Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 17, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
UghItsDave

College: Fullerton JC

Each year hypebeastism either becomes more apparent or I observe it more. This year there are easily 100's of candidates for the Hypebeasts..VOLSAC Beefin thread. The usual beast items were present: Supra, 10Deep, Crooks & Castles, Throwback Snap Backs, Wayfarers, vans, tight jawns, etc. I noticed one lonely soul dressing like the world just found out about color (he looked like a skittles bag). This was the first day and I am thankful that when I go to school I'm all business so I'm in classrooms all day so I don't have to observe this foolishness.

P.S.: It amazes how girls can still manage to be skanky at 7 am.

Hit me with the cool story bro's and all that, I've already won if you read this.

G'day.
August 17, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
dhkgfkdj

P.S.: It amazes how girls can still manage to be skanky at 7 am.

Most, not all, college girls are skanky 24/7 Lol.

I'm not lookin forward to seein all the hypebeasts at my school either. Especially the black guys who wear skinny jeans around their thighs with an over the top "bling" belt. These dudes even walk funny cuz their pants are too damn tight.

And of course, can't wait for every single girl to hypebeast with their Uggs. God do I hate those >sad
August 17, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
STI Guy

i feel sorry for you. college is such bullshit and stressful. you try to have fun but the fucking piece of shit paper is always lingering in the back of your mind!!! fuckk!!!! im thankful that im done with my four year sentence.
August 17, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
SupremeHype

Pics
August 17, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
matt

shannon brown and the lakers girls came to my 1st day... we did absolutely nothing, didn't even get our schedules. i should've ditched.
August 17, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
dhkgfkdj

at least they sent the lakers girls...shannon brown? lol could've sent the janitor for that matter
August 17, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
UghItsDave

i feel sorry for you. college is such bullshit and stressful. you try to have fun but the fucking piece of shit paper is always lingering in the back of your mind!!! fuckk!!!! im thankful that im done with my four year sentence.

Oh man I know, I've been in college longer than Favre was in the NFL...nah not that long but long enough and a jc to boot. I'm a lazy fuck but the weak ass kids who act like college is high school inspire me to study hard.

Anyone else here in jc? If so do you have kids who try to be the class clown? Or have clicks and shit? Like hanging at the college and not having a job is hot?

And true college girls are skanky but at jc's its an epidemic since all it takes is you knowing your social secuirty number and your name in order to be accpeted.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
dhkgfkdj

This dude had a bad college experience, I spend the majority of the work week doing shit and I still manage to have a 3.5. It all depends on you're major, now that I'm getting in depth with mine I'll probably be working a lot more but ultimately how you manage you're time determines how stressed you will be. When I have a test I start studying well before and with my papers I usually get them done the day before their due, nothing is left to the last minute and I get to chill as much as I want. Be easy my man and use the girls perpetual horniness to get what you want smile

This is the Truth! cool I get all my work done on time and have time to work and chill. Time management is key.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
modernmischief

CC is fucking hell,no good looking girls,living at home,no campus atmosphere,no pride in your school,and just generally shitty people that look like future managers of Mcdonalds. can't wait to finish this one year of CC and get to college with my friends and party with sexy girls.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
no1collector

CC is fucking hell,no good looking girls,living at home,no campus atmosphere,no pride in your school,and just generally shitty people that look like future managers of Mcdonalds. can't wait to finish this one year of CC and get to college with my friends and party with sexy girls.

College isn't always what you think. Some people will find all-nighters studying for major exams, finishing papers, struggling to get money to pay for food, and asking around for some Adderall.

But, like some people already said, as long as you manage your time, it can be *almost* like it is in the movies.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
UghItsDave

There are some good looking girls here in Cali since the UC's and the Cal State's had to cut back on admission. So they have no choice but do go to a cc for two years.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
STI Guy

This dude had a bad college experience, I spend the majority of the work week doing shit and I still manage to have a 3.5. It all depends on you're major, now that I'm getting in depth with mine I'll probably be working a lot more but ultimately how you manage you're time determines how stressed you will be. When I have a test I start studying well before and with my papers I usually get them done the day before their due, nothing is left to the last minute and I get to chill as much as I want. Be easy my man and use the girls perpetual horniness to get what you want smile

what college did you go to?
August 18, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
Beez

what college did you go to?

what college/degree did u go with?

