Official Haircut Thread

Jun 28, 2013 @ 02:21
How can I achieve this?(Invalid img)
Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:12
Originally posted by Inactive User

meh
put the toilet seat down the next time..
dat dookie stain dirty af b
Jun 28, 2013 @ 12:31
How can I achieve this?(Invalid img)

It looks like it could be natural tbh
Jun 29, 2013 @ 16:05
any white people with long hair?

any tips for growing it long? i have just been getting fades for a while, what kinda haircut should i get next time for it to grow in evenly or whatever.

i don't know if i have the patience to grow it out for 1-2 years we'll find out i guess
Jun 29, 2013 @ 18:49
10 charrrrrr
Jun 29, 2013 @ 19:19

ig supremecellar

Jun 29, 2013 @ 19:23
@ATLchop afro w/ the side part

Jun 29, 2013 @ 21:02
(Invalid img)

hi all,  first time here. just a quick question, how do i describe this hair cut  to my barber? how long  do you think is on top and the sides?
@phil like this type of joint?
Jun 29, 2013 @ 22:50
Any tips how to make hair softer and thinner. My hair is thick as fuck. Any one can recommend certain kinds of conditioner? Right now I'm only using Pantene lol I don't know what else to use.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 18, 2013 @ 06:04

dat same haircut
to get this type of haircut what do you guys buy? Pomade,gel,etc??
Jul 18, 2013 @ 18:52
Thick pomade or gel would work, just slick your hair back and hold it down

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Aug 03, 2013 @ 22:06
Aug 03, 2013 @ 23:00
dat same haircut
Get water base pomade. Crew, Suavecito, etc.. and put a lil water on it.. turn it to gel like content. Go w/ water base as it'll be easier for you to wash.
Aug 03, 2013 @ 23:12
Get water base pomade. Crew, Suavecito, etc.. and put a lil water on it.. turn it to gel like content. Go w/ water base as it'll be easier for you to wash.
j.j. stone, suavaecito, every color 'layrite' WATER BASED POMADE. TAKE NOTES BOYS. 

art + design

Aug 03, 2013 @ 23:40
What's a good product that holds hair but isn't gel that makes your hair shiny? I want messy style that just looks natural.

something like this.

Aug 04, 2013 @ 05:18
j.j. stone, suavaecito, every color 'layrite' WATER BASED POMADE. TAKE NOTES BOYS. 
is there a real strength difference between layrite and layrite super hold

ig supremecellar

Aug 04, 2013 @ 05:26
What's a good product that holds hair but isn't gel that makes your hair shiny? I want messy style that just looks natural.

something like this.

american crew fiber 
Aug 04, 2013 @ 05:50
Anyone know how Sportin waves holding cream will work in holding a nappy hairstyle (I know its for waves)

Wanted to get Spartan wave cream but there was none at the shop (Checked Youtube for videos on Sportin waves but nothing was there)
??
Nu Nile (comes in a yellow can) works best, you can pick up at any beauty supply store near you. 

Aug 05, 2013 @ 16:20
i havent seen any haircut threads when i searched, besides the grooming thread but was mainly about razors, here goes a try. what type of hairstyles do you guys affiliate with? all styles welcome

btw can someone describe this dudes cut? well appreciated

has anyone got a link to the image, this dude posted? the image isn't showing anyone on the first page
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:42

fffadezzz
Aug 07, 2013 @ 03:53

how do i achieve this/what do i tell my barber?

@dirtyandypants ^^ info on the cut? and what product?

cut is smokeyface
Aug 07, 2013 @ 11:23
@ATLchop afro w/ the side part

I think that actually looks good tbh. Does anyone know what the haircut is called? And also what did andre use to get that kind texture on his hair? or is that his natural texture?
Aug 07, 2013 @ 11:25
(Invalid img)

hi all,  first time here. just a quick question, how do i describe this hair cut  to my barber? how long  do you think is on top and the sides?
@phil like this type of joint?
That looks cool.  How would i describe this to my barber? Plus, would i need to change my texture to get a sort of wavy effect liek his? i have the nigerian texture hair lol
Aug 07, 2013 @ 11:45
tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Hey, does anyone know what this cut is called or what i would have to tell my barber in order to achieve this look? I am black. Seem's like the guy blow dried the top of his  hair and left it a bit messy or maybe that's his natural hair texture.
Aug 07, 2013 @ 16:56
tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Hey, does anyone know what this cut is called or what i would have to tell my barber in order to achieve this look? I am black. Seem's like the guy blow dried the top of his  hair and left it a bit messy or maybe that's his natural hair texture.
You've got it right basically

He seems mixed race though so his hair texture may be different from yours
Aug 07, 2013 @ 19:25

Awww man. Oh well, i guess. So what haircut should i ask my barber for? is it a high tip fade? 
Aug 08, 2013 @ 00:21

Awww man. Oh well, i guess. So what haircut should i ask my barber for? is it a high tip fade? 
go to an asian place ask for a "fade" thats pretty much what they do

ig supremecellar

Aug 13, 2013 @ 01:50
Is there a difference between a mid skin/mid bald fade and a medium fade ?
Aug 13, 2013 @ 02:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
How2explain2barber???

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Aug 13, 2013 @ 06:32
^showpicturetobarber*

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Please login first to reply.