FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 15, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
arkitekt

anyone got links to download?
November 15, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
almost1

actaully fuck footwork boxing is about speed forget that ahaha PACMAN!!

basisny.com

November 15, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Real_City_Jon

Haha yeah, it didn't even look like Pacquiao was stunned or any shit by Cotto's punches. Pacquiao wanted more but Cotto just couldn't take the Tsunami.

That's what happens when your training involves you taking bamboo shots to the chest. MANNNYYYY PINOY AKO REPPPPRAZANTIN!!!!
November 15, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
Scotty

Just got in from the fights! Whoever says Cotto sucks and whatever else, u dont know anything! Cotto is an awesome boxer but he isnt at the level of Manny! Manny was to fast, had the better game plan, had the better footing, and better overall fight! Cotto got Manny with some nice shots but Manny would just counter and Cotto couldnt respond! Then it became Cotto just couldnt do anything and Manny was feeling his rhythm and just picked apart Cotto like i said he would do. I give it to Cotto for just having heart and not giving up! Shows he is a true fighter!

Now lets see what Mayweather does, we all know Manny wants to fight him and will fight him! Its now on Mayweather.. But after seeing this fight and the way Manny fought, im content on saying that Manny is better than Mayweather and he will beat Mayweather! But now we wait and see how Mayweather reacts to this fight!
November 15, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
BA$ED

lmao @ all the people saying pacquiao was gonna lose, gtfo with that shiit
November 15, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
Jarmel

╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╔══╗╔═╗╔═╗★ ★ ★★
║║║║╬║║╠╣║║║║║╬║║║║★ ★ ★★
║╔╝╚╩╝╚═╝╚╩╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝★ ★
November 15, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Daws

even though Cotto lost I still have respect for him he lasted the entire fight where as so many other boxers would have given up. I underestimated Pacquiao he impressed me a lot tonight he deserved to win. As for Pacman fighting Mayweather I doubt it will happen simply because
Mayweather tends to fight people he knows he can beat or he will get paid a lot for winning a more likely outcome would be Cotto vs Mayweather seeing how Pacman is going to run for congress and shit during spring.
November 15, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
Beez

everyone who thought cotto would win. smh. no comment.

it was a good fight overall though but it looked easy for manny even though he admitted it was a tough fight. he barely came out with any cuts or damage.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 15, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
Third Eye Jedi

>sad

|0 bak'la.
November 15, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
Beez

i think it was fair to think Cotto would win. If he wouldve kept up with how he did in the first rounds he wouldve won. Pacquiao is just a lot smarter than him and able to change in the middle of a fight. Even when Cotto was getting his ass beat he was still getting his hits in. imagine him as fresh as pacquiao in those later rounds.

cotto only looked good in the beginning because manny was playing a neutral/defensive stance to check cotto's power and form. a typical boxing approach. basically a better idea/set up for later on, when pacman launched attack.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 15, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
no0 v.2.0

ugh.
November 15, 2009 @ 01:29 AM
Dirtybirdz04

Big ups to Manny Pacquiao.

7 titles in 7 weight divisions. Amazing.
November 15, 2009 @ 01:35 AM
brannen

anyone got dl links to the fight?
November 15, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
hools

i think this was the first good fight manny had to challenge himself. he's beein facing terds before this so i think if the next fight he has will be a worthy opponent, he'll be ready if he keeps his training up
November 15, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
ReZ

╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╔══╗╔═╗╔═╗★ ★ ★★
║║║║╬║║╠╣║║║║║╬║║║║★ ★ ★★
║╔╝╚╩╝╚═╝╚╩╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝★ ★

^ cool
November 15, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
wikedwun

Pac-Man is the best in the world even Cotto said it. I gotta give props to Miguel he was very Humble and not a sore loser, we need more boxers like him in the world. I hope he rematches Shane Margorito. So Mayweather where U at son? lets do this 2010.
Also those stick training shots to the stomach paid off, it looked like Cottos punches didn't even faze Manny. Freddie Roach is A G, best trainer ever.
November 15, 2009 @ 03:19 AM
HEIST.

