Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 15, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
modernART

lol at the "pride" in this thread from both sides. acting like you guys are part of their corner or something.
November 15, 2009 @ 11:13 AM
almost1

Fuck Pacquiao. He doesnt have the power, like Tyson, to keep boxing on the mind of the people past tomorrow. He's aint shit in the grand scheme of boxing and sure as hell cant help the lack of popularity when there isnt a big fight.

I hope Mayweather comes of his throne to fight this piece of shit gnat and knocks his ass out.

lol you my friend are entirely in the wrong...

but i guess with any ounce of success in anything come people like you

basisny.com

November 15, 2009 @ 12:11 PM
GOLDENi

Lol this turned into the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao thread.....
November 15, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
Squallie586

Dam I saw the fight on PPV yesterday. Cotto got it in on Pacquiao despite what you guys think. He landed some good shots to the body and popped his head back. Thats the most ive seen Pacquiao get hit in a long time. Cotto just lacked the speed and lateral movement to mess with the pacman. Much respect to the pacman.

Now Mayweather is another story
You cant beat what you cant hit
HE has the best defense,great speed and offense
Pacquiao has a fighters chance but 9/10 I can only see Mayweather win
November 15, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
Squallie586

Oh yea and Mayweather fights at 154Lbs and Pacquiao fight against Cotto made him go up in weight to 145. Pac said he wont go up in weight any more so for the two to fight someone will have to go up in weight or go down. Whoever does changes weight will put themselves at a disadvantage but if they fought it would be a big money fight for the 2. Wonder wat will happen
November 15, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
vagabond

mayweather fights at 147 and pacquiao just proved that he belongs int he welterweight division. nobody will be at a weight disadvantage
November 15, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
Dieneme

[youtube]YHmCYlIsX5E[/youtube] aint shit.
November 15, 2009 @ 02:54 PM
DunkPunk

pac will suprise everybody at the fight.

its funny how all the pac haters say hes gonna lose every damn fight and proves those haters wrong.

ie: "OSCAR GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA MANNY".

then excuses come.. "well he was too old and not in his prime"...

"HATTON WILL FUCK PAC UP!"

"well he just didnt get enough sleep cuz the time change and he got really lucky".

"COTTO WILL FUCKIN ROCK PACMAN AND HIS PINOY ASS"

"Cotto got it in on Pacquiao despite what you guys think. Cotto just lacked the speed and lateral movement to mess with the pacman."

BLAH BLAH BLAH

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

November 15, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
randysav

November 15, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
vinsanityy

[youtube]YHmCYlIsX5E[/youtube] aint shit.

lol i was just gonna post that

its funny how all the pac haters say hes gonna lose every damn fight and proves those haters wrong.

"well he just didnt get enough sleep cuz the time change and he got really lucky".

"Cotto got it in on Pacquiao despite what you guys think. Cotto just lacked the speed and lateral movement to mess with the pacman."

BLAH BLAH BLAH

lmao so true
November 15, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
no0 v.2.0

fuck ya pinoy clique
November 15, 2009 @ 03:49 PM
It's Only Hype

dang u mad bro

real mad
November 15, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
soulamazing.

Lol its funny that someone says something & is basically telling the truth that Manny was too quick and all that blah & you say he's on his dick.

Great job Manny, hopefully we see Mayweather next.
& I got a lot of respect for Cotto for trying to take it all the way, most fighters would have thrown in the towel.

Co-sign.
lmao @ all the people saying pacquiao was gonna lose, gtfo with that shiit

word.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

YES. EXACTLY.
November 15, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
ichigo81

ra the rugged man got it in on mayweather, he is all talk, if he beats pacman then he has to fight sugar shane, and sugar shane will smash the gas on this ninja, great business man, lame fighter, fight real people mayweather>sad
November 15, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
TwiggyDig

^lol u dumb as fuck
boxing is pretty much dead except for a few super stars
no ones ever going to bring it back to the days when tyson was around
boxing fans are getting taken over by mma

fuk this. boxing will always > mma
November 15, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
9inchesofsole

fuck ya pinoy clique

You mad, haters! And so true about dunkpunk's comment.
November 15, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
VADO-U.N.

