FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 16, 2009 @ 02:02 AM
chopstickthugz

-Gayweather... the potenitial to be 1 of the greatest boxer with his amazing skills but won't because he's a damn pussy n greedy fatass.

Paying Marquez for each pound he went over from the contract... what the fuck does it tell you? It tells me he's only in it for money and money only. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO RESPECT for fans, sports, or himself.

-Pacman... the boxer who now has 6 world titles in 6 different weight classes. THE GREATEST who won't afraid to test himself.
November 16, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
jaded

-Gayweather... the potenitial to be 1 of the greatest boxer with his amazing skills but won't because he's a damn pussy n greedy fatass.

Paying Marquez for each pound he went over from the contract... what the fuck does it tell you? It tells me he's only in it for money and money only. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO RESPECT for fans, sports, or himself.

-Pacman... the boxer who now has 6 world titles in 6 different weight classes. THE GREATEST who won't afraid to test himself.

seven titles in seven divisions*

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 16, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
It's Only Hype

7 titles in 7 divisions man

but I think May would beat Pac bc of his style. He runs around taking pot shots for points and slips and ducks effortlessly. Hard to land a clean combo on the guy.. then it will go to decision
November 16, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
jaded

7 titles in 7 divisions man

but I think May would beat Pac bc of his style. He runs around taking pot shots for points and slips and ducks effortlessly. Hard to land a clean combo on the guy.. then it will go to decision

Manny is fast and will pursue, look at what he did to Cotto last night. Cotto tried moving around and avoiding punches, especially in the late rounds, and Manny was always right on top of him.

November 16, 2009 @ 02:59 AM
seanieboy

pac will suprise everybody at the fight.

its funny how all the pac haters say hes gonna lose every damn fight and proves those haters wrong.

ie: "OSCAR GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA MANNY".

then excuses come.. "well he was too old and not in his prime"...

"HATTON WILL FUCK PAC UP!"

"well he just didnt get enough sleep cuz the time change and he got really lucky".

"COTTO WILL FUCKIN ROCK PACMAN AND HIS PINOY ASS"

"Cotto got it in on Pacquiao despite what you guys think. Cotto just lacked the speed and lateral movement to mess with the pacman."

BLAH BLAH BLAH

word. the truth. get that shit into your heads.
November 16, 2009 @ 07:32 AM
krn_zmb

Mosley is weaksauce, Mayweather is a cocky faggot but will admit hes pretty good. Pac man is a machine. Although pac and mayweather are both good fighters I still think pac will beat his ass.
November 16, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
imtheman

I think if Pac chased Floyd around the ring like he did against Cotto (cuz Floyd will jog around), Mayweather is bound to catch him with a quick counter punch and lay Pac on his ass. The only one to match Pac's speed is Floyd and to his counter punching is better than Pac's.
I think if Pac were to pin Floyd to the ropes and unleash, he'd probably get the TKO.
November 16, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
vagabond

Manny is fast and will pursue, look at what he did to Cotto last night. Cotto tried moving around and avoiding punches, especially in the late rounds, and Manny was always right on top of him.

floyds defense is on a league of its own. i'll take floyds defense over mannys offense any day. i was impressed by pacquiaos turtle defense against cotto but he was getting caught and sometimes having his head pushed back by cottos jab. just imagine what floyd jab will do to pacquiao
November 16, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
J THRILLLAH

Pac defended a lot against Cotto's punches, he got roughed up pretty good though. Just goes how much pain he could take!

November 16, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
AntonyT

dem calves

November 16, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
It's Only Hype

I see what you're saying and I agree. Manny has to kind of "smother" him. Problem is FM is a quick counter-puncher as well, though I think some people are overestimating his punching power.
November 16, 2009 @ 03:30 PM
vinsanityy

lol mayweather is weaker and less physical than cotto
only thing he got is defense and judah already proved that his defense isnt perfect

easy win for pac
November 16, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
wikedwun

boxing is like pokemon my dude(realtalk)

mosley would ripp mayweather..bbut mayweather would beat pac

and pokemon wise its like the water,fire,leaf pokemon each one can beat the other in thier own way

WTF are U seriously gonna compare a real life sport to a fucking video game GTFO
Pac would smash on both Mosley & Mayweather!!
dem calves

LOL in this pix PacMan looked bigger than Cotto & yes those calves are Ridic, Manny is fucking ripped at the weigh in.
November 16, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
vagabond

easy win for pac

lol
November 16, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
It's Only Hype

lololol. one of the later post-fight Q's still cracks me up:

Manny: ...I'm surprised he continued to fight until 12 rounds.
Larry: but you didnt show him any mercy?
Manny: [laughs] I know. hehe
November 16, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
BobtheFoB

filipinos! all aboard the pacquiao hype train!
i fuckin hate that. packquiao is good and earned his keep but all these pinoy fags thatdont even know shit about boxing are jumping on his dick. holy shit.
in a mayweather vs pacquiao
i dont know who id want to win.
who's more annoying?
Fag bag mayweather's trash talking mouth or all of the jock riding pinoys?

investment banking pays the bills

November 16, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
jaded

i fuckin hate that. packquiao is good and earned his keep but all these pinoy fags thatdont even know shit about boxing are jumping on his dick. holy shit.
who's more annoying?

