Epidemic of Pot Arrests in NYC.

August 11, 2009 @ 11:28:17
August 11, 2009 @ 12:06:57

Inactive User

That was a good read, I have to do some bullshit right now for a possession charge I caught last year.
August 11, 2009 @ 12:11:29
That was a good read, I have to do some bullshit right now for a possession charge I caught last year.

shitt dood. I got caught too but i got off it.
It was in my college dorm and we were making a ruckus so the cops showed up. hahaha the dumbasses opened the door and came in the room. I guess they werent supposed to come in the room without us giving them permission (invasion of privacy or something) and we got the case dropped.
smokeyface
August 11, 2009 @ 12:42:41
good read.
August 11, 2009 @ 15:28:32
massachusetts decriminalized weed... got caught with an 8th a couple months back and only got a 100$ ticket... surprised newyork has not done the same
August 11, 2009 @ 15:32:18
Word, Cali is THE place to spark your leaves. Venice beach, drums circles, almost everyone is equppied with a pipe, joint, etc and the cops just chill in the side lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 11, 2009 @ 20:17:19
anyone who smokes weed in public w/o care deserves to get caught, how stupid can you get

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 12, 2009 @ 02:08:36
people still get busted for personal weed possession?

Backwards, backwater places some people live in.
August 12, 2009 @ 02:21:59
anyone who smokes weed in public w/o care deserves to get caught, how stupid can you get

You aren't reading it correctly

The police in NYC are baiting people into the charge of having weed exposed in public...which is a jail-able offense.

They are putting people behind bars because of their cooperation.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Please login first to reply.
x