Official Haircut Thread

August 04, 2012 @ 21:02:19 PM
Always liked Gosling's hair styles.

Took some pictures into a place in Chicago, and needless to say, they either messed it up, or it doesn't suit me.

why dont u get a shape up instead and rock it short

Since that cut (which was back in October), I haven't touched my hair.

yea seems like that kind of haircut would only look good on his face,
I bet it was like 100 bucks though, celeb haircuts and president haircuts are around that price

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 21:17:48 PM
laughingO1qa3beao1_500.jpg" alt="" />
It would look like this

its not worth it if you have a chubby asian face.

the top isn't long enough. if it was i dont think it would look THAT bad

The length is fine mine isn't that long probably reaches like 3/4 of my forehead so a little above my eyebrow,
Just DON"T get a line up, most barber shops don't do it unless you ask but tell them just to make sure. In this pic it looks like the asian kid used gel don't use gel get pomade and try to make your hair more flat, if youre asian like this kid in the pic just cut your hair shorter on the sides and when you finish up tell the barber to go in and taper in a 0 to make it look lke you have no side burn or outline, I would recommend a size HALF on the sides for asians , half is the size in between 0 and 1 ( It is NOT 1 and a half, Just half), and don't cut your top hair at all for a while if it is kinda short. BTW i'm not asian

Are you a wizard? I'm asian and my hair on top is long but the middle top part of my hair seems longer lol should i get that trimmed or what? Also when i get a fade is it recomend to "blend it in" with the top of my hair cause if they do that it would look like a faux hawk
August 04, 2012 @ 21:27:27 PM
@justsayray When I get my hair cut I usually ask for a trim on top and some barbers tend to leave longer spots than others like just this last time I got it cut the lady left my hair longer in the middle area its anoyying sometimes, but for the next time you get your haicut just ask for a trim on top and they will probably fix it on their own maybe notice it or something but if you notice its still there just tell them, point it out in hopes that they know what to do. I ask for the sides of my hair to go as straight up as possible evenly and blended in with the hair on top, I get a high and tight fade most of the time, tell them to give you a tight fade (tight which means tight to your head) and I am not asian so i don't really understand what youre saying regarding the faux hawk thing but hope this helped a bit

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 21:56:46 PM

i have something like this but dry and not as neat smokeyface
August 05, 2012 @ 07:34:33 AM
yo guys I've been doing the comb over with a high 2/4 fade top trim and 0 taper for about a year now always have been using murrays getting kind of sick of it I it just makes MY hair more thick and poofier what kind of pomade/wax do you guys recommend that is relatively the same price and is easy to get a hold of BTW I got the murrays at walmart for like 2 bucks, andthe part looks pretty sick but I don't part mine i just do it over sometimes I combsometimes just with my fingers depending on what I wear and shit or my mood. but yea anyone know any good ones

pic please. no sus
August 05, 2012 @ 07:54:38 AM
what's a sus

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 08:02:15 AM
@justsayray When I get my hair cut I usually ask for a trim on top and some barbers tend to leave longer spots than others like just this last time I got it cut the lady left my hair longer in the middle area its anoyying sometimes, but for the next time you get your haicut just ask for a trim on top and they will probably fix it on their own maybe notice it or something but if you notice its still there just tell them, point it out in hopes that they know what to do. I ask for the sides of my hair to go as straight up as possible evenly and blended in with the hair on top, I get a high and tight fade most of the time, tell them to give you a tight fade (tight which means tight to your head) and I am not asian so i don't really understand what youre saying regarding the faux hawk thing but hope this helped a bit

Sometimes i like to put my hair up like Justin Bieber's no sus but lowkey it has a faux hawk going along since its "blended in"
August 05, 2012 @ 08:06:16 AM
what's a sus

Sus is like the D. Do you know what the D is?
August 05, 2012 @ 08:16:11 AM
deez nuts

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 08:33:54 AM
deez nuts
lol u lame i was preparing that pic. Anyways do you know how to get Justin Bieber's current hair style/cut
August 05, 2012 @ 08:36:30 AM
post a pic of him i'll see

