FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 6, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
Soul Rize

yo i'm mixed but i got asian hair but i want it styled like chase crawford. but what kinda hair do white ppls have and is it possible?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 6, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
*ER!C

What do I ask for if I want this?
ask for a fade bruh
January 6, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
iHateDumbHoes

Tapers, fade, Skin fade and that gentlemens cut cool
January 6, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
Gilly Suits

Finna get that Fro. 
I got a mini one then cut the sides to a 0 fade and kept the top high.Suggestion as most work places frown on actual fros.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

January 6, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
Fonze

What do you guys think is the length of this guys hair? I'm trying to get this shit, but my hair is way longer than that on the sides.
January 6, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
MagnaDefender

Finna get that Fro. 
I got a mini one then cut the sides to a 0 fade and kept the top high.Suggestion as most work places frown on actual fros.
Word like a hightop? Pics?

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 6, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
darinmuse

i want scott disicks hair and beard 

Anchorage, Alaska. http://www.ebay.com/sch/darinmoose/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

January 6, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Moises Arias

apparently no one on this forum knows what a fade is. Swear every page you get five people asking "what type of hairstyle is this". its a mother fucking fade bruh. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 6, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
*ER!C

lol deadass son, but most of these dudes probably have never been to a hood barbershop where that type of cut is common

but on another note, any of yall cut your own hair ?? i been doin that shit for like 2 years now and shit is type easy once you get the hang of it . . . and you save a lot of bread!! shit is wavy coolcool
January 6, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
Moises Arias

always thought about cutting my own hair but was always got too afraid of fucking my shit up so bad the only solution is to go bald. you line up too?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 6, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
It's Only Hype

I started cutting my own hair recently out of boredom. I got it like this

but shorter up top and 1 on the back and sides
January 6, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
*ER!C

always thought about cutting my own hair but was always got too afraid of fucking my shit up so bad the only solution is to go bald. you line up too?
yea dude i do everything, even use the straight razor on myself after lining up with the clippers . . . honestly its not as hard as you think my nigga, you just can't rush it you feel me, gotta take your time . . . worst comes to worst, if you fuck up just run to the barber shop and tell him to fix you up . . . but i be giving my self cleaner cuts then when i was going to the barber . . . it's just so much better because you're in control of your OWN hair, and you can make it look exactly how YOU want it . . . cuz lets be real, at the end of the day these barbers don't care about your hair , these niggas are tired as fuck and sometimes they rush through the cuts just to get more niggas in . . . try it out bro, once you get the hang of it, its so worth it
January 6, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
Bet

yea dude i do everything, even use the straight razor on myself after lining up with the clippers . . . honestly its not as hard as you think my nigga, you just can't rush it you feel me, gotta take your time . . . worst comes to worst, if you fuck up just run to the barber shop and tell him to fix you up . . . but i be giving my self cleaner cuts then when i was going to the barber . . . it's just so much better because you're in control of your OWN hair, and you can make it look exactly how YOU want it . . . cuz lets be real, at the end of the day these barbers don't care about your hair , these niggas are tired as fuck and sometimes they rush through the cuts just to get more niggas in . . . try it out bro, once you get the hang of it, its so worth it
What kind of mirror set up do you do for the back of your head?
January 6, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
DarianaGrande

I've always wanted to go into super cuts and ask for a fade. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 6, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
*ER!C

@*ER!C info on ethnicity. So far being on this thread I know white people got problem cutting hair because it's curly and stuff. I feel like cutting your own hair is a trait that takes a long time to learn and doesn't help if you got hard hair to cut. 
im mixed black/white/native american . . . but i got nigga hair, which is definitely easier to cut then straight hair

and @Judgmint i got a mirror that opens up, if you know what i mean . . . something like this

January 6, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
Gilly Suits

Looking like Christian Bale in American Psycho cool

On the real though if i was white I'd rock it

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

January 6, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
sugoi

apparently no one on this forum knows what a fade is. Swear every page you get five people asking "what type of hairstyle is this". its a mother fucking fade bruh. 
The type of fade is the question though

"So high on this level of author, I could fall off farther than Felix Baumgartner & still be smarter" - Lupe Fiasco

January 7, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
keBin15

OP needs to update the first post w/ all the nice cuts for reference. 
January 7, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
MagnaDefender

Looking like Christian Bale in American Psycho

On the real though if i was white I'd rock it
co signed, i would so wanna be that white rich dude swag. 

in other news, got that fro shaped today. Deadass, looking like a 90s bball player. Kinda fresh. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 7, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
stalker46ss

a lot of you complaining cos yall have thick hair. i think thin hair is more difficult to style wtf yall talkin bout
January 7, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
Fonze

I went through with the side part, pics in the morning
January 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
cernio

As you can see my shit is wack. Looks worse irl. my sides grow a lot different and my part in the middle is weird. If I try to gel it straight back it looks bad. If i let it grow out it just keeps llookin like this. Anybody got a suggestion on what I should tell my barber?

January 7, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Brosef

fuck is up wit yo hair nigga
January 7, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
DaPark

Cut it all off and then grow it back cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 7, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
cernio

I ask myself the same thing bruh. Just tryna find a decent style sad
January 7, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
Brosef

I ask myself the same thing bruh. Just tryna find a decent style
don't sweat it b my friend kendall has the same hair he does the whole pomp style you just gotta train your hair, it takes weeks
January 8, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
cernio

What do you mean train it, how's that work? i don't see what I can do with it. I think I just need the right cut to make it look a lil better. 

I might just get a fade and let that regrow for a month and then try to figure something out..
January 8, 2013 @ 03:28 AM

As you can see my shit is wack. Looks worse irl. Seems like my sides grow a lol different and my part in the middle is weird. If I try to gel it straight back it looks bad. If i let it grow out it just keeps llookin like this. Anybody got a suggestion on what I should tell my barber?

nigga get a new barber. get a stylist, where they actually do a consult with you and tell you and ask what you want and see what best fits you. 
January 8, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
MagnaDefender

What do you mean train it, how's that work? i don't see what I can do with it. I think I just need the right cut to make it look a lil better. 

I might just get a fade and let that regrow for a month and then try to figure something out..
Dawg its called brushing your hair. How you think nigguhs get dem 360 waves cool. Thats a way of training your hair by getting it to stick down like that. With yours brushing to one side would be your best option and keeping at a consistent length, typically pretty short works best in the beginning. Just my two cents, and yeah, maybe get a better barber that you can actually get their opinion. Best of luck B. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 8, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
dforest

Please login first to reply.