Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 23, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
ftx

Growing out my hair to get this kinda hairstyle... still a long way to go tho
May 23, 2013 @ 11:01 AM
resurrection

what do you asians do that have straight hair that grows outwards from ur sideburns up? Like instead of ur sideburns staying down on ur skin like it should it grows straight out making it poofy... it makes it so i need a haircut like in less than a month because it gets way too puffy looking. (it also makes wearing sunglasses a bitch if your hair is long cuz it makes ur sideburns stick out from underneath the sunglass 'arms'. I'll try to look for pics later if no1 knows wtf i'm talking about.
yeah post pics
basically instead of ur sideburns growing down the side of your face they grow straight out... so it doesn't stick to the face. u see how in this picture the dudes hair grows straight out, like his sideburns stick out instead of sticking to the face.i get a #1 on the sides and like .5 on my sideburns but itll grow out and look like the dude in this pic in no time because it only needs to grow like around 1cm to look bad. when u wear sunglasses like wayfarers with this the sides of ur hair stick out around the arms of the sunglasses and looks like shit.
My hair used to be like that. All you need to do is grow it out, wear a hat, condition it, don't shampoo every day.
May 24, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
yode

what do you asians do that have straight hair that grows outwards from ur sideburns up? Like instead of ur sideburns staying down on ur skin like it should it grows straight out making it poofy... it makes it so i need a haircut like in less than a month because it gets way too puffy looking. (it also makes wearing sunglasses a bitch if your hair is long cuz it makes ur sideburns stick out from underneath the sunglass 'arms'. I'll try to look for pics later if no1 knows wtf i'm talking about.
yeah post pics
basically instead of ur sideburns growing down the side of your face they grow straight out... so it doesn't stick to the face. u see how in this picture the dudes hair grows straight out, like his sideburns stick out instead of sticking to the face.i get a #1 on the sides and like .5 on my sideburns but itll grow out and look like the dude in this pic in no time because it only needs to grow like around 1cm to look bad. when u wear sunglasses like wayfarers with this the sides of ur hair stick out around the arms of the sunglasses and looks like shit.
My hair used to be like that. All you need to do is grow it out, wear a hat, condition it, don't shampoo every day.
how long did it take for your hair to 'normalize' after not shampooing everyday? (not smelling like shit/being oily)

we kno boutcha

May 24, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
paulywalnuts

dis needs to be on my head, how would you describe it?
a fade?  clipped to the skin on the sides, inch on top.  
easiest thing to do is just show your barber a pic.  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 24, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
spriteremix

4 Guard all around with a line up and taper 
true
May 24, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
buffaloclone

i did, she fucked it up,

http://traptraptrappin.tumblr.com/ i follow back

May 25, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
futurebass

i did, she fucked it up,
you went to a female that's why.
May 25, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
resurrection

yeah post pics
how long did it take for your hair to 'normalize' after not shampooing everyday? (not smelling like shit/being oily)
Takes around 1-2 weeks.
May 25, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
paulywalnuts

i did, she fucked it up,
lol 
real talk it's hard to find a decent barber unless you're willing to pay...i have been all over the city looking for a cheap cut...the cheap ones ($10-15) would give me weird looks when i told them what i wanted, which by the way isn't unusual...my haircut is short to the skin on the sides then about 1.5 inches on the top, and i'll grow it out to about 2 inches before i get it cut again...so these people would argue with me, telling me it was too short on the sides, or there was some mistake and the barber last time didn't go shorter than a 1...so i would concede and get a haircut i was unhappy with, or they would concede and fuck it up anyway...not to mention i would get a different person every time because there's stigma about requesting people at cheap shops...

bottom line is now i go to a real man's barbershop...professionals....$35 for a cut, and i usually tip $5-8 depending on what i got in my wallet...so that's a lot...$40 every 6 weeks...WELL worth it...dude knows exactly what i want, is happy to please me and it looks a million times better than the $10 special...it's so worth it to have a haircut that looks great and grows in great...i'm not rolling the dice to save a buck...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

May 26, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
Panther.

i did, she fucked it up,

I have this cut and on the real, I've had a girl do it once and she fucked up the symmetry. I always go to a guy now to get my hair cut. Ask for a 6 on the top and a 2 on the side, but for this shit you need to naturally have your hair sweeping to one side. Hair goes up on one, and back on the other. It's also hard to do without wavy/thick hair. A slight widow's peak helps.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 26, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
w)entandrew

^its just a bald fade to probably a 4 or 5 ontop, grown out after a few days. 

everyones hair will sit differently on top 

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

May 27, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

You guys search the land for new barbers? Ive had the same barber for years now. How comes you don't stick with the original guy you got?

To be honest most barbers are better than they seem, asking them to do a new cut will show you that.
May 30, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
adoboFosho

dat same haircut

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 30, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
It's Only Hype

Layrite vs Suavecito ??
May 30, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Anyone know how Sportin waves holding cream will work in holding a nappy hairstyle (I know its for waves)

Wanted to get Spartan wave cream but there was none at the shop (Checked Youtube for videos on Sportin waves but nothing was there)
May 30, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
dforest

old cut matching 
May 30, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Captain Al

old cut on me

FATHER
good post. looking good, both of you

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

May 31, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
mackness

Layrite vs Suavecito ??
Layrite, easily

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
kumonoy

so what do you guys do if your hair is thinning on the top a little like its not very noticeable but if u pat the top of ur head u can tell its easier to press on them than if u would on the back or sides. i can prolly do some comb over type of thing but keep a shrot combover. anyone got any exampels of a shrot combover??
June 1, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
madvillainyy

old cut on me

FATHER
what would i ask the barber for your cut? or would it be best just to bring in the picture?
June 2, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Anyone know how Sportin waves holding cream will work in holding a nappy hairstyle (I know its for waves)

Wanted to get Spartan wave cream but there was none at the shop (Checked Youtube for videos on Sportin waves but nothing was there)
??
June 2, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
slytendencies

yeah post pics
Takes around 1-2 weeks.
1-2 weeks? Are you serious? I been dealing with this kind of hair forever, ima try what you said man cause other than getting it cut short with a fade theres not much you can do with this kind of hair. If what you said works you a god for this.
June 2, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
cheyaaa

any experience with supercut? First time..

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 9, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
adoboFosho

old cut on me

FATHER
what would i ask the barber for your cut? or would it be best just to bring in the picture?
undercut same hair as rihanna etc

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 9, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Kapitol

any experience with supercut? First time..
supercuts sucks compared to a real barbershop but i go there out of necessity. i get 7 on top faded to 2 on the back and sides. i'm white btw
June 9, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
WhoIsCaesar

I'm growing this out for a few months.

Any cool shit I can do with it? If it grows out long enough it starts looking pretty feminine. 

inb4bigforehead. It's zoomed in.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
drbazing

Where can a homie get a fade/taper/line-up in the Seattle/Bellevue area for ~$15? Spending the summer there.
June 10, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
THEBIGNB

my hair is just like this right now but blonde, im wondering how it would look if i got the sides tapered short and light scissors on the top so the top is still long. im not about that gel hair product life tho, any pics that would look similar? 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

June 10, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Kolyaa

To those who slick their hair back, what's a good product for straight thin hair, that gives the hair a pretty good shine.
June 11, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
adoboFosho

my hair is just like this right now but blonde, im wondering how it would look if i got the sides tapered short and light scissors on the top so the top is still long. im not about that gel hair product life tho, any pics that would look similar? 

Please login first to reply.