Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
BOSSLADY19

you are judging me with your statements. Your statements are wrong.

you are doing the exact same thing......im not calling you names or cursing or saying you are wrong and youre going to hell...im simply tellin you about my point of view...
August 5, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
TeeMillz

How could it be wishful thinking? I just find it hard to believe that he has an ulterior motive which made him go in front of our church to lie or exaggerate about a near death experience.

Hes a pastor its his job to teach the bible, I'm sure he did believe it was god since he's religious. Doesn't make it true at all.

I'm glad god decided to save your sleeping pastor while tens of thousands of people die from starvation and war everyday.

See it doesn't make sense. And i'm just being realistic.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

August 5, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
BOSSLADY19

you are judging me with your statements. Your statements are wrong.

you are doing the exact same thing by saying that......im not calling you names or cursing or saying you are wrong and youre going to hell...im simply tellin you about my point of view...
August 5, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
dric

Ok lets move past that and let me tell you why i believe. I believe because this religion (Seventh-Day Adventist) has never steered me wrong. I would agree with you whole-heartedly if and only if i had a reason to say, this is all wrong. But for me i see nothing wrong with ten commandments that say things that will help me in life. For my whole experience in this religion i have nothing but good things happening when i tried my hardest to follow those commandments. Also there is a definite presence i feel...in the sanctuary. I wish i could take you to my church and let you experience it for yourself because that's the only way that you could see what i'm saying.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
Goku

you are doing the exact same thing by saying that......im not calling you names or cursing or saying you are wrong and youre going to hell...im simply tellin you about my point of view...

I think you're an idiot for believing in a bibical god.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
BOSSLADY19

hes a pastor its his job to teach the bible, i'm sure he did believe it was god since he's religious. Doesn't make it true at all.

I'm glad god decided to save your sleeping pastor while tens of thousands of people die from starvation and war everyday.

well thats what sin has turned this world into..it wasnt suppose to be like this but it is..thats why there are people who are put on this earth to make that difference..people who help instead of hurt..you may never understand it...just pray and hope that when the end comes you will not be thinking.."why didnt i believe?"
August 5, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
Goku

Ok lets move past that and let me tell you why i believe. I believe because this religion (Seventh-Day Adventist) has never steered me wrong. I would agree with you whole-heartedly if and only if i had a reason to say, this is all wrong. But for me i see nothing wrong with ten commandments that say things that will help me in life. For my whole experience in this religion i have nothing but good things happening when i tried my hardest to follow those commandments. Also there is a definite presence i feel...in the sanctuary. I wish i could take you to my church and let you experience it for yourself because that's the only way that you could see what i'm saying.

Why would good things not happen? If you're a positive person who works hard in life you will succeed. Doesn't take faith in something to realize that.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
BOSSLADY19

i think you're an idiot for believing in a bibical god.

ok and thats your belief but that doesnt hurt me..they persecuted jesus why should i be hurt by your persecution?? I will keep you in my prayers and just know that god does love you and as his child i love you too..im sorry that you cant understand it yet but i know that one day you will...hopefully by then it wont be too late
August 5, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
Goku

well thats what sin has turned this world into..it wasnt suppose to be like this but it is..thats why there are people who are put on this earth to make that difference..people who help instead of hurt..you may never understand it...just pray and hope that when the end comes you will not be thinking.."why didnt i believe?"

as long as there is a hierarchy in the world, there will always be sin and greed. I don't have a religion and I'm almost certain I've done more to society than you have.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
Goku

ok and thats your belief but that doesnt hurt me..they persecuted jesus why should i be hurt by your persecution?? I will keep you in my prayers and just know that god does love you and as his child i love you too..im sorry that you cant understand it yet but i know that one day you will...hopefully by then it wont be too late

I'll tell you straight up, I hate your guts and if I ever saw you in real life I would desecrate your face with a steel pole.

