January 8, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
itZj0k3R

Any nice cuts for someone with a widows peak? Not talking about a tiny little V either.
January 8, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

How would u describe this to a barber? 
January 8, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Efil4zaggin

Show the this fucking picture. Simple as that.

:0

January 8, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
*ER!C

just tell him you wanna look like a faggot hipster pussy . . .
January 19, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
RawShack

usually i just get a 3 taper on the side and keep the top to style.
January 19, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
sugoi

is anybody on this site actually black? too many white people cuts

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

January 19, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
sugoi

I just get a temp every week. I'm bored of this cut though b. I want something new.

And it looks like he's just twisting it.

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

January 20, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
MagnaDefender

I'm black ma du. I'm rockin the fro rn. Prolly turning it into something like that ^^. But you forreal, does anybody blow dry thier hair, no sus. I mean I got a fro so that shit would take an hour to dry without it.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 20, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
cernio

My hair is super long I think it's about that time I shave everything off and start all over. Best way to start haircuts imo.

Same, I'm bout to get a fade to start over, my hair looks like shit. After I get buzzed what should I be doin to make it grow a certain way or style it? I got dat thick hair wit lot of volume and when it regrows longer I wanna try and do somethin wit it for once. I never do anythin or put anythin in my hair so I'm clueless what to do..
January 20, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
halfbaked

I'm black ma du. I'm rockin the fro rn. Prolly turning it into something like that ^^. But you forreal, does anybody blow dry thier hair, no sus. I mean I got a fro so that shit would take an hour to dry without it.
Ya i feel you man. I usually just let it air dry which takes hours. My hair is pretty long i guess. and i wouldnt classify it as an afro cause i hate afros lol but its something of the sort i guess. My gf tells me that heat to hair is bad and to never blow dry it so i just listen to her.

Edit: im black btw lol

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

January 20, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
JStorm803

Anybody cut their own hair?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

January 20, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
sugoi

How long should my hair be before I do this to it?

January 20, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
The hypebeast god

January 20, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

How long should my hair be before I do this to it?

Not even sure really, looks like his hair would be quite long untwisted though. Why don't you grow it and see? Don't forget man, black peoples hair can seem deceiving, people might think my hairs short due to the curliness of it but in reality its really kinda long

If you carry on growing it eventually you'll be able to do that. I always thought plaiting your hair or twisting it made it grow faster, don't know if thats a myth or truth lol
January 20, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
sugoi

I was thinking the same thing since the twist seem pretty thick. My hairs actually kinda long picked out(only kinda though) so I think I'm just gonna go for it and see what it do. Preciate it b.

January 20, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
halfbaked

I was thinking the same thing since the twist seem pretty thick. My hairs actually kinda long picked out(only kinda though) so I think I'm just gonna go for it and see what it do. Preciate it b.
Yeah its gonna take a while to get that. Mine would probably come out to a little longer or around the same length. My hair has been growing regularly for the most part but it did grow way faster when it was braided. Mind you that it was only braided for a short time. Mabe a month and a half in total and i could notice the growth. I actually just got my hair twisted to the weekend just to see how it looks. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

January 20, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
Keyser Soze

i want my hair to look exactly like this. what do i do?

January 20, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
real nigga

^ Grow a small fro. Taper sides/back. Seriously not that hard. 

Young niggas run everything

January 20, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
Keyser Soze

^ LOL i understand that, i'm talking about the texture.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
franjoli

anyone have a picture of people who just leave the top of their hair long and tie it up in a bun or a short tail? sorta like a jap/samurai kinda style i guess..

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

January 21, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
MagnaDefender

Yeah its gonna take a while to get that. Mine would probably come out to a little longer or around the same length. My hair has been growing regularly for the most part but it did grow way faster when it was braided. Mind you that it was only braided for a short time. Mabe a month and a half in total and i could notice the growth. I actually just got my hair twisted to the weekend just to see how it looks. 
Lold bc of "twisted to the weekend" like it was playing in the background haha, obvious mistake though. But yo how long should it be before you twist it? And is there a huge difference between a twist and braid? What's maintenance like? 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 21, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
Rodney9396

^ LOL i understand that, i'm talking about the texture.definitely texturizer.

i also wanna know how to get a mild s-curl that won't make me look like i just hopped out of a 90's r&b music video.
January 21, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
halfbaked

Lold bc of "twisted to the weekend" like it was playing in the background haha, obvious mistake though. But yo how long should it be before you twist it? And is there a huge difference between a twist and braid? What's maintenance like? 
lol ya i meant for the weekend. idrk about how long but im pretty sure you can start from the shorter lengths cause thats how your hair grows faster and yes with braids your hair needs to be way longer than with twists. My hair just immediately starts dread when i get it braided or twisted. Personally i fuck with my regular style. If you would even call it a style lol. dont really like braids as much cau gotta wear a durag and shit. but really idgaf cause i just get my girl to rebraid it. 

January 22, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
Rodney9396

i'm just trying to achieve an s-curl that looks nothing like this.

January 22, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Moises Arias

i'm just trying to achieve an s-curl that looks nothing like this.

if you dont want to look like that. either a.) dont get a s-curl or b.) use the regular strength not the strong ones. Its usually one the box telling which one is which. And do not put grease in your hair like CB does.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 23, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Rodney9396

^^ thanks man, good info.
January 24, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
adoboFosho

ew
looks like its gonna end up like 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 25, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
No Fuxx Given

I'm looking to try something new. My hair is terrible and its getting gross right now. I'm going to my barber tomorrow but I don't want the same old 2 all around haircut I usually get. I need some suggestions on what I could do with it... Thanks fam!

Fly on little wing

January 26, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
adoboFosho

get a fade

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 26, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
NZOO

Ya niggas acting like ya coming up with something new thumbing down shit. So many niggas getting the same cuts..

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.