Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 4, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
AmericanLegend

which one is better regular or superhold, better looking

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
doufuu

They look the same. You use less of it when you use super hold. If you have pliable hair, get regular. If not, get super hold.
August 4, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
AmericanLegend

They look the same. You use less of it when you use super hold. If you have pliable hair, get regular. If not, get super hold.

Thanks man, costs that layrite shit costs some good guap though

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
sado

bout to cop that Sefolosha
August 4, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Whoadie

^is that a high fade?
August 4, 2012 @ 12:35 PM
Jollibee.

some dope fades for the summer

what are the best hairstyling products and the steps to achieve this? currently using american crew fiber

u got blonde hair doe?

can asian hair do this hairstyle?

pics?

It would look like this

its not worth it if you have a chubby asian face.
August 4, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
Kimo 先生

lmfao. dat high expectation to real life results

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

August 4, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
stalker46ss

What do i say to my barber???^^^ forreall i go to a hispanic barber shop and last time i told them to give me a mid fade but keep the top, the barber straight gunned me saying i would look funny as hell so he tried to give me a option to just get a brook. I told him i wanted it how i wanted it to be but the persistent nigga had to keep convincing me to get a fkin blow out. In the end he eventually gave me a midfade but the nigga trimmed the top when i flat out said keep the top. what should i tell them next time HB??? i gotta wait for the top to grow again cos of his dumass
August 4, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
Bet

What do i say to my barber???^^^ forreall i go to a hispanic barber shop and last time i told them to give me a mid fade but keep the top, the barber straight gunned me saying i would look funny as hell so he tried to give me a option to just get a brook. I told him i wanted it how i wanted it to be but the persistent nigga had to keep convincing me to get a fkin blow out. In the end he eventually gave me a midfade but the nigga trimmed the top when i flat out said keep the top. what should i tell them next time HB??? i gotta wait for the top to grow again cos of his dumass

Print that out, and say I want exactly that?
August 4, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

i have this.. didnt bother the read past "what do i say to my barber" but just print that shit out and tell em cut it like that

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 4, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
stalker46ss

i have this.. didnt bother the read past "what do i say to my barber" but just print that shit out and tell em cut it like that

noo nigga dont wanna walk in there lookin like boland
August 4, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
thoroprod

what are the best hairstyling products and the steps to achieve this? currently using american crew fiber

u got blonde hair doe?

pics?

It would look like this

the top isn't long enough. if it was i dont think it would look THAT bad

http://thoroprod.org

August 4, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Axraexl

Can any fellow African Americans fill me in on what I need to tell the barber in order to achieve something similar to this.

Print off the pic and take it in, that's the best way

Edit: You're black?! I always thought you were asian...

Yeah, thats what I wanted to avoid. Oh well, better to look sus for a second than having a fucked up cut for a month.
but yeah, Im black, posted my pic here as couple of times

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 4, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
AmericanLegend

u got blonde hair doe?

pics?

It would look like this

The length is fine mine isn't that long probably reaches like 3/4 of my forehead so a little above my eyebrow,
Just DON"T get a line up, most barber shops don't do it unless you ask but tell them just to make sure. In this pic it looks like the asian kid used gel don't use gel get pomade and try to make your hair more flat, if youre asian like this kid in the pic just cut your hair shorter on the sides and when you finish up tell the barber to go in and taper in a 0 to make it look lke you have no side burn or outline, I would recommend a size HALF on the sides for asians , half is the size in between 0 and 1 ( It is NOT 1 and a half, Just half), and don't cut your top hair at all for a while if it is kinda short. BTW i'm not asian

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
jacobsever

Always liked Gosling's hair styles.

Took some pictures into a place in Chicago, and needless to say, they either messed it up, or it doesn't suit me.