Your utterly blinded from the real world, it's quite baffling to say the least.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
BOSSLADY19

why would good things not happen? If you're a positive person who works hard in life you will succeed. Doesn't take faith in something to realize that.

but can i ask u something?? What do you believe?..you just think life is just one big coincidence?? Or that science is the base of our existence?? I honestly want to here your point of view?
August 5, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
dric

Hes a pastor its his job to teach the bible, I'm sure he did believe it was god since he's religious. Doesn't make it true at all.

I see your point definitely. But i also raise this for you to ponder. If God intervened on all those with free will and took that choice away, would it be fair? He wants us to make the choice and once we accept him as our savior he can help us. People die everyday yes. But that is because of the sin and evil that satan brought upon the earth when he was ousted out of heaven as an unruly angel named Lucifer.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
BOSSLADY19

i'll tell you straight up, i hate your guts and if i ever saw you in real life i would desecrate your face with a steel pole.

and yet i still love you..and am continuing to pray for you..
August 5, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
Goku

and yet i still love you..and am continuing to pray for you..

Don't pray for me. Stand up and be productive and help the world combat this religon epidemic that is fundamentally destroying it.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
dric

I'll tell you straight up, I hate your guts and if I ever saw you in real life I would desecrate your face with a steel pole.

See thats the difference between me and you. I don't hate you for what you believe. I don't want to resort to violence because my point of view is hard for you to understand. You hate me but i have none of those feelings towards you.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Goku

but can i ask u something?? What do you believe?..you just think life is just one big coincidence?? Or that science is the base of our existence?? I honestly want to here your point of view?

I believe in science. The mere idea of typing right now is because of it. The factual basis that runs our lives dictates it. Science has explained the wonders of the world that 2,000 years ago has never done. This is what debunks religion.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
Goku

See thats the difference between me and you. I don't hate you for what you believe. I don't want to resort to violence because my point of view is hard for you to understand. You hate me but i have none of those feelings towards you.

I hate you for being stupid. Your viewpoint is flawed whereas mine has a plethora of data to pronounce its validity.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
dric

I hate you for being stupid. Your viewpoint is flawed whereas mine has a plethora of data to pronounce its validity.

There are many things that science cannot explain. Like our sense of guilt and shame. Are you telling me that "nature" created me with these thoughts and emotions. I am speaking of the internal struggle that we all deal with from day to day to do the right thing or the wrong thing. If we are just animals, why would there even be a need for such boundaries. But they exist...which means that there must be an "order" or "standard" that has been in existence before we were ever brought into being. This standard had to be created by a being wise enough to make this possible.

The human body is too complex, the forces of the universe too orderly to be something that was created by accident. Only a being intelligent enough to understand and foresee how it would work could have created it . Even the big bang theory(although I don't believe it) would need a being wise enough to see that all of the planets were formed properly with the gravitational forces applied.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
BOSSLADY19

don't pray for me. Stand up and be productive and help the world combat this religon epidemic that is fundamentally destroying it.

im stillll praying..but im going to stand up to help you understand that the war is not against religion its against yourself..and whatever pain brought you to the place where u r now..
August 5, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
Goku

im stillll praying..but im going to stand up to help you understand that the war is not against religion its against yourself..and whatever pain brought you to the place where u r now..

Sorry to inform you but I have no pain. I'm actually quite happy and fulfilled with the life I'm living now.
August 5, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
Goku

There are many things that science cannot explain. Like our sense of guilt and shame. Are you telling me that "nature" created me with these thoughts and emotions. I am speaking of the internal struggle that we all deal with from day to day to do the right thing or the wrong thing. If we are just animals, why would there even be a need for such boundaries. But they exist...which means that there must be an "order" or "standard" that has been in existence before we were ever brought into being. This standard had to be created by a being wise enough to make this possible.

The human body is too complex, the forces of the universe too orderly to be something that was created by accident. Only a being intelligent enough to understand and foresee how it would work could have created it . Even the big bang theory(although I don't believe it) would need a being wise enough to see that all of the planets were formed properly with the gravitational forces applied.

Gult and shame can be explained. It's called nueroscience. Order was created before humans ever came into existence. There was order in the prehistoric era.

