Manny pacquiao vs miguel cotto

November 16, 2009 @ 01:40:30
I dont think Mosley would defeat May but that would be an interesting jab-fest
November 16, 2009 @ 01:40:46
***** really compared boxing with pokemon, haha.

That was the n word.

ig @hentaiwarlord

November 16, 2009 @ 01:43:32
^lol u dumb as fuck
boxing is pretty much dead except for a few super stars
no ones ever going to bring it back to the days when tyson was around
boxing fans are getting taken over by mma

If boxing is dying its because of these pinoy boxing noobs beasting over Manny. Fuggin flips ruin everything..>smh

J/K

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 16, 2009 @ 01:53:24
You do realize that the same thing happens to Mayweather right? Only difference is that unlike Pac Money May has never lost.

i would like to to read what you're going to say when mayweather loses to pacquaio.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

November 16, 2009 @ 01:55:40
jaded
I really don't think Mayweather would beat Pacquiao.

The arrangements for that fight will be a mess, the weight will be the biggest issue, then the paycheck (maybe paycheck first on Mayweather's end).

i would like to to read what you're going to say when mayweather loses to pacquaio.

I'd be more interested to see if he can actually explain why Floyd should be considered the best without using his record or the word undefeated as the main point(s).

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 16, 2009 @ 02:02:09
-Gayweather... the potenitial to be 1 of the greatest boxer with his amazing skills but won't because he's a damn pussy n greedy fatass.

Paying Marquez for each pound he went over from the contract... what the fuck does it tell you? It tells me he's only in it for money and money only. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO RESPECT for fans, sports, or himself.

-Pacman... the boxer who now has 6 world titles in 6 different weight classes. THE GREATEST who won't afraid to test himself.
November 16, 2009 @ 02:08:57
jaded
-Gayweather... the potenitial to be 1 of the greatest boxer with his amazing skills but won't because he's a damn pussy n greedy fatass.

Paying Marquez for each pound he went over from the contract... what the fuck does it tell you? It tells me he's only in it for money and money only. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO RESPECT for fans, sports, or himself.

-Pacman... the boxer who now has 6 world titles in 6 different weight classes. THE GREATEST who won't afraid to test himself.

seven titles in seven divisions*

November 16, 2009 @ 02:09:40
7 titles in 7 divisions man

but I think May would beat Pac bc of his style. He runs around taking pot shots for points and slips and ducks effortlessly. Hard to land a clean combo on the guy.. then it will go to decision
November 16, 2009 @ 02:16:52
jaded
7 titles in 7 divisions man

but I think May would beat Pac bc of his style. He runs around taking pot shots for points and slips and ducks effortlessly. Hard to land a clean combo on the guy.. then it will go to decision

Manny is fast and will pursue, look at what he did to Cotto last night. Cotto tried moving around and avoiding punches, especially in the late rounds, and Manny was always right on top of him.

November 16, 2009 @ 02:59:40
pac will suprise everybody at the fight.

its funny how all the pac haters say hes gonna lose every damn fight and proves those haters wrong.

ie: "OSCAR GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA MANNY".

then excuses come.. "well he was too old and not in his prime"...

"HATTON WILL FUCK PAC UP!"

"well he just didnt get enough sleep cuz the time change and he got really lucky".

"COTTO WILL FUCKIN ROCK PACMAN AND HIS PINOY ASS"

"Cotto got it in on Pacquiao despite what you guys think. Cotto just lacked the speed and lateral movement to mess with the pacman."

BLAH BLAH BLAH

word. the truth. get that shit into your heads.
November 16, 2009 @ 07:32:42
Mosley is weaksauce, Mayweather is a cocky faggot but will admit hes pretty good. Pac man is a machine. Although pac and mayweather are both good fighters I still think pac will beat his ass.
November 16, 2009 @ 10:45:22
I think if Pac chased Floyd around the ring like he did against Cotto (cuz Floyd will jog around), Mayweather is bound to catch him with a quick counter punch and lay Pac on his ass. The only one to match Pac's speed is Floyd and to his counter punching is better than Pac's.
I think if Pac were to pin Floyd to the ropes and unleash, he'd probably get the TKO.
November 16, 2009 @ 10:46:50
Manny is fast and will pursue, look at what he did to Cotto last night. Cotto tried moving around and avoiding punches, especially in the late rounds, and Manny was always right on top of him.

floyds defense is on a league of its own. i'll take floyds defense over mannys offense any day. i was impressed by pacquiaos turtle defense against cotto but he was getting caught and sometimes having his head pushed back by cottos jab. just imagine what floyd jab will do to pacquiao
November 16, 2009 @ 11:12:56
Pac defended a lot against Cotto's punches, he got roughed up pretty good though. Just goes how much pain he could take!

