Official Haircut Thread

October 08, 2012 @ 00:28:36
How do I upload a pic onto this ? Sorry I'm new

Upload your pictures onto a host site (photobucket, tinypic...)
Copy the direct link on the picture/gif
Click the first box (next to the film logo) at the top of the chat box (on here)
Paste the direct link

Pretty Young Thug

October 08, 2012 @ 00:41:53
Newfags helping newfags...
October 08, 2012 @ 00:46:01
holy shit this thread is filled with the lulz holy fuck !!! lmao

:)

October 09, 2012 @ 00:15:00

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

October 09, 2012 @ 00:17:59
Looking for some new asian gq haircut any recomendations?
October 09, 2012 @ 02:46:02
Gilly Suits
Originally posted by Inactive User

For real brah looks more like he let himself go than a haircut
October 09, 2012 @ 04:26:23
it takes hair like 2-9 months to loc depending on how thick/nappy your hair is

What exactly do i need to do? I been past that 9 month mark.

soak your hair in conditioner for like 2-3 hours and the hair should start to unravel. locs= hair thats been fused together from a lack of moisture

lmao, do what for how long? i dont know who told you to do that dumb shit but they shuold be smacked for doing so.

with hair like that (see pic that started this convo) you have two options: 1) go to a shop/someone who knows how to loc. They will WASH and use product to get your hair to loc. You'll have to go monthly to have them looking clean

or

2) Free Form. Leave the hair alone. It will loc on its own. its gonna take a while though before they start to look like locs..... i repeat: a while

either way, WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR! only uneducated ppl think that ppl with locs dont wash they're hair. Water is your best friend... that and patience
October 09, 2012 @ 05:58:44
^You from DC thas wassup, im out in nova But yeah i just got it braided so it can grow. Just till i figure out what i wanna do with it
October 09, 2012 @ 12:59:58
anybody have any info on this new cudi cut? what the hell do i tell my barber because i want this. I couldn't get any shots of what he's got going on up top, but it looks dope.

Perm, fade

Fuck that shit, permin your hair to conform with the white man, rock yo shit natural nigga

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

October 09, 2012 @ 17:55:37
Cudi prolly dont perm his tho. Hes mixed.
October 12, 2012 @ 23:03:14

October 13, 2012 @ 23:06:19

Brah, what can I do to get my hair like these two?? Thanks!
October 16, 2012 @ 20:54:49
October 17, 2012 @ 00:46:00

Brah, what can I do to get my hair like these two?? Thanks!

Lmao... Ahhhh seriously? Try being born black?
October 17, 2012 @ 00:48:18

Got this cut today.... smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
October 17, 2012 @ 00:58:34
that looks horrible though...

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 17, 2012 @ 01:18:36
that looks horrible though...

My shit look way better doe. His isn't lined up and tight like minesmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface same pompadour style though
October 17, 2012 @ 03:20:42
smokeyface
October 17, 2012 @ 03:26:28
October 18, 2012 @ 21:33:17
Lmao... Ahhhh seriously? Try being born black?

Lolwut, yes srs. You telling me your afro grows out with pretty little locks like that? Was wondering if I needed a some type of hair product like a leave-conditioner or something.
October 18, 2012 @ 23:25:27
^ yeah i was wondering the same thing. Was told to have my hair braided. Did it and when i took the braids out it came out like that but my hair was so itchy that i had to wash it and it went back to normal.... So theres gotta be something. Anybody?
October 18, 2012 @ 23:53:30

Nigga you dumb as fuck, tellin me he don't perm his shit from this?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

October 18, 2012 @ 23:56:15
^ it's not a perm, perms make it wavy, relaxers make the hair straight, thus "relaxing" the nappy hair lol..
October 19, 2012 @ 01:44:36

Nigga you dumb as fuck, tellin me he don't perm his shit from this?

looks straighter than usual, but chances are he's probably using alot of gel rather than actually perming his shit

October 21, 2012 @ 19:04:53
For anyone asking about greaser type cuts, like pomps and gentlemans parts. If you wanna look greasy get some pomade and usually the lower strength the higher the sheen, but I like to use a heavy pomade for hold and then get a top layer something light for shine. Also I'm asian so to anyone wondering if asians can do it yes. I have that kind of hair that if its medium length it just sticks straight out so I have a tapered up super close on the sides and where my part is it's grown about 2inches so I can comb it back. My bangs are probably about 4-5 inches or so. It's not hard people, if you want the cut and don't know how to describe bring a picture in.
October 22, 2012 @ 02:27:01
For anyone asking about greaser type cuts, like pomps and gentlemans parts. If you wanna look greasy get some pomade and usually the lower strength the higher the sheen, but I like to use a heavy pomade for hold and then get a top layer something light for shine. Also I'm asian so to anyone wondering if asians can do it yes. I have that kind of hair that if its medium length it just sticks straight out so I have a tapered up super close on the sides and where my part is it's grown about 2inches so I can comb it back. My bangs are probably about 4-5 inches or so. It's not hard people, if you want the cut and don't know how to describe bring a picture in.
@brosef
pics or gtfo
October 22, 2012 @ 03:23:15

I need a haircut
October 22, 2012 @ 20:21:19
Lmaoo thats a fuckin perm you niggas
October 22, 2012 @ 21:11:05
October 23, 2012 @ 00:59:18
I thought a perm makes your hair wavy? I always see women get perms at salons and then come out wavy...
Please login first to reply.
x