Official Haircut Thread

August 04, 2012 @ 03:19:44
what is this called? (pic isnt working) Link
August 04, 2012 @ 03:22:42
Gilly Suits
Under ear fade Prob a 2.5 on top. I get this in a 2.
August 04, 2012 @ 03:53:10
can asian hair do this hairstyle?

Ask Ronnel

August 04, 2012 @ 04:30:40
some dope fades for the summer

laughingO1qa3beao1_500.jpg" alt="" />

Where is this? seems like a dope place
August 04, 2012 @ 04:37:19

Can any fellow African Americans fill me in on what I need to tell the barber in order to achieve something similar to this.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 04, 2012 @ 05:10:40
I Love The Juice Cut That Pac Had Tho

80HDclothing @HDteamallday Skate

August 04, 2012 @ 05:41:45
Originally posted by Inactive User

Can any fellow African Americans fill me in on what I need to tell the barber in order to achieve something similar to this.

Print off the pic and take it in, that's the best way

Edit: You're black?! I always thought you were asian...
August 04, 2012 @ 05:51:55
yo guys I've been doing the comb over with a high 2/4 fade top trim and 0 taper for about a year now always have been using murrays getting kind of sick of it I it just makes MY hair more thick and poofier what kind of pomade/wax do you guys recommend that is relatively the same price and is easy to get a hold of BTW I got the murrays at walmart for like 2 bucks, andthe part looks pretty sick but I don't part mine i just do it over sometimes I combsometimes just with my fingers depending on what I wear and shit or my mood. but yea anyone know any good ones

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 06:01:51
I've been using Layrite for a while now. I recommend getting the super hold if you're having a hard time. Link
August 04, 2012 @ 06:03:23
which one is better regular or superhold, better looking

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 06:09:05
They look the same. You use less of it when you use super hold. If you have pliable hair, get regular. If not, get super hold.
August 04, 2012 @ 06:26:38
They look the same. You use less of it when you use super hold. If you have pliable hair, get regular. If not, get super hold.

Thanks man, costs that layrite shit costs some good guap though

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 07:15:08
bout to cop that Sefolosha
August 04, 2012 @ 07:16:25
^is that a high fade?
August 04, 2012 @ 12:35:23
what are the best hairstyling products and the steps to achieve this? currently using american crew fiber

u got blonde hair doe?

pics?

It would look like this

its not worth it if you have a chubby asian face.
August 04, 2012 @ 13:10:42
lmfao. dat high expectation to real life results

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 04, 2012 @ 16:58:56

What do i say to my barber???^^^ forreall i go to a hispanic barber shop and last time i told them to give me a mid fade but keep the top, the barber straight gunned me saying i would look funny as hell so he tried to give me a option to just get a brook. I told him i wanted it how i wanted it to be but the persistent nigga had to keep convincing me to get a fkin blow out. In the end he eventually gave me a midfade but the nigga trimmed the top when i flat out said keep the top. what should i tell them next time HB??? i gotta wait for the top to grow again cos of his dumass
August 04, 2012 @ 17:03:08

What do i say to my barber???^^^ forreall i go to a hispanic barber shop and last time i told them to give me a mid fade but keep the top, the barber straight gunned me saying i would look funny as hell so he tried to give me a option to just get a brook. I told him i wanted it how i wanted it to be but the persistent nigga had to keep convincing me to get a fkin blow out. In the end he eventually gave me a midfade but the nigga trimmed the top when i flat out said keep the top. what should i tell them next time HB??? i gotta wait for the top to grow again cos of his dumass

Print that out, and say I want exactly that?
August 04, 2012 @ 17:04:28

i have this.. didnt bother the read past "what do i say to my barber" but just print that shit out and tell em cut it like that
August 04, 2012 @ 17:21:14

i have this.. didnt bother the read past "what do i say to my barber" but just print that shit out and tell em cut it like that

noo nigga dont wanna walk in there lookin like boland
August 04, 2012 @ 17:29:16
u got blonde hair doe?

pics?

It would look like this

the top isn't long enough. if it was i dont think it would look THAT bad
August 04, 2012 @ 18:13:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

Print off the pic and take it in, that's the best way

Edit: You're black?! I always thought you were asian...

Yeah, thats what I wanted to avoid. Oh well, better to look sus for a second than having a fucked up cut for a month.
but yeah, Im black, posted my pic here as couple of times

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 04, 2012 @ 20:29:44

pics?

It would look like this

the top isn't long enough. if it was i dont think it would look THAT bad

The length is fine mine isn't that long probably reaches like 3/4 of my forehead so a little above my eyebrow,
Just DON"T get a line up, most barber shops don't do it unless you ask but tell them just to make sure. In this pic it looks like the asian kid used gel don't use gel get pomade and try to make your hair more flat, if youre asian like this kid in the pic just cut your hair shorter on the sides and when you finish up tell the barber to go in and taper in a 0 to make it look lke you have no side burn or outline, I would recommend a size HALF on the sides for asians , half is the size in between 0 and 1 ( It is NOT 1 and a half, Just half), and don't cut your top hair at all for a while if it is kinda short. BTW i'm not asian

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 20:37:48
Always liked Gosling's hair styles.

Took some pictures into a place in Chicago, and needless to say, they either messed it up, or it doesn't suit me.

August 04, 2012 @ 20:40:10

Took some pictures into a place in Chicago, and needless to say, they either messed it up, or it doesn't suit me.

why dont u get a shape up instead and rock it short
August 04, 2012 @ 20:40:12
^^post pics fam lol
August 04, 2012 @ 20:40:20
if youre having trouble with getting the barber to understand just simply tell him give you a fade and leave the top alone. tell him to fade it into the top, if youre doing a side part then comb youre hair to the side before he cuts it so it looks cleaner. Then when you go in to get another haircut it's gonna be obvious what kind of haircut you want then you could be more specific and tell him like what knd of fade or taper you want and it'll probably come out looking better, BTW Not everyone looks good with an actual part in their hair so if you don't think it fits you that well don't part it just comb it over same look just might fit you better or something, hope this helped if you still don't know what to tell youre barber i can tell you my cut if you want ( Btw I know about haicuts cus I cut my hair sometimes and my cousins)

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 20:41:07
And I do a damn good job considering the clippers cost 12 dollars from Walmart

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 20:50:40

why dont u get a shape up instead and rock it short

Since that cut (which was back in October), I haven't touched my hair.

Please login first to reply.
x