August 4, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
stalker46ss

Took some pictures into a place in Chicago, and needless to say, they either messed it up, or it doesn't suit me.

why dont u get a shape up instead and rock it short
thoroprod

^^post pics fam lol

http://thoroprod.org

AmericanLegend

if youre having trouble with getting the barber to understand just simply tell him give you a fade and leave the top alone. tell him to fade it into the top, if youre doing a side part then comb youre hair to the side before he cuts it so it looks cleaner. Then when you go in to get another haircut it's gonna be obvious what kind of haircut you want then you could be more specific and tell him like what knd of fade or taper you want and it'll probably come out looking better, BTW Not everyone looks good with an actual part in their hair so if you don't think it fits you that well don't part it just comb it over same look just might fit you better or something, hope this helped if you still don't know what to tell youre barber i can tell you my cut if you want ( Btw I know about haicuts cus I cut my hair sometimes and my cousins)

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
AmericanLegend

And I do a damn good job considering the clippers cost 12 dollars from Walmart

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
jacobsever

Since that cut (which was back in October), I haven't touched my hair.

August 4, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
AmericanLegend

Since that cut (which was back in October), I haven't touched my hair.

yea seems like that kind of haircut would only look good on his face,
I bet it was like 100 bucks though, celeb haircuts and president haircuts are around that price

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Jollibee.

u got blonde hair doe?

pics?

It would look like this

The length is fine mine isn't that long probably reaches like 3/4 of my forehead so a little above my eyebrow,
Just DON"T get a line up, most barber shops don't do it unless you ask but tell them just to make sure. In this pic it looks like the asian kid used gel don't use gel get pomade and try to make your hair more flat, if youre asian like this kid in the pic just cut your hair shorter on the sides and when you finish up tell the barber to go in and taper in a 0 to make it look lke you have no side burn or outline, I would recommend a size HALF on the sides for asians , half is the size in between 0 and 1 ( It is NOT 1 and a half, Just half), and don't cut your top hair at all for a while if it is kinda short. BTW i'm not asian

Are you a wizard? I'm asian and my hair on top is long but the middle top part of my hair seems longer lol should i get that trimmed or what? Also when i get a fade is it recomend to "blend it in" with the top of my hair cause if they do that it would look like a faux hawk
August 4, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
AmericanLegend

@justsayray When I get my hair cut I usually ask for a trim on top and some barbers tend to leave longer spots than others like just this last time I got it cut the lady left my hair longer in the middle area its anoyying sometimes, but for the next time you get your haicut just ask for a trim on top and they will probably fix it on their own maybe notice it or something but if you notice its still there just tell them, point it out in hopes that they know what to do. I ask for the sides of my hair to go as straight up as possible evenly and blended in with the hair on top, I get a high and tight fade most of the time, tell them to give you a tight fade (tight which means tight to your head) and I am not asian so i don't really understand what youre saying regarding the faux hawk thing but hope this helped a bit

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
BKBROWN

i have something like this but dry and not as neat cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 5, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
kxnny

yo guys I've been doing the comb over with a high 2/4 fade top trim and 0 taper for about a year now always have been using murrays getting kind of sick of it I it just makes MY hair more thick and poofier what kind of pomade/wax do you guys recommend that is relatively the same price and is easy to get a hold of BTW I got the murrays at walmart for like 2 bucks, andthe part looks pretty sick but I don't part mine i just do it over sometimes I combsometimes just with my fingers depending on what I wear and shit or my mood. but yea anyone know any good ones

pic please. no sus
August 5, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
AmericanLegend

what's a sus

taste the glamour

August 5, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
Jollibee.

@justsayray When I get my hair cut I usually ask for a trim on top and some barbers tend to leave longer spots than others like just this last time I got it cut the lady left my hair longer in the middle area its anoyying sometimes, but for the next time you get your haicut just ask for a trim on top and they will probably fix it on their own maybe notice it or something but if you notice its still there just tell them, point it out in hopes that they know what to do. I ask for the sides of my hair to go as straight up as possible evenly and blended in with the hair on top, I get a high and tight fade most of the time, tell them to give you a tight fade (tight which means tight to your head) and I am not asian so i don't really understand what youre saying regarding the faux hawk thing but hope this helped a bit

Sometimes i like to put my hair up like Justin Bieber's no sus but lowkey it has a faux hawk going along since its "blended in"
August 5, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
Jollibee.

what's a sus

Sus is like the D. Do you know what the D is?
August 5, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
AmericanLegend

deez nuts

taste the glamour

August 5, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
Jollibee.

deez nuts
lol u lame i was preparing that pic. Anyways do you know how to get Justin Bieber's current hair style/cut

Please login first to reply.