January 26, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
Hellah Fresh

i swear the majority of asian foos i see here in the midwest all have comb overs.
January 27, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
sugoi

Ok so my friends are kinda psyching me out getting that twist cut so i'm not so sure anymore..

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

January 27, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
DREWKKAKE

i swear the majority of asian foos i see here in the midwest all have comb overs.
its pretty sucky. i decided to go back to tapers. ideally mexican and asian barbers can cut straight hair the best. black barbers leave my shit uneven and fuck my fucked up hairline up even more. heres the last cut i had before going back to short. dont think i ever posted it in here.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 31, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
Gilly Suits

Excuse the messy dresser never home.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

February 1, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
MagnaDefender

Shits fresh OP! Funny because I got that crazy Fro goin and I need to get it cut and I was thinking this or a high top.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 1, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
.jpg

is anybody on this site actually black? too many white people cuts
i is son. what cut you rocking?

I want something like his. but it's going to take months to grow, and my hair takes forever. I just keep telling barber to shadow fade me and leave top
anybody know what he did to his hair to give it that type texture? twist it?

excuse me, but wtf is this?
February 1, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
adoboFosho

anyone have a picture of people who just leave the top of their hair long and tie it up in a bun or a short tail? sorta like a jap/samurai kinda style i guess..
your name lim y u finna be jap

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 1, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
Gilly Suits

Shits fresh OP! Funny because I got that crazy Fro goin and I need to get it cut and I was thinking this or a high top.
How high is your fro? Because if it's "lower" for right now I'd go for an all around under ear taper fade and shape up the fro. At least until you have a good amount for a high top. Then switch to an high top. Short flat/high tops look stupid and have no steez

February 1, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
MagnaDefender

How high is your fro? Because if it's "lower" for right now I'd go for an all around under ear taper fade and shape up the fro. At least until you have a good amount for a high top. Then switch to an high top. Short flat/high tops look stupid and have no steez
you right. id say about atleast an inch or so. but i think id rather get what you have forreal. hightop would lookin kinda silly on me. i might keep the fro and just have it flare out as it goes up. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 1, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
JJ doom

Trying to grow mines like this:
I like the natural nappy top.

Instagram: abdiasphotog

February 1, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Gilly Suits

I had it messier before advice if you want that, pro-line moisturizer makes it curl up so it's not nappy "nappy" but more shaped. Fall asleep with your hair like whatever especially if you roll around like me then use a holding creme because as soon as possible to keep the hold. If you put on a hat without doing this especially wool such as beanies your hair is gonna pull and it's gonna have some hair flatten, some straight as can be, and part of it that curly nappy effect which all in turn makes it look like you don't groom. 

February 1, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
glakerfan

not really a taper more like a 2 on the side and informal fohawk. the lineup will make it look sick tho.
February 10, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
rocket909

What hair product? It's so shiny.
February 10, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Fonze

What hair product? It's so shiny.
It's cause of the flash prolly. I bet he is using american crew pomade though.
February 10, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I had it messier before advice if you want that, pro-line moisturizer makes it curl up so it's not nappy "nappy" but more shaped. Fall asleep with your hair like whatever especially if you roll around like me then use a holding creme because as soon as possible to keep the hold. If you put on a hat without doing this especially wool such as beanies your hair is gonna pull and it's gonna have some hair flatten, some straight as can be, and part of it that curly nappy effect which all in turn makes it look like you don't groom. 
Can you not get a natural 'nappy' look without using those products?

Good to see more nigs rocking the flattop as well
February 11, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
Gilly Suits

Can you not get a natural 'nappy' look without using those products?

Good to see more nigs rocking the flattop as well
I really dislike the results without. Though I have straighter hair naturally so it is a must for me. Best way to test this pick out your hair. Is it thin or does it have weight to it like normal black hair? I use 3 products for my hair.

Proline Moisturizer looks like this:

Spartan Holding Creme:

I know it says for waves though it definitely sucks for waves and is good for holding everything else

Olive Oil Sheen:

February 11, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Got normal black hair I think lol

These products get me wondering as well, do they actually help your hair or are they only useful in styling your hair? Seeing as black people's hair needs more moisture due to it being brittle do the products add that?

Cheers for the response btw man
February 11, 2013 @ 04:55 AM

what hair products do you guy use for like combovers or small pomps. Something thats low/medium shine and has excellent hold. I've tried Murrays and it works pretty decent but that shit is a bitch to get out of your hair
February 11, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
theh00d

^ Maybe try something that's water soluble 
like this

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

February 11, 2013 @ 05:26 AM

like this
@theh00d wow looked this up on google images and the modeled hairstyles for this look real nice. is there anything exactly similar but cheaper? I feel that anything beyond $15 for a hair product is pretty pricey aha.        
February 11, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
AmericanLegend

As you can see my shit is wack. Looks worse irl. my sides grow a lot different and my part in the middle is weird. If I try to gel it straight back it looks bad. If i let it grow out it just keeps llookin like this. Anybody got a suggestion on what I should tell my barber?

fuck is up wit yo hair nigga

Dead

taste the glamour

February 12, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
future.

like this
@theh00d wow looked this up on google images and the modeled hairstyles for this look real nice. is there anything exactly similar but cheaper? I feel that anything beyond $15 for a hair product is pretty pricey aha.        
Suavecito

February 13, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
teows

niggas with afros, how do i get my shit like this. like uneven and shit. it looks cool

February 13, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
foreverfearless

How do I get a cut like this? I know its a fade, but what kind of fade and what should I ask for ontop?
February 15, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
adoboFosho

what is this name 
http://tinyurl.com/b5jqjzp

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 15, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
Visionary

like this
how is that one?
I use the imperial pomade. Its pretty legit and smells good
February 19, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
MF CHEUNG

Noob here but does anyone know what this hairstyle is called or how to get it? 
February 19, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
It's Only Hype

Looks like a pompadour type cut
February 19, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
MF CHEUNG

Ah alright thanks man. Here's a side and back pic as well.

March 4, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
gabriox

i always rock a Mohawk

Please login first to reply.