Official Haircut Thread

Aug 05, 2012 @ 20:20
Someone throw me a life jacket i'm drownin in those waves

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Aug 05, 2012 @ 21:08
yo, is this OK? I used s-curl, and it made my hair real frizzy and straight now lol. Before I had that nappy hair, where it'd be hard AF to comb through, but now my hair isn't even curly/nappy anymore.
idk if I did the s-curl right....
does it look good/ok?
BEFORE:

AFTER:

keep perming your hair and 3 years from now:

way too many hairstyles for niggas to have to resort to burning your scalp for straight brittle hair

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Aug 05, 2012 @ 22:28
laughingO1qa3beao1_500.jpg" alt="" />

can asian hair do this hairstyle?

pics?

It would look like this

its not worth it if you have a chubby asian face.

my hairs like that right now but a little bit longer, but i want to switch it up to like how those german gymnasts have it. i dont have a chubby face tho, should i just give up for being asian?

if anything can you guys show me like no hair on the sides but long up top, something like this

but longer
Aug 05, 2012 @ 23:46
Your heads look like assholes.
Aug 06, 2012 @ 02:59
one of the worst asian faces ive ever seen.

ja sam tu zbog para.

Aug 06, 2012 @ 03:23
Sweet do's
Aug 06, 2012 @ 03:33

after a haircut

when its long

brothers hair
Aug 06, 2012 @ 03:49
sick hand over the face pose bro

i love u all

Aug 06, 2012 @ 04:19
my hairs like that right now but a little bit longer, but i want to switch it up to like how those german gymnasts have it. i dont have a chubby face tho, should i just give up for being asian?

if anything can you guys show me like no hair on the sides but long up top, something like this

but longer

Rocking the black version of this, except my hair is longer.
Aug 06, 2012 @ 07:00

but longer

Rocking the black version of this, except my hair is longer.

hell yea, I watched a movie on this old school thing about a black debate team in the 50's and back then everyone combed there hair real neat and stuff and the black kids also did that, if you do the whole wave brush routine but to the side you can train your hair to be real nice looking to the side with the part looks pretty sick

Aug 06, 2012 @ 07:07
laughingO1qa3beao1_500.jpg" alt="" />
It would look like this

its not worth it if you have a chubby asian face.

but longer

Get the Zayn Malik hairdo my friend
Aug 06, 2012 @ 08:10

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Aug 11, 2012 @ 07:45

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

Aug 11, 2012 @ 20:44

best hair

Inactive User

Aug 11, 2012 @ 22:25

How to obtain this?
Aug 12, 2012 @ 03:35
delete................
Aug 12, 2012 @ 05:10
Aug 12, 2012 @ 18:07

hair currently like this, not as long as marcel but getting there. Any tips for back of the hair/cowlick? Seems like he has his fade a little higher.
Aug 12, 2012 @ 19:49
Man I Miss THis Hair Cut, Had It Before Cudi

fuck the internet

Aug 12, 2012 @ 19:56
which kind of hair products do you guys recommend for dat fading nazi haircut?

chill electronic music • http://thatfix.com

Inactive User

Aug 12, 2012 @ 20:00
im rocking bummy ass jim jones braids

Aug 12, 2012 @ 20:29

i use the blue american crew one with my undercut, used a couple others too but they weren't as nice. U can cop the green one if u want the shine too, but gets a little too nazi for me.
Aug 14, 2012 @ 08:18
where can I cop some american crew product?(besides online)
Aug 14, 2012 @ 08:20
walmart

Aug 14, 2012 @ 19:56

this is my afro and my shitty hairline. i have no idea what to do with it.
i was thinking about dreading it but it might look stupid cause i hair stars so far back
i scared that i'm doomed to forever have a bad haircut

bro im feeling your pain. got the same shit going. now and then i'll try to let it grow a little in hope for a wonder. but my social environment makes sure that i'm back on clean cut as soon as possible. it just can't be helped.

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:04

More info on dude's haircut? Who is he?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:09
^ Prabal Gurung
Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:16

progress

Standby, while your whole crew gets Shanghai'd.

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:16
^ Prabal Gurung

you da man.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Aug 16, 2012 @ 03:17

i use the blue american crew one with my undercut, used a couple others too but they weren't as nice. U can cop the green one if u want the shine too, but gets a little too nazi for me.

Forget American Crew, Suave is where it's at.

http://www.amazon.com/Suave-Professionals-Styling-Pomade-1-75-Ounce/dp/B004DPDSHU/

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0