There is no gravitational forces in space applied between planets.|0
August 5, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
dric

Have you seen a film called Zeitgeist Goku?
August 5, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Goku

Have you seen a film called Zeitgeist Goku?

I don't watch movies. I feel it clogs the mind with fictitious data.
August 5, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
BOSSLADY19

i believe in science. The mere idea of typing right now is because of it. The factual basis that runs our lives dictates it. Science has explained the wonders of the world that 2,000 years ago has never done. This is what debunks religion.

like i told you before science only places more directon to not religion but the existence of god..you want to believe that the research explains it all but what explains the research?? Then tell me what explains that then tell me what explains that and in the end will result in a higher power that is too great to explain...

The reason why you dont believe in god is because you cannot explain him you cannot find that evidence that reassurance but the truth is he doesnt need to prove anything to you..he says i am that i am! We can talk about this for days but he still is and always will be..whether you want to believe it or not..hes there reaching out for you wanting you to reach out for him when you had that incident with the cell phone he could have easily let you lose your life but gave you the cahnce to be here right here having this conversation hoping that you will find the reason to love him as he loves you...i pray i pray and i will continue to pray for you...that the hold that the devil has on you will be broken free..
August 5, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
BOSSLADY19

sorry to inform you but i have no pain. I'm actually quite happy and fulfilled with the life i'm living now.

physically....but emotionally..something has brought you to this point u said you was raised on religion so its not like you dont already know the truth..something has brought you to this point..and im sorry..but whatever hope you have givin up on god his hope for you has multiplied and continues to multiply..
August 5, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
Goku

like i told you before science only places more directon to not religion but the existence of god..you want to believe that the research explains it all but what explains the research?? Then tell me what explains that then tell me what explains that and in the end will result in a higher power that is too great to explain...

The reason why you dont believe in god is because you cannot explain him you cannot find that evidence that reassurance but the truth is he doesnt need to prove anything to you..he says i am that i am! We can talk about this for days but he still is and always will be..whether you want to believe it or not..hes there reaching out for you wanting you to reach out for him when you had that incident with the cell phone he could have easily let you lose your life but gave you the cahnce to be here right here having this conversation hoping that you will find the reason to love him as he loves you...i pray i pray and i will continue to pray for you...that the hold that the devil has on you will be broken free..

Honestly, you're not typing coherently enough for me to comprehend the first part of your post. In actuality, I am not searching for a god. If the existence of something so magical and celestrial were to appear, than I would be a believer though. Hasn't happened yet!

You're basing your whole sense of thought on assumptions that were fabricated and regurgiated back to you by your parents.

Here's an idea. Stop believing in a god and see where your life gets you.
August 5, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
dric

We can debate this subject all night (although I'd rather not debate) but nothing changes the fact that we do not know everything. We cannot see everything, and some things just cannot be tested with the scientific method. Those things require some measure of faith. It requires some measure of faith to believe that we evolved from primates, does it not?
August 5, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
Goku

physically....but emotionally..something has brought you to this point u said you was raised on religion so its not like you dont already know the truth..something has brought you to this point..and im sorry..but whatever hope you have givin up on god his hope for you has multiplied and continues to multiply..

Emotions can be displayed physically. What truth??? My prior taught religion didn't believe in God. It was a philosophical take on how one should live their life. It could be the most innocent of all established religions made up.

I never seeked a god and have never wanted one so stop saying that.
August 5, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
Goku

We can debate this subject all night (although I'd rather not debate) but nothing changes the fact that do not know everything. We cannot see everything, and some things just cannot be tested with the scientific method. Those things require some measure of faith. It requires some measure of faith to believe that we evolved from primates, does it not?

No it doesn't. There's proof that we as humans evolved. Take a plane to the Smithsonian in Washington DC and you'll see plethora of bones of different variations of mankind's evolution.
August 5, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
dric

Not to mention the Bible has prophesied several major world events that can be backed by historical evidence. You claim i don't have evidence, but the bible is full of evidence.

Please login first to reply.