mosley>pac
November 15, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
lolwut

so if cotto beat mosley, and pac destroyed cotto. you think mosley still has a chance?
November 15, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
vinsanityy

mosley>pac

LOL ARE U SRS.
sadf
November 15, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
ichigo81

so if cotto beat mosley, and pac destroyed cotto. you think mosley still has a chance?

they are both are truly the only competitors mayweather has left to fight, alot of people question mayweather, everybody wants to see him fight one or the other, i am not a big pacman fight nor moseley but i just want to see mayweather fight the best and back his shit up, boxing needs this i get it's about making money, and if anybody heard the ra the rugged man, it's more about your legacy, mayweather is paid no hate there but what about your legacy, just because u undefeated don't mean shit but what made great fighters was there challenges, these fights would epic, especially pacman vs mayweather, talk about money and maybe even a tjrilla in manila type of situation, oh my god for our generation that would be fucking hugecool
November 15, 2009 @ 08:37 PM
lolwut

dude its already being talked about. the promoters are already talking discussin it. all it is, is the $$$ now

sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AlAxeLAe7842kaMWiizuiLuUxLYF?slug=dw-pacfloyd111509&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
November 16, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
jaded

You do realize that the same thing happens to Mayweather right? Only difference is that unlike Pac Money May has never lost.

It's pretty easy to go undefeated when you don't fight anybody that poses a threat. I like Mayweather, I've pulled for him in all of his fights, but I've also said that he won't be remembered as a great fighter until he beats the great fighters that are still waiting to face him. Sugar Shane and Pacquiao are just two of several who would take a fight with Mayweather without question and definitely pose a threat. If you want the full list, listen to that interview with ra the rugged man, he names them all.

What Mayweather wants is a huge payday on top of a guaranteed win, so he can collect the cash and walk out of the ring without a scratch.

The point that Pacquiao has lost and Mayweather hasn't is moot. Look at who Pacquiao has fought compared to Mayweather and then see if Mayweather being undefeated really means anything. In Pacquiao's entire career as a fighter, he has 3 losses, two of which were 10 and 13 years ago. Mayweather can try to make Manny look like less of a boxer for being knocked out twice, but A) He lost by KO the first time 13 years ago and the second time 10 years ago and B) Pacquiao takes fights where it's possible for him to get KO'd.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 16, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
owww

C) freddie roach wasn't even in the picture either ^
November 16, 2009 @ 01:28 AM
VADO-U.N.

boxing is like pokemon my dude(realtalk)

mosley would ripp mayweather..bbut mayweather would beat pac

and pokemon wise its like the water,fire,leaf pokemon each one can beat the other in thier own way
November 16, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
DunkPunk

^ i loled.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

November 16, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
It's Only Hype

I dont think Mosley would defeat May but that would be an interesting jab-fest
November 16, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
hentai

***** really compared boxing with pokemon, haha.

That was the n word.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

November 16, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
Third Eye Jedi

^lol u dumb as fuck
boxing is pretty much dead except for a few super stars
no ones ever going to bring it back to the days when tyson was around
boxing fans are getting taken over by mma

If boxing is dying its because of these pinoy boxing noobs beasting over Manny. Fuggin flips ruin everything..>sad

J/K
November 16, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
Beez

You do realize that the same thing happens to Mayweather right? Only difference is that unlike Pac Money May has never lost.

i would like to to read what you're going to say when mayweather loses to pacquaio.

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

November 16, 2009 @ 01:55 AM
jaded

I really don't think Mayweather would beat Pacquiao.

The arrangements for that fight will be a mess, the weight will be the biggest issue, then the paycheck (maybe paycheck first on Mayweather's end).

i would like to to read what you're going to say when mayweather loses to pacquaio.

I'd be more interested to see if he can actually explain why Floyd should be considered the best without using his record or the word undefeated as the main point(s).

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.