Man shut the fuck up. That's like saying all Mexicans are on the De La Hoya bandwagon or Cesar Chavez Jr. bandwagon. There's nothing wrong with supporting an athlete that shares your nationality. What does a Filipino person need to know about boxing to watch Pacquiao in the ring and hope for a victory like the rest of us?

November 16, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
soulamazing.

man shut the fuck up. That's like saying all mexicans are on the de la hoya bandwagon or cesar chavez jr. Bandwagon. There's nothing wrong with supporting an athlete that shares your nationality. What does a filipino person need to know about boxing to watch pacquiao in the ring and hope for a victory like the rest of us?

thank you.
November 16, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
yungm

who's more annoying?

wow. you're fucking gay
November 16, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
DunkPunk

whats wrong with having support for your boxer thats from your country?

UCSB.

November 16, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
brannen

*****s just hatin'
November 16, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
seanieboy

who's more annoying?

Go fuck yourself bobthefag.
November 17, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
Beez

who's more annoying?

you don't get it.

filipinos love and respect a peoples champion. you don't have to be a boxing hipster/expert to have that right.

the philippines is a 3rd world country, majority of the people are poor and when something good happens that represents them who the FU*K are you to judge and tell people otherwise? GTFOH. you tellin me that you're supposed to be better all the time with everything? FU*K NO, GET REAL. STOP BEING AN A**HOLE. lol

Pacquaio doesn't just win fights he donates a lot of his earnings and effort in helping the people in his country. especially since with the current disasters that's happened. now Pacman isn't no Rizal but he is still regarded as a hero.

ALL YOU PEOPLE who keep giving Pacquaio disrespect, bs, and hate nonsense when he has deservingly gained his titles and whatnot need a reality check otherwise keep kickin rocks and stay mad like losers.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 17, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
vinsanityy

^trufe.
November 17, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
chopstickthugz

^^shit just got real and BobtheFob just got owned.
November 17, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Scotty

BEEZ: Speak the truth! Im white and BEEZ just said it perfectly! There is no such thing as a bandwagon when someone who is fighting for his people! A bandwagon is all these people on Mayweather who dont know shit about boxing.. They think just cause he has a 0 next to his loses he is the best boxer ever! Well check again cause that 0 has alot of controversy around it! What the hell is mayweather fighting for? Nothing just a dollar sign.. Look at all this shit he is talking about manny now, and his extravagant pay he wants? Atleast manny takes a fight for his legacy and his people, just so they have someone to look up to and believe in! To me thats a true champion, and if filipinos around the world praise on him, the have the right too!

Also on the note of Mayweather fight, i say Manny says fuck you to Mayweather and does something nobody has ever done and Mayweather wont do, and go up another weight! People were doubting him against cotto for his size, why not go another weight to see what happens, even if he loses, no one can say shit because he doing what nobody else will do! Reason why he is the best boxer! Freddie Roach prolly wouldnt let that happen but still...
November 17, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Dray

BEEZ: Speak the truth! Im white and BEEZ just said it perfectly! There is no such thing as a bandwagon when someone who is fighting for his people! A bandwagon is all these people on Mayweather who dont know shit about boxing.. They think just cause he has a 0 next to his loses he is the best boxer ever! Well check again cause that 0 has alot of controversy around it! What the hell is mayweather fighting for? Nothing just a dollar sign.. Look at all this shit he is talking about manny now, and his extravagant pay he wants? Atleast manny takes a fight for his legacy and his people, just so they have someone to look up to and believe in! To me thats a true champion, and if filipinos around the world praise on him, the have the right too!

If you are going to say manny fans arent bandwagon fans then you cant say mayweathers are. Ive seen a lot of filipino females yelling go pac and they clearly know nothing about boxing, just like a mayweather fan. Filipinos can relate to pac and a lot of other people can relate to mayweather for the same reason. I agree with everything you said but it just seemed contradictory the way you said people that dont know about boxing root for mayweather.
November 17, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
filipin0y

lmfao bobby? is that you? wow
November 17, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
Scotty

Donald: u obviously dont get it... Manny isnt looked at as just boxer to Filipinos, he is looked as something more! People dont look at mayweather as anything more than a boxer.. is what we are getting across, but u cant say Filipinos are jumping on a bandwagon for a guy like this, maybe those girls dont anything about boxing but they know he is filipino and what he stands for! Mayweather doesnt fight for anyone, i mean black people could root for him cause he is black but he isnt fighting for the whole Black race... Also im not talking about other people on the Manny wagon, im just talking about Filipinos and how they look at Manny!
November 17, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
Dray

^Just saying, Mayweather may come off as cocky but we still take pride in him no matter how is personality is. He may not be from a poor country, hell I dont know if he even gives to charity but he is the main black boxer in a dying sport. I never disagreed about Manny being important I was just saying that people have pride in mayweather.

Please login first to reply.