April 13, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
Brosef

you really want that tail? is it so your boyfriend can hold on to it...god fucking gross.

PS my hair is basically like this but a tight fade, but since summers coming I'm just gonna do a short gentlemans part, ie don draper but shorter on top and the sides.

April 14, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
iAmSofaKing

you really want that tail? is it so your boyfriend can hold on to it...god fucking gross.

PS my hair is basically like this but a tight fade, but since summers coming I'm just gonna do a short gentlemans part, ie don draper but shorter on top and the sides.

Wtf was that for bro? and nah not really when i saw that a year ago i though it kinda was cool and different. Your parted hairstyle with the fade is so cliche and common in my area. Mostly pinoy High schoolers. Thats why i dont have that it anymore.

wanna be hipster much?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 14, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
DarianaGrande

Some1 posted this already,but i really want my hair like this. What to do? I am black so step 1 is complete

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 14, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
BukkakeChief

I dig thiscool

cool
my hair is thin and straight asian
could i pull somethin like this off?

lol what kind of gel/wax do i get for that i sorta have something like that.

you can pull it off. ask for a side part, i don't think you want that fade to go that high on the side though.
grab some layrite (regular or superhold). regular works for me, but if you feel you need the superhold, grab that.

anyone know of a good barber around san jose, ca that can do this

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

April 14, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
christopher.

tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted sad gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Yo, how can I ask my stylist to get my hair cut like this? My hair is the same length all around, and about the same length as the top of this guy's hair.
April 14, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
JKR

tried to get a cut like this yesterday. it was close, but not what i wanted sad gonna have to grow it out a bit and try again

Yo, how can I ask my stylist to get my hair cut like this? My hair is the same length all around, and about the same length as the top of this guy's hair.

dam u got a stylist? does that shit cost a lot
April 14, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
christopher.

dam u got a stylist? does that shit cost a lot
Hahahaha actually, it's just the lady who cuts my hair. I wasn't really sure what to call her. But, my friend has a stylist, and I believe he said it just costs like $20-30 for his haircut.
April 14, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
HYPELO

how to get hair like this?

What other styles look good for people with hairlines like this?
April 15, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
99%Shit

Sit in barber chair, tell Gianni that I part on the right and sweep the left slightly toward the rear, tapered and squared. Wait 20-30 minutes, look up, give a nod, give a $20, done. Man's been cutting hair for near 40 years, in the oldest shop in a 100km radius. I ain't about to tell him -how- to do his job. Gotta have that trust. Sat down and had him say, 'you don't really need a cut, just a thinning'. Let him do his thing, exactly what I wanted.

As for hair schmutz, I use Alberto MattClay for the hold. Dirt cheap @ ~$5 a canister. Likkabit of hairspray on the part and a likkabit less on the front that's swept a bit. Never loses the part, doesn't get crunchy, and easily fixable if the wind is being a jerk. Condition on the daily, wash every 2-3 days.

narsha.narsha.narsha

April 15, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
dildo baggins

now thats how shit is done. boland wouldnt be able to resist #OYOYOY
April 16, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
Yeltsew

sort of a messy pomp i guess.

hair was getting mad scraggly and i didn't know what to do with it so I just told the barber to shave the sides. I can side part but I think I'll leave it like this for a while.

yeee, looks good #nohomodoe

not gonna lie this shits dope, i always wanted something like this..

but for right now, ive been cutting my own hair for the past year~ or so. always a 5+ length on top and 2 on the sides with a bald taper in the back and a 1taper on the sides.. cant forget da lineup mane.

Looking for in size 8.5-9 003 Authentics/Chukka PM ME!

April 18, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Pretty Joseph

Some1 posted this already,but i really want my hair like this. What to do? I am black so step 1 is complete

either 1, wash hair with shampoo, then let the conditioner sit for 10 mins before washing it out, then pat dry without padding hair or picking it out with a comb
or 2, do the brush coils method (thousands of tutorials on youtube)

oh and me currently=

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

April 18, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
DarianaGrande

are yours from twist, or one of the methods you just listed?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 18, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
systemeb

what type of wax or pomade does everyone use? im trying to branch out and look for something better. im using short sexy hair right now. i got a side part and my hair is getting pretty long up top so should i switch to pomade?

be about it.

May 1, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
Dare.

My friends were suggesting i let my hair grow out and get my hair like Kid Cudi's but I told them my hairstyle isn't even like his. So basically I'm not even sure if I can obtain his hair texture or his current style and I don't think I'll look right with his cut as I'm a light skin Puerto-Rican.

Any way here is his cut

?

May 1, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
Pantic

This is my hairstyle atm, kinda don't like it tho, too much maintenance needed.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Enryu

suspended

Dem dreams cool

May 16, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
justgrayzin

i wish i could do that kinda shit with my hair.. but i have this frizzy jew fro thang happening

P O $ H GANG

May 16, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
G8tor

Nothing worse than a fucked up cut. Wake up in the morning feelin good then you remember how fucked up ur cut is and it ruins ur day. Thats why I justify spendin what I do.

off top

May 16, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
G8tor

Rocking this alll summer.

off top

May 16, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Gilly Suits

Nothing worse than a fucked up cut. Wake up in the morning feelin good then you remember how fucked up ur cut is and it ruins ur day. Thats why I justify spendin what I do.

How much do you spend? And I am impartial on that hair ^^^^

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

May 16, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
kingofspain

i wish i could do that kinda shit with my hair.. but i have this frizzy jew fro thang happening

you can still do something similar, like the ricky ricardo, or the don draper (which i currently have)
the downside of having formal hair is the cleanup every week.
May 16, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
mellyzeng

cool hair bro

wahhahahaa
May 16, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
G8tor

$45 for a ceasar

off top

May 16, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Gilly Suits

$45 for a ceasar

Legit I feel you are getting pwned. I wouldn't pay more than 20 to 25 for a cut unless I had long hair. And I am all for hair care.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

May 16, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
DarthVader

Bouta get a line-up this week. (I'm Asian)
May 16, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
stalker46ss

you can still do something similar, like the ricky ricardo, or the don draper (which i currently have)
the downside of having formal hair is the cleanup every week.

i kinda want somethin like this except tht my hair is kinda short right now. can i just get like a mid fade and keep the top and start from there cause i cant wait for it lol
May 17, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

my hair, i cut it myself using the self cut mirror. i am the master of mohawk/ mullets done it for years.

well done if actually self cut

yup, i have been cutting my hair since i was 12, i am now 19.

Are you full black? Your hair texture looks wierd

Finna cop a high top fade, any recommendations on pictures to use to show the barber?
May 17, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Also what do you guys use for your hair generally? (Black people)
May 20, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
bonemarrow

info on kendrick lamar's haircut?

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.