^this.
November 15, 2009 @ 03:21 AM
It's Only Hype

Big ups to Manny Pacquiao.

7 titles in 7 weight divisions. Amazing.

Yeah man, he made history. big ups to Cotto though
November 15, 2009 @ 03:35 AM
DunkPunk

this was too PACking easy.

lulz.

but srsly cotto got his ass beat. props to him for being all humble in the interview.

FWJ here we come!

UCSB.

November 15, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
randysav

Congrats to Manny for having a dominating round starting at #2, Cotto still has a lot of fight left in him. He was just beat by the Better man TONITE..infact...the ATG Pacquiao. It happens, its called boxing.
I guess Duran should have retired when Hearns Knocked him out
Or Mike Tyson when Douglas beat him.
Or Arrelola after the Vitali whooped him
Or so on and so on.

Some good/great fighters get dominated because they fight the best out there and dont duck nobody. Cotto is one of those fighters. Believe me i see him getting about 4-5 GREAT wins on his resume before he calls it quits. I say he beat mosley/ margarito in a rematch. Wins a couple more belts beats berto. Maybe fights Hatton for a lil tune up which wouldn't be a Bad tune up. Then moves up to 154 and gets a belt there before retiring. he will probably fight 5-10 more times. He will be a 3 division champ and still be one of the GREAT WW of the past 10-20 years.
November 15, 2009 @ 04:12 AM
UghItsDave

Fuck Pacquiao. He doesnt have the power, like Tyson, to keep boxing on the mind of the people past tomorrow. He's aint shit in the grand scheme of boxing and sure as hell cant help the lack of popularity when there isnt a big fight.

I hope Mayweather comes of his throne to fight this piece of shit gnat and knocks his ass out.
November 15, 2009 @ 04:53 AM
vinsanityy

^lol u dumb as fuck
boxing is pretty much dead except for a few super stars
no ones ever going to bring it back to the days when tyson was around
boxing fans are getting taken over by mma
November 15, 2009 @ 05:04 AM
yungm

Fuck Pacquiao. He doesnt have the power, like Tyson, to keep boxing on the mind of the people past tomorrow. He's aint shit in the grand scheme of boxing and sure as hell cant help the lack of popularity when there isnt a big fight.

I hope Mayweather comes of his throne to fight this piece of shit gnat and knocks his ass out.

dang u mad bro
November 15, 2009 @ 05:07 AM
jaded

picking up the Pacquiao Cotto fight tonight cool

you gonna pick up a pacman loss as well

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 15, 2009 @ 05:15 AM
hools

elitist ass nuggah
November 15, 2009 @ 06:26 AM
GOLDENi

Pac-Man is the best in the world even Cotto said it. I gotta give props to Miguel he was very Humble and not a sore loser, we need more boxers like him in the world. I hope he rematches Shane Margorito. So Mayweather where U at son? lets do this 2010.
Also those stick training shots to the stomach paid off, it looked like Cottos punches didn't even faze Manny. Freddie Roach is A G, best trainer ever.

I am guessing you mean Antonio Margarito, that would be a nice rematch for Cotto.
November 15, 2009 @ 08:09 AM
yungm

^he beat him, but he didnt beat the shit out of him.
November 15, 2009 @ 09:54 AM
Dirtybirdz04

You're right. Pacquiao might be the first boxer since Ali to have a bigger impact outside the ring than he does inside the ring.
November 15, 2009 @ 10:02 AM
vagabond

he wouldnt beat the shit out of pacman, but he'd win.

he'll make pacquiao seem human in the ring
November 15, 2009 @ 10:39 AM
B_RAD

Shows how much you know about boxing faggot.....
Or did you not see pacman against the ropes the first couple of rounds?
Boxing is bout foot work and moving around...
Props to manny for the win.....but you need to hop off his Dick son
Fareal

manny said it himself. He was only sitting on the ropes because he wanted to test cotto's power and feel how strong he really punches. After that he stuck to the game plan and beat him with his speed

Please login first to reply.