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 08:44:54 AM
This gay boi
August 05, 2012 @ 08:50:08 AM
okay I'm guessing its a size 4, 5, or 6 on the sides high and tight blended into the top, and leave long on top don't cut it, maybe just a tiny tiny trim if it's long and not as neat. Then just copy dat updoo, he probably uses hairspray and a blowdryer and shit with his hair neat and messy at the same time with dat slight curve to the right

if you're trying to do this focus on getting that front up part right and the hair behind it leave it kinda messy looking all going the same direction though his hair is mostly up but he does it slightly to the right but again mostly up

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 09:03:01 AM
okay I'm guessing its a size 4, 5, or 6 on the sides high and tight blended into the top, and leave long on top don't cut it, maybe just a tiny tiny trim if it's long and not as neat. Then just copy dat updoo, he probably uses hairspray and a blowdryer and shit with his hair neat and messy at the same time with dat slight curve to the right

if you're trying to do this focus on getting that front up part right and the hair behind it leave it kinda messy looking all going the same direction though his hair is mostly up but he does it slightly to the right but again mostly up

I have the same length on top but shorter on the sides. What gel/hairspray would you recommend to use?
August 05, 2012 @ 09:05:14 AM
@justsayray I don't know, I've never used hairspray, I've used gel though but it was just the generic superhold gorilla one

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 19:08:56 PM
yo, is this OK? I used s-curl, and it made my hair real frizzy and straight now lol. Before I had that nappy hair, where it'd be hard AF to comb through, but now my hair isn't even curly/nappy anymore.
idk if I did the s-curl right....
does it look good/ok?
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Vashtie is the most beautiful woman alive

August 05, 2012 @ 20:20:06 PM
Someone throw me a life jacket i'm drownin in those waves

taste the glamour

August 05, 2012 @ 21:08:33 PM
yo, is this OK? I used s-curl, and it made my hair real frizzy and straight now lol. Before I had that nappy hair, where it'd be hard AF to comb through, but now my hair isn't even curly/nappy anymore.
idk if I did the s-curl right....
does it look good/ok?
BEFORE:

AFTER:

keep perming your hair and 3 years from now:

way too many hairstyles for niggas to have to resort to burning your scalp for straight brittle hair

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 05, 2012 @ 22:28:27 PM
u got blonde hair doe?

can asian hair do this hairstyle?

pics?

It would look like this

my hairs like that right now but a little bit longer, but i want to switch it up to like how those german gymnasts have it. i dont have a chubby face tho, should i just give up for being asian?

if anything can you guys show me like no hair on the sides but long up top, something like this

but longer
August 05, 2012 @ 23:46:15 PM
Your heads look like assholes.
August 06, 2012 @ 02:59:43 AM
one of the worst asian faces ive ever seen.

ja sam tu zbog para.

August 06, 2012 @ 03:23:25 AM
Sweet do's
August 06, 2012 @ 03:33:15 AM

after a haircut

when its long

brothers hair
August 06, 2012 @ 03:49:06 AM
sick hand over the face pose bro

i dont care about you

August 06, 2012 @ 04:19:08 AM
my hairs like that right now but a little bit longer, but i want to switch it up to like how those german gymnasts have it. i dont have a chubby face tho, should i just give up for being asian?

if anything can you guys show me like no hair on the sides but long up top, something like this

but longer

Rocking the black version of this, except my hair is longer.
August 06, 2012 @ 07:00:45 AM

but longer

Rocking the black version of this, except my hair is longer.

hell yea, I watched a movie on this old school thing about a black debate team in the 50's and back then everyone combed there hair real neat and stuff and the black kids also did that, if you do the whole wave brush routine but to the side you can train your hair to be real nice looking to the side with the part looks pretty sick

taste the glamour

August 06, 2012 @ 07:07:55 AM

can asian hair do this hairstyle?

pics?

It would look like this

but longer

Get the Zayn Malik hairdo my friend
August 06, 2012 @ 08:10:08 AM

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x