Insta: @jthrillah

November 16, 2009 @ 11:33:41
dem calves

November 16, 2009 @ 15:04:26

I see what you're saying and I agree. Manny has to kind of "smother" him. Problem is FM is a quick counter-puncher as well, though I think some people are overestimating his punching power.
November 16, 2009 @ 15:30:19
lol mayweather is weaker and less physical than cotto
only thing he got is defense and judah already proved that his defense isnt perfect

easy win for pac
November 16, 2009 @ 16:25:10
boxing is like pokemon my dude(realtalk)

mosley would ripp mayweather..bbut mayweather would beat pac

and pokemon wise its like the water,fire,leaf pokemon each one can beat the other in thier own way

WTF are U seriously gonna compare a real life sport to a fucking video game GTFO
Pac would smash on both Mosley & Mayweather!!
dem calves

LOL in this pix PacMan looked bigger than Cotto & yes those calves are Ridic, Manny is fucking ripped at the weigh in.
November 16, 2009 @ 16:51:23
November 16, 2009 @ 17:55:10
lololol. one of the later post-fight Q's still cracks me up:

Manny: ...I'm surprised he continued to fight until 12 rounds.
Larry: but you didnt show him any mercy?
Manny: [laughs] I know. hehe
November 16, 2009 @ 17:59:36
filipinos! all aboard the pacquiao hype train!
i fuckin hate that. packquiao is good and earned his keep but all these pinoy fags thatdont even know shit about boxing are jumping on his dick. holy shit.
in a mayweather vs pacquiao
i dont know who id want to win.
who's more annoying?
Fag bag mayweather's trash talking mouth or all of the jock riding pinoys?

investment banking pays the bills

November 16, 2009 @ 18:26:19
jaded
i fuckin hate that. packquiao is good and earned his keep but all these pinoy fags thatdont even know shit about boxing are jumping on his dick. holy shit.
who's more annoying?

Man shut the fuck up. That's like saying all Mexicans are on the De La Hoya bandwagon or Cesar Chavez Jr. bandwagon. There's nothing wrong with supporting an athlete that shares your nationality. What does a Filipino person need to know about boxing to watch Pacquiao in the ring and hope for a victory like the rest of us?

November 16, 2009 @ 19:19:24
man shut the fuck up. That's like saying all mexicans are on the de la hoya bandwagon or cesar chavez jr. Bandwagon. There's nothing wrong with supporting an athlete that shares your nationality. What does a filipino person need to know about boxing to watch pacquiao in the ring and hope for a victory like the rest of us?

thank you.
November 16, 2009 @ 19:21:34
who's more annoying?

wow. you're fucking gay
November 16, 2009 @ 19:54:00
whats wrong with having support for your boxer thats from your country?

UCSB.

November 16, 2009 @ 19:55:34
*****s just hatin'
November 16, 2009 @ 21:11:13
who's more annoying?

Go fuck yourself bobthefag.
November 17, 2009 @ 00:03:25
who's more annoying?

you don't get it.

filipinos love and respect a peoples champion. you don't have to be a boxing hipster/expert to have that right.

the philippines is a 3rd world country, majority of the people are poor and when something good happens that represents them who the FU*K are you to judge and tell people otherwise? GTFOH. you tellin me that you're supposed to be better all the time with everything? FU*K NO, GET REAL. STOP BEING AN A**HOLE. lol

Pacquaio doesn't just win fights he donates a lot of his earnings and effort in helping the people in his country. especially since with the current disasters that's happened. now Pacman isn't no Rizal but he is still regarded as a hero.

ALL YOU PEOPLE who keep giving Pacquaio disrespect, bs, and hate nonsense when he has deservingly gained his titles and whatnot need a reality check otherwise keep kickin rocks and stay mad like losers.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

November 17, 2009 @ 00:08:25
^trufe.
Please login first to reply.
x