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

August 18, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
Lew

i start next tuesday, idk what to expect honestly, i saw a few hypebeasts at my orientation but nothing major, maybe like 2-3 at most.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
rheng

my first day of jc too...it sucked pretty much
cant wait for real college and getting out of my crappy suburban city.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:28 AM
bloxheads

i fucked up. got accepted to CSUla but i missed the transcript deadline in june...now i have to live at home going to a fucking JC, and i still dont know if i really want to major in this shit ima major in. fuck, my, life.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:35 AM
skylancer90

i fucked up. got accepted to CSUla but i missed the transcript deadline in june...now i have to live at home going to a fucking JC, and i still dont know if i really want to major in this shit ima major in. fuck, my, life.

i fucked up too. i was accepted to cal state san marcos, all i had to do was keep my grades up, but i failed one class. the ONLY class i failed. fuck chemistry, brought my gpa down to like 3.0
August 18, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
bloxheads

i didnt pass alg.2....failed and still had the chance to fucking go...but i thought the deadline was a week after the real deadline...fuck it tho.....i can transfer to a better school
August 18, 2009 @ 01:39 AM
on.point

I'm going to cal state la. Already scoped potential mates at orientation in June.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
RyanF.Baby

The George Washington University.

damn

scholarship or you just got it like that?

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

August 18, 2009 @ 01:45 AM
sado

College isn't always what you think. Some people will find all-nighters studying for major exams, finishing papers, struggling to get money to pay for food, and asking around for some Adderall.

But, like some people already said, as long as you manage your time, it can be *almost* like it is in the movies.

haha yessss, this is exactly like how college is for me. the upside tho is that my roommate has add so i get free adderal hook ups. cool

and yea, money is a fuckin bitch
August 18, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
bloxheads

I'm going to cal state la. Already scoped potential mates at orientation in June.

yeah man im mad, already gave the money for the dorms and took the placement test and all that shit.....thats like 200 hundred for no reason
August 18, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
Homeless

schao this cant be you
August 18, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
Lew

i fucked up too. i was accepted to cal state san marcos, all i had to do was keep my grades up, but i failed one class. the ONLY class i failed. fuck chemistry, brought my gpa down to like 3.0

cal state san marcos sucks anyways and so does san marcos, you aint missing shitt
August 18, 2009 @ 09:00 AM
Jphn-John

fuck chemistry

word.

but seriously some of you guys make me wanna do my best in school and sh8
im already worried about college and im just going to a CC! haha

i aint too worried about hb's, i live in an all white county.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
STI Guy

schao this cant be you

what cant be me? that i graduated college?? ahhahaha.
August 18, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
Dray

I love how dudes hate on people that dress like hypebeasts on a site CALLED HYPEBEAST. Who gives a fuck if a black dude wants to sag his skinny jeans? How does that harm you in any way? I personally wouldnt wear that shit but its not something I need to vent about. I go to community college and the females look amazing. "Dumb" females are usually the best looking at least the black and latino females.
August 18, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
Quickstriker

The Bay area has got to be among the worse community college environments in the country! CC is such a train wreck disaster! I hated going to community college. Nobody has manners or practices good classroom etiquette. It's really like an older loser high school with older class clowns a disruptive assholes. A lot of dudes in my area just go to hang out and hook up with whores. No job, going to school just to mack on chicks haha. Pathetic son! Seen it all, and I will never go back! Good luck homie.
August 18, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
Dray

The Bay area has got to be among the worse community college environments in the country! CC is such a train wreck disaster! I hated going to community college. Nobody has manners or practices good classroom etiquette. It's really like an older loser high school with older class clowns a disruptive assholes. A lot of dudes in my area just go to hang out and hook up with whores. No job, going to school just to mack on chicks haha. Pathetic son! Seen it all, and I will never go back! Good luck homie.

I go to chabot. It is a great community college, no class clown people keep talking about, they have tutoring for every you can think of, flexible office hours, an abundance of courses availible I can go on. School and success is only as good or bad as you make it. While I know you were talking only about the people I dont want you to scare away any potential community college prospects because it honestly isnt as bad as it is getting stigmatized for. I dont know what level classes you took but most of the people in my classes are pretty mature and there to learn. Is there some loiters sometimes? Sure but they arent harming anyone and I personally like that kind of environment rather than some snobby campus full nerds and rich kids.
August 18, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Auguste

Oh man I know, I've been in college longer than Favre was in the NFL...nah not that long but long enough and a jc to boot. I'm a lazy fuck but the weak ass kids who act like college is high school inspire me to study hard.

Anyone else here in jc? If so do you have kids who try to be the class clown? Or have clicks and shit? Like hanging at the college and not having a job is hot?

And true college girls are skanky but at jc's its an epidemic since all it takes is you knowing your social secuirty number and your name in order to be accpeted.

lol I know exactly what you mean. There's clicks at the CC I go to, but I think it's mostly the sport guys/girls that do it. I can't wait to get the fuck out of there and go to a real college.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

Please login first to reply.