Official Haircut Thread

Gilly Suits
Sep 16, 2013 @ 18:50
Under ear taper. Have them box the sides like a flattop. Let the top of your hair grow wild but use hair grease otherwise you will have dry and messy hair that just looks stupid

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Sep 17, 2013 @ 01:46

How?
Sep 17, 2013 @ 01:54

How?
grow your hair out and just ask for like a 2-3 on the sides and back which is what it looks like. wave it using your hands and small amounts of pomade or some other gel.
Sep 17, 2013 @ 09:03

How?
its easy if ur asian dawg

my side hair sticks up doe tongueface

is there a way to make the hair more relaxed so it wouldnt stick up much?

:0

Sep 17, 2013 @ 09:08
^just use pomade and smooth it down?
Sep 17, 2013 @ 15:52
^just use pomade and smooth it down?
asian hair sticks OUTWARD

you somehow gotta train it wearing beanies all day at a longer length 

but yeah pomade would work but if its only longer but why would you pomade shaved sides

ig supremecellar

Sep 19, 2013 @ 18:25
What pomade do you guys use? I just started using oribe original its quite pricey compared to others not sure if worth.

Whats the best way to apply pomade? Do you apply on dry/damp hair? Do you comb it and or blowdry?
Sep 19, 2013 @ 19:16
Originally posted by Inactive User

How?
its easy if ur asian dawg

my side hair sticks up doe 

is there a way to make the hair more relaxed so it wouldnt stick up much?
while your hair's still damp after washing it and drying it a little bit, wear a hat for 30 min til it dries up. your hair will stay down and then after that you can apply pomade or whatever to style it. works wonders
Sep 22, 2013 @ 19:47
im asian. cut my own hair. went for the young dante kinda thing. grows out hella ugly though. opinion? 
Sep 22, 2013 @ 19:48
Sep 23, 2013 @ 03:04

ig supremecellar

Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:37
na i dont think so. s curl makes curly hair straighter but still kind of keeps its texture.

i think the haircut works with straight hair tho:

like it

Earn up to 7% Commission http://www.trueface.co.uk/

Sep 29, 2013 @ 07:23

do i have to get a perm to get this cut or is there another way to replicate it
Sep 29, 2013 @ 08:52
you can definitely get the shape but I mean most asian stars be gettin perms, you're gonna need one if you want his texture unless you use a straightener to get it wavy everyday but that's even gayer. plus too much work for a simple ass short cut
Sep 29, 2013 @ 17:15

how.
Like the other guy said dont pick your top hair, ket it grow, and buzz cut or fade the sides and back.
This is nice. If you leave it that way for too long it will begin to loc up though. Overall nice look, also dont shave and it will make it a better look.

:)

Sep 29, 2013 @ 17:26
Any suggestions on fixing a receding hairline?  I can't style my hair the way I would like to because of my hairline.  Rogaine seems to be helping so far, but other suggestions would be nice.
Sep 29, 2013 @ 17:42
i can tell it looks like shit from the front
Sep 29, 2013 @ 17:53
Any suggestions on fixing a receding hairline?  I can't style my hair the way I would like to because of my hairline.  Rogaine seems to be helping so far, but other suggestions would be nice.
how bad is it? and what race are you?

:)

Sep 29, 2013 @ 18:11
Finasteride and dutasteride but you should read up about the sides before jumping on them

Nizoral shampoo in conjunction with minoxidil (rogaine) is one of the few things that actually works along with fin/dut 

Some things you could try that MIGHT work but I'm not 100% sure about:

Zinc (a natural dht inhibitor and anti-estrogen)
Niacin
Biotin
Sep 29, 2013 @ 22:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
It's pretty bad and I'm Asian.  It's mostly receding at the temple regions.  
(new quoting system is stupid)
Finasteride and dutasteride but you should read up about the sides before jumping on them

Nizoral shampoo in conjunction with minoxidil (rogaine) is one of the few things that actually works along with fin/dut 

Niacin
Biotin
I was thinking of trying finasteride, but the side effects sound too much for me.  I've also read about nizoral and biotin.  I thought nizoral was just dandruff shampoo.  Have you had experience with this product?

It looks similar to this at the moment:

Sep 30, 2013 @ 01:03
Any ideas for black people? I know there was many in the fourms but anymore that werern't posted..

P.S. My hair straight asf. Idk what to do with it. Right now I got a afro but I'm thinking of a Joey Badass look. No shot cuts.. I don't like them at all

Bank-s.tumblr.com // @Counted64

Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:42
you can definitely get the shape but I mean most asian stars be gettin perms, you're gonna need one if you want his texture unless you use a straightener to get it wavy everyday but that's even gayer. plus too much work for a simple ass short cut
cool thanks didnt want to get a  perm and only wanted the shape
Sep 30, 2013 @ 03:51
Nizoral is anti dandruff shampoo but it has an ingredient in it called Ketoconazole which is a dht-inhibitor

That looks like a norwood 2 mate, past norwood 3 you're better off bald and bitches will love you less so better start your hair restoration regimen asap
Oct 01, 2013 @ 06:59
Nizoral is anti dandruff shampoo but it has an ingredient in it called Ketoconazole which is a dht-inhibitor

That looks like a norwood 2 mate, past norwood 3 you're better off bald and bitches will love you less so better start your hair restoration regimen asap
your moms a dht-inhibitor
Oct 01, 2013 @ 07:30
I wanna get my haircut like Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel from the last season of Dexter.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 11:00

Niacin
Biotin

only thing to do is get hella ripped and change your name to vegeta.

https://www.instagram.com/larisrasidovic/

Oct 01, 2013 @ 11:42
Any ideas for black people? I know there was many in the fourms but anymore that werern't posted..

P.S. My hair straight asf. Idk what to do with it. Right now I got a afro but I'm thinking of a Joey Badass look. No shot cuts.. I don't like them at all
Go the Joey look the one with the dreads on top though
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:27
really want to see pics of a white guy with a joey bada$$ blowout
Oct 03, 2013 @ 22:50
really want to see pics of a white guy with a joey bada$$ blowout
Lmao. It doesn't seem possible (NVM). Black peoples textures WAY different from white people. If they where to get locks/dread shit will look ugly asf fuck hanging and shit lol

Bank-s.tumblr.com // @Counted64

Oct 04, 2013 @ 19:02
Seen plenty white bitches that look good with dreads. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Please login first to reply.