January 6, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
litoblee

anybody sport a mullet?
January 6, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
havok...

Yeah I used to buzz #1 too but then I figured damn that shit is wayy to short so I've been buzzin' #2 but I haven't done that since summer, been switching it up but I really like the short hair so I might buzz #2 again & I am thinkin' about getting the T-Outliner to do my own linings when they start to grow out.

i do a 1 all the way around. i do the back of my neck myself. i jus use 2 mirrors. i have a lil shaving mirror, i put it behind my head and look into the big mirror in front of me. the t-outliner saves so much money. it costs like...70 or so if you buy it at sallys or something. but i seen em online for cheaper. i jus tap my line out everyday. its jus routine now. but i do the back like...every few days. maybe even once a week. def cop the t-outliners though.
January 6, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
Lew

In the process of gettin waves right now, I got a question though, the pomade I'm using in my hair, how many times should I use it a week, or at all? I started last week.

start off with not putting pomade in your hair
January 6, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
young idiot

For people who get buzz cuts what's your preferred a 1 or a 2 all around.
& I was thinking of cutting my hair myself from now on but how would you line up the back part of your head & shit?

1 or a .5, because in about the week between each visit to the barbers, my hair will only grow about a level. If I'm getting regular haircuts, I don't like it going above, say, a 1.5

I'm way too scared to cut my own hair. If I got it wrong, I'd look stupid as FUCK because I don't really wear hats. I've considered it, though.

ETA: If you're black, waves shouldn't require putting product in your hair. Just brush it.
January 6, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
GOLDENi

Eh I tried 1 before & it seemed a bit too short to me, I think I might go with 2.
January 6, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
young idiot

Suppose texture/growth rate is a factor.
January 6, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
GOLDENi

Yeah that's true, my hair grows pretty fast in my opinion, about 2 weeks it seems like I need a fresh cut again.
I'm filipino too so our hair is pretty much straight & when I get a 1 it looks like im bald, lol.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
young idiot

The fudge? If I had straight hair I wouldn't cut it. All the possibilities, just wasted. I mean, as a black male, these are my options:

- Get my haircut every week, look fresh and not have to worry about how neat it looks
- Get a shape up every week, look fresh but have to worry about whether or not to comb it, how neat it is, how itchy it gets when it's hot, whether or not to put in product to stop it itching
- FUCK doing my hair if I grow it. I'll never get it braided or anything like that. I'd consider not combing it, though

That is literally it. And it's not even like I have loose curls either. If I grew my hair for an entire year, it still wouldn't look like that guy from My Name Is Earl. It would just appear to stop growing at a certain point, and be nappy as shit. And itchy. And thick. Only reason I haven't cut it since like early last month is because it's cheaper not to, and you don't have that in-between part (in-between brushing and combing length) where you can't do anything with it.

Also, baldness is hereditary and I might as well grow it now.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
A!exander

start off with not putting pomade in your hair

Well i put it in bout twice already, but ill stop. Thanks for the advice man.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
GOLDENi

Haha I don't know bro, I've just never liked long hair, my hair gets frizzy as fuk & shit looks wack!
January 6, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
young idiot

Straighten it?
January 6, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
GOLDENi

LMFAO naw that shit would look gay as fuk! Haha, long hair just ain't my steez. I like having it short & not worry about managing it.
I want that Capt. Baho hair but my hair don't grow like that.
January 7, 2010 @ 12:01 AM
eteled

lol wtf is up with Shawty lo's haircut? He must have used spray or paint or something. No way that can be real

www.youtube.com/watch?v=59hjnU24zvw

www.media.wmg-is.com/media/portal/media/cms/images/200805/shawty-lo-photos-extralarge_1209751845305.jpg
January 7, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
indirectdelete

Puerto Rifro.

