Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 24, 2009 @ 09:11 AM
emirpbus

^no offense but ur fucking stupid

u cannot be a nurse and go to medical school at the same time

don't *****s have common sense nowadays?
August 24, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
F/22

business administration
August 24, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
quiwi

Im want to get a degree in pre med and nursing, while im working as a nurse I will be going to medical school. I hope to become a cosmetic dermatologist someday. If everything goes well I will become one when I am 32 or 33.
I willing to work hard for this. smile

that's kinda crazy. why are you gonna spend the time getting a nursing degree first? and if you can juggle being a nurse while going to med school, props to you. i've been told going to med school is pretty much a full time job in itself
August 24, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
AntonyT

Mba
August 28, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
claves22

Communications
August 28, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
GOLDENi

Nursing.

One of the fastest growing but needed careers. Especially for Males, males can easily get a job in the nursing career mostly because it is mostly dominated by women. Trust me they even need more nurses then Electrical Engineers & the medical field is growing way way way faster then any other field.

Oh & there are only about 10 guys in our freshman nursing class of about 200+ girls, probably even way more then 200.

that's kinda crazy. why are you gonna spend the time getting a nursing degree first? and if you can juggle being a nurse while going to med school, props to you. i've been told going to med school is pretty much a full time job in itself

I agree, being a nurse by itself takes a lot of time. Basically all the nurses I know work 12 hr. shifts but make bank. So I do not know how he is going to pull that off but if he can do it more props to him!

Or Filipino

Haha yessir! Filipino is the answer, 4 of the 10 guys in my nursing class are filipino haha.
August 28, 2009 @ 10:45 PM
ahhhrt

Mech Eng.
August 28, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
unknown force.

kine
August 28, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
hypoh

I majored in civil engineering, might be going to grad school next year.
August 28, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Joweee

film/literature/business
one of those
August 29, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
Soldier187

Any political science majors here? razz
August 29, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
ReZ

UC Berkeley, class of 2010

Business/Film

Off to USC to study as a film producer next year.
August 29, 2009 @ 12:27 PM
TheOne

Journalism for me!
August 29, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
RyanF.Baby

i just want to be a monkey of average intelligence who wears a suit

business

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

August 29, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
igotstupidjuice

early elementary edu

i bust the dope moves. i got stupid juice.

August 29, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
Tyler.Durden

You can make mad money from being a Nurse. The health business is going to explode in the next few years.

Major - Economics w/business studies minor. typical I guess.

not if a public option is created (referring to the health business exploding, not making a lot of money). I wouldn't say you can make a "lot" of money, unless you consider $120 K a LOT (that's definitely good money but it's not a LOT, at least if you're living in the northeast)

anyway, i'm majoring in Communication and Consumer Psychology
August 29, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
k3vin fr3sh

computer engineering... razz

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

August 29, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
emirpbus

not if a public option is created (referring to the health business exploding, not making a lot of money). I wouldn't say you can make a "lot" of money, unless you consider $120 K a LOT (that's definitely good money but it's not a LOT, at least if you're living in the northeast)

anyway, i'm majoring in Communication and Consumer Psychology

quit throwing out numbers and labeling salaries as 'not a lot'

you're majoring in fucking communication and consumer psychology ( da fuck ?generic ass degree won't net you a high paying job )

30k is a lot of money for a single person

P.S 120k is a lot of fucking money, i don't care which standard of living you compare it too

P.S I doubt u will ever break 6 digits motherfucker, and no i'm not mad
August 29, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
Soldier187

Does anyone know what kind of jobs Business Administrations with concentration in Information System offer? I'm still dealing with computers aren't I? Just not on a personal high level of computers.
August 31, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
Tyler.Durden

quit throwing out numbers and labeling salaries as 'not a lot'

you're majoring in fucking communication and consumer psychology ( da fuck ?generic ass degree won't net you a high paying job )

30k is a lot of money for a single person

P.S 120k is a lot of fucking money, i don't care which standard of living you compare it too

P.S I doubt u will ever break 6 digits motherfucker, and no i'm not mad

1st off, every time i talk to someone they're intrigued by my consumer psychology major, apparently it's not 'generic'.

