONE HELPING ME!"...rape.

so when you nerds are up til 4 in the morning gold farming and trying to wife that level 47 blood elf you're praying to god is a girl on the world of warcraft japanese servers (shes not), you need to think about all the vikings that lost their lives in failed village raids, think about all the black mage & holy knight filled dragon hunting parties that would later serve as the premise of that soul sucking piece of shit game...think about them and their deaths and say THANK YOU.

in closing, vikings are cool, the human torch is cool, and by defacto association, viking deaths are also cool. you never saw leif ericson crying like a biggoty bitch and making "feel sorry for me" threads, that niigga was too busy making cellphones & raping shit, so instead of incurring the wrath of thor, loki and the frost giants of norse mythology by mourning the loss of your friend/fellow rapist, you should appreciate the awesomeness in his death and respect the way he chose to go out, now pull your fucking skirt up, pat your vagina, wipe your tears, AND FLAME ON!

you know, i smiled my ass off reading that... he was obsessed with vikings. He was norwegian and huge. thats why i wasn't surprised he did go out like that.
September 9, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
.AG23.

cool infraction bro.
September 9, 2009 @ 05:48 AM
Dan189

Sorry to hear about your friend, Im sure life for you right now will be tough, Although you cant blame yourself for what happened. Try to find something to channel your thoughts into and take each day as it comes. Life will get easier, and like they say time is a great healer.
September 9, 2009 @ 07:58 AM
?itiswhatitis

where is the news report. link?
September 9, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
cuddlestheshee

How did they know who it was if he lit himself on fire?

dental records if it was a bad burn .. and for all who would like to read about it.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/06/BAS219JH6K.DTL
September 9, 2009 @ 10:40 AM
?itiswhatitis

It said it wasnt confirmed as suicide.. conspiracy?
September 9, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
Soldier187

Link?
September 9, 2009 @ 02:51 PM
TheOne

may we all bow our heads and say a prayer
September 9, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

R.I.P.

Sorry man. sad
September 9, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
northwest

Rest in Paradise is all I can say because obviously I've never met him.

Please login first to reply.