Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 27, 2009 @ 10:16 AM

Inactive

I get attention from several girls, it is what it is. The concern is however, I feel/think that they're jumping on a lot dudes and some dudes I don't like, and I don't want give cock to a chick that have had those type of guys inside her... I want to be the one, the special one, the DADDY(no incest). So the problem is 1* sluts, 2* her sleeping with people I don't like.

I'm tired of hearing people talking about how many they banged etc-- Sex should be special. You know what I mean? Quality way over quanity?

Fuck ya'll.
Btw, no I'm not a virgin and don't bring up that homo shit
August 27, 2009 @ 10:21 AM
MonkeyFresh

I respect that out look but lets be real...
as a guy you have an obligation to hulk smash as many girls as humanly possible so atleast in college its fine to be a bit promiscuous so long as you protected namean
have fun, life is no fun if you are tied down by that supposed "one" you need to have experiences to compare and contrast feel me?
August 27, 2009 @ 10:26 AM
Rex

I lol'd hard at "hulk smash"

I agree with the have fun mentality. Atleast while your young. To each his own though.
August 27, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
Jim Jardashian

Fucka dude right?
August 27, 2009 @ 10:47 AM

Inactive

Nope.
August 27, 2009 @ 10:52 AM
AntonyT

probably this one time when i was a freshman and i was taking this summer literature course and then the professor failed me cuz he said i didn't use enough punctuation, then this nig said i can't read good either so i went to the dean and he didn't believe that i could read good either so he pulled some shakespeare shit off his book shelf and had me prove it to him, so i read that shit then this nig said well you are going to have to retake the course anyway because you don't really use alot of punctuation marks and that shit ain't right, then i told that ***** i was going to take that ***** to court and him and Mr. Brent weren't going to get away with that shit. Then Mr brent heard me talking about his toupee and shit, then that he got half of the liberal arts faculty to come through and proceed to beat the shit out of me and that was the first time i ever dropped a class and so i started acting more grown up, well most of the time
August 27, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
Crejus

lmao, in life you gonna fuck a couple hoes the girls who don't talk about sex probably having more sex than them hoes who saying they fucked the dirty nigs ..... yo son you gotta fuck these hoes while you can because when that PUSSY DROUGHT hits you gonna go paraniod on all the slutty pussy you could of get...just wrap the gift up and give them bitches the dick in the box
August 27, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
karakter1

the punani is pure as snow!
August 27, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
motherland

im not down with sluts really. i like playing with em but i cant fuck 1000000 sluts. id rather be with a dime wife type
August 27, 2009 @ 12:27 PM

Inactive

Not trying to flame...but the name of this thread is unintentionally hilarious. My body is to soulful to touch LOL
August 27, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
STI Guy

a much more fitting title for this thread is "so i dont wanna get aids"
August 27, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
Sarcaustic

Lol. I kind of get what OP is talking about though. No dirty girls. razz
August 27, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
traCk.

lmao, in life you gonna fuck a couple hoes the girls who don't talk about sex probably having more sex than them hoes who saying they fucked the dirty nigs ..... yo son you gotta fuck these hoes while you can because when that PUSSY DROUGHT hits you gonna go paraniod on all the slutty pussy you could of get...just wrap the gift up and give them bitches the dick in the box

my dude.
August 27, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
karakter1

unless you bonin straight virgins, you will most likely be some dirt bomb chicks. there arent too many broads these days, just sitting around waitin for you to show up.
August 27, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
VADO-U.N.

its 2009 nobody wears condoms and i dont condone safe sex..word to mother

but honestly i'd fuck a girl who's benn broken in already...but wen im looking for a relationshihp i look for a dime ass wife who has morals and shit...but if juss wanna get a nutt off idgaf what she is lawlz
August 27, 2009 @ 01:29 PM
chemist.

ayo, did you really just say your body is too soulful for a girl to touch?
nigga, what the fuck does that even mean?

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

August 27, 2009 @ 01:34 PM

Inactive

Lol!^
August 27, 2009 @ 01:38 PM

Inactive

ayo, did you really just say your body is too soulful for a girl to touch?
nigga, what the fuck does that even mean?

I don't know, sounds good though...
August 27, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
zeezyo

hes on some john meyer trip

***** you stupid. smash and move on god damn lolz. the only girls that shouldnt be able to touch you are the fatties and uglies.

X

August 27, 2009 @ 01:54 PM
karakter1

fat and ugly fruties need dem aids too!
August 27, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I thought this thread was gonna be about how he is so hypebeast sexy in his visvims that he can just let every girl caress up on his flathead flannel shirt.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 27, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
KALiKUSH

its like probably this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
August 27, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
modernmischief

I only fuck girls I remotely care about,if I don't give a fuck the girl then she ain't getting the D.
August 27, 2009 @ 04:23 PM
TR.eat

I get attention from several girls, it is what it is. The concern is however, I feel/think that they're jumping on a lot dudes and some dudes I don't like, and I don't want give cock to a chick that have had those type of guys inside her... I want to be the one, the special one, the DADDY(no incest). So the problem is 1* sluts, 2* her sleeping with people I don't like.

I'm tired of hearing people talking about how many they banged etc-- Sex should be special. You know what I mean? Quality way over quanity?

Fuck ya'll.
Btw, no I'm not a virgin and don't bring up that homo shit

August 27, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
Ether790

August 27, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
young idiot

its 2009 nobody wears condoms and i dont condone safe sex..word to mother

but honestly i'd fuck a girl who's benn broken in already...but wen im looking for a relationshihp i look for a dime ass wife who has morals and shit...but if juss wanna get a nutt off idgaf what she is lawlz

August 27, 2009 @ 06:49 PM

Inactive

Just told a bitch dont touch my soulful body.
August 27, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
brisk

just told a bitch dont touch my soulful body.

coolcoolcool
August 27, 2009 @ 08:10 PM

Inactive

omg
August 27, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
VADO-U.N.

If you care too much, you'll have one arm bigger than the other.

lol i get it...

but wtf id that lil dick even real? i highly doubt a grown man could have a penis smaller than 4 inches

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.