And its $120 K is not a "lot of fucking money" if you're living in NYC, especially in Manhattan where $200 K is pretty much still middle class. I guarantee you i will make 6 digits within the next 5 years (whether I do law school or go into marketing/PR)- I go to the 4th best college in the country.

Now stfu you poor, broke piece of shit. just because you probably live in some hood ass crack den and think 6 figures is "a lot of money" doesn't mean it really is. I know people that are making 6 digits straight out of college.

'30 k is a lot for a single person' hahaha you fucking moron, 30K is lower than the average US salary.
August 31, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
Sarcaustic

Does anyone know what kind of jobs Business Administrations with concentration in Information System offer? I'm still dealing with computers aren't I? Just not on a personal high level of computers.

Your concentration is going to involve some computers, but mostly a lot of math and economics. Depends on the professor and class though - you might not even need to know how to use the computer extensively.

1st off, every time i talk to someone they're intrigued by my consumer psychology major, apparently it's not 'generic'.

And its $120 K is not a "lot of fucking money" if you're living in NYC, especially in Manhattan where $200 K is pretty much still middle class. I guarantee you i will make 6 digits within the next 5 years (whether I do law school or go into marketing/PR)- I go to the 4th best college in the country.

Now stfu you poor, broke piece of shit. just because you probably live in some hood ass crack den and think 6 figures is "a lot of money" doesn't mean it really is. I know people that are making 6 digits straight out of college.

'30 k is a lot for a single person' hahaha you fucking moron, 30K is lower than the average US salary.

God damn, you're ignorant. You're comparing a 120k salary to Manhattan, where most people are obviously going to make a lot of money. If you compare 120k to my neighborhood, that's not going to be much either.

And 200k is not the middle class. What the fuck are you talking about? Not even in Manhattan.

I really doubt you're going to be able to land yourself a 6-figure salary as soon as you graduate from grad school.

4th best college in the country? Why would you study Consumer Psychology at Caltech, MIT, Stanford, or UPenn?

And the people you know that are making a six-figure salary straight out of college are probably med students.

Not riding sub's dick or anything, but chances are he's going to make a lot more money than you once both you get out of grad school.
August 31, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
illy

major in marketing
minor in entrepreneurship
September 1, 2009 @ 02:02 AM
AlphaTrion

Majored in Film and Video with a minor in Japanese.

I'll take poor over pompous asshole anytime. So do you drive a car or do you ride your own dick well enough that it gets you to work?
September 1, 2009 @ 02:56 AM
Shanklin

Lolwut? And 6 figures is a lot of money.

BTW, I'm majoring in mass comm./journalism.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

September 1, 2009 @ 03:15 AM
london says

You can make mad money from being a Nurse. The health business is going to explode in the next few years.

the money is great, but if you want to be a doctor's B****, work in multiple hospitals, clean up old people's s***, and never see your family then...

I have a lot of respect for nurses, they have hard jobs, but really everyone wants that white coat. doctor status
September 1, 2009 @ 07:07 AM
sashaisminnie

Tyler Durden is right 200k might not be a lot of money, my mother makes a little over 220k And I have 2 siblings and she's a single mom, and we still live in a middle class neighborhood in longisland sad
That's why I want to become a cosmetic dermatologist smile. A nurse is only for me to make money while I am in school. But I heard medical schools, don't like accepting nurses, because they think it contributes to the nursing shortage. So right now im kinda stuck.
September 1, 2009 @ 07:14 AM
sashaisminnie

Yeah I know im reconsidering this. but I can't live off my mom forever, how am I going to make a living while I am going to school, I need to work.
September 1, 2009 @ 07:43 AM
Hamez

graduating in December with a degree in marketing. i can't get enough of it.
September 1, 2009 @ 08:16 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Double Major in Marketing and Communication

Thinking about getting another degree in Economics, would only take me an extra year

Then once I graduate, I'll start taking independent study courses in how to handle the unemployment line 301. sad

I got a family business to fall back on haha but I don't want to live in Buffalo cool

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 1, 2009 @ 08:31 AM
Shifty

so far, all ive seen are just computer, business and medical related courses. noone is interested in the hospitality industry? btw, im major in culinary arts

Please login first to reply.