January 7, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
young idiot

lol wtf is up with Shawty lo's haircut? He must have used spray or paint or something. No way that can be real

www.youtube.com/watch?v=59hjnU24zvw

www.media.wmg-is.com/media/portal/media/cms/images/200805/shawty-lo-photos-extralarge_1209751845305.jpg

LOL, I imagine hair and make up has done something to his hair. I've seen dark, but that looks artificial in the extreme. Like someone went on MS paint and just filled his whole hairline.
January 7, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
ImperiusRex

The fudge? If I had straight hair I wouldn't cut it. All the possibilities, just wasted. I mean, as a black male, these are my options:

- Get my haircut every week, look fresh and not have to worry about how neat it looks
- Get a shape up every week, look fresh but have to worry about whether or not to comb it, how neat it is, how itchy it gets when it's hot, whether or not to put in product to stop it itching
- FUCK doing my hair if I grow it. I'll never get it braided or anything like that. I'd consider not combing it, though

That is literally it. And it's not even like I have loose curls either. If I grew my hair for an entire year, it still wouldn't look like that guy from My Name Is Earl. It would just appear to stop growing at a certain point, and be nappy as shit. And itchy. And thick. Only reason I haven't cut it since like early last month is because it's cheaper not to, and you don't have that in-between part (in-between brushing and combing length) where you can't do anything with it.

Also, baldness is hereditary and I might as well grow it now.

Fuckin truth. i just stoped gettin it cut. ima let it grow a bit, maybe go nappy like lupe's lmao. im jus sick of payin every other week ta get my cut...shit starts ta add up
January 7, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
bigmike8946

i do a 1 all the way around. i do the back of my neck myself. i jus use 2 mirrors. i have a lil shaving mirror, i put it behind my head and look into the big mirror in front of me. the t-outliner saves so much money. it costs like...70 or so if you buy it at sallys or something. but i seen em online for cheaper. i jus tap my line out everyday. its jus routine now. but i do the back like...every few days. maybe even once a week. def cop the t-outliners though.

cosign.

My parents paid for my haircuts till I was like 15 then after that it was all on me and paying $15 every few days when all you have is a part time job is a shitload. So now I just brush it in the shower and wavecap it every night and line it up every morning. Only have to go to the barber MAYBE every month and a half, and it looks clean.
January 7, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
havok...

when i was workin i was gettin cuttin every week. 15 bucks for the cut, id jus shoot my barber 20. 20 a week for 52 weeks...1040 a year on haircuts...damn. not to mention little line ups in between time if i had a something to go to. oh well. i hate lookin a mess.
January 7, 2010 @ 02:53 PM
hottikatti

yall should cut your own hair

its easy & free
January 7, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
VANCITY

I used to buzz #1. I haven't cut my hair in nearly 2 years.

you in 2 more years
January 7, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
VANCITY

doesnt long hair bug the fuck outta u in like the summer time? i would just want to shave it all off
January 7, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
young idiot

^ That happened to me last year when I didn't cut it from like, December-June. It was literally a thing of walking around in the sun, and scratching the fuck out of it.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
FreshAddict

i was wolfin n the waves were comin in over the holidays but then i just decided to go back to my regular fade...back to gettin cuts every 2 weeks
January 7, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
RZA.

ya'll need to hop on dat i<3supreme bowl cut. shit goes hard.
January 7, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
Pretty Joseph

anybody know what fonzworths cut is called?

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

January 8, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
Guapamole

How can i achieve drakes fade?

I heard its like a show fade or some shit.
January 8, 2010 @ 12:31 AM
Skkipy

it's called a blowout/taper son... you pretty much go to ur barber and get a fade (mostly 2 on top, 1 on bottom) and if you've got a black or hispanic barber (never seen white barbers do it) ask if u can get a blowout... makes ur cuts look WAY cleaner...

not tha biggest pic but u can see it...
January 8, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
Guapamole

werd cus lately ive been going to a cheap mexican salon and just getting simple line ups.

i should go to black barber and do that?
January 8, 2010 @ 12:37 AM
Skkipy

werd cus lately ive been going to a cheap mexican salon and just getting simple line ups.

i should go to black barber and do that?

nah... hispanics do that to but i'd ask if they've ever done it before. i get my hair cut done from a friend of mine and my cuts come out way cleaner
January 8, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
Guapamole

cus usually i ask for the 2 on top, 1 on bottom fade and its nowhere near as clean as drakes.

Please login first to reply.