Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 15, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
playaballer1

Personalities won't matter in fight night. Boxing is not WWE.
October 15, 2009 @ 10:13 AM
vagabond

this fight could go either way

cotto has a hard jab to stop manny in his tracks. manny doesnt move his head that much and cotto can set up nice combos to the head(look at margarito fight)
what manny has going his way is that cotto is damaged from the margarito and clottey fight. he has been hurt before and i believe mannys speed and power can give cotto problems

this is def a fight to not bet on....but a must watch. cant fn wait !
October 15, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
Lew

yes mayweather is trash...blah blah

How bout this? his ATTITUDE is trash. He's disrespectful and sure, he's a great boxer but this dude sucks as an entertainer. Manny Pacquiao is a great entertainer, his fights are always a pleasure to watch. Mayweather on the other hand fights for the win, which explains his pussy method of "hitting and backing off" shit just gets wayyy boring. like the de la hoya fight, "best fight ever" BS. shit was a borefest but when pac faced him everyone was all into it.

WTF is this WWE? I don't care about his attitude, I care about his boxing skills and he's proven he's one of the greatest fighters of our time, if you judge a boxer by his entertaining skills whether than his boxing skills then you're an idiot. This entire paragraph you made towards me doesn't mean shit

Oh yeah and that "pussy" method of fighting you call it is technical boxing, if you want to watch fighters run in like an idiot without Any technicalities then go watch mma

And to say he isn't a entertainer is fucking stupid, a mayweather fight is a cash cow for any arena and pay per view, millions of people pay to watch him fight, why? Because he's entertaining , that cocky douchebag attitude is ENTERTAINING, the bad guy role he plays is ENTERTAINING, that's what people like and that's why people love to hate him. It's basic human habits to be entertained by cocky douchbags (Ali, tyson, mayweather, kanye, to) that's part of what made these guys so popular.
October 15, 2009 @ 12:27 PM
Dray

Yeah, I understand that. But all in all it comes down to the style, not many people watch the interviews/weigh ins they usually just wait for the fights.

People come to watch what happens inside the ring, not outside.

Mayweather, he doesn't bring much excitement but whenever he throws a punch people are usually like OOOHH AHH since they know, even though he runs away & shit he still has the power to knock a guy out. Mayweather is one of a kind in this day & age of boxing.. I would love to see the 2 best fighters in the world join in the center of the ring.. I'm obviously talking about Pacquiao & Mayweather.

Absolutely I was responding to the people knocking Mayweathers attitude.
October 15, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
dizzzzle

i want cotto...theres way to many manny dickriders who dont even know the sport
October 15, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
lolwut

WTF is this WWE? I don't care about his attitude, I care about his boxing skills and he's proven he's one of the greatest fighters of our time, if you judge a boxer by his entertaining skills whether than his boxing skills then you're an idiot. This entire paragraph you made towards me doesn't mean shit

Oh yeah and that "pussy" method of fighting you call it is technical boxing, if you want to watch fighters run in like an idiot without Any technicalities then go watch mma

And to say he isn't a entertainer is fucking stupid, a mayweather fight is a cash cow for any arena and pay per view, millions of people pay to watch him fight, why? Because he's entertaining , that cocky douchebag attitude is ENTERTAINING, the bad guy role he plays is ENTERTAINING, that's what people like and that's why people love to hate him. It's basic human habits to be entertained by cocky douchbags (Ali, tyson, mayweather, kanye, to) that's part of what made these guys so popular.

WWE= World Wrestling Entertainment, did u miss out on childhood lol?

mma and boxing both have similar ideals and end result, one (lucky) punch can end a fight. Im positive when i say this. I pay to watch his fights not to watch him box, but to watch in hope of him losing, and im sure many other boxing enthusiasts feel the same way, no one, and i mean no one who i've ever watched a mayweather fight with has ever rooted for him, they went for the sole purpose of hoping he loses, and to watch a fight of course. "It's basic human habits to be entertained by cocky douchbags (Ali, tyson, mayweather, kanye, to)"

ali, cocky yes, entertainer yes, could he put on a hell of a boxing match? yes

Tyson, cocky somewhat (watch his documentary), entertainer yes, could he put on GREAT boxing matches? yes

Mayweather, cocky of course, entertainer (to some apparently), could he put on entertaining boxing matches? No, not at all, he's one of the greatest boxers when it comes to the "technique" yes i agree, but yet again, boxing is for entertainment.

could u HONESTLY say that the mayweather vs De la hoya fight was really MORE fun to watch than any other fight? or better yet pacquiao's?
October 15, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
Dray

mma and boxing both have similar ideals and end result, one (lucky) punch can end a fight. Im positive when i say this. I pay to watch his fights not to watch him box, but to watch in hope of him losing, and im sure many other boxing enthusiasts feel the same way, no one, and i mean no one who i've ever watched a mayweather fight with has ever rooted for him, they went for the sole purpose of hoping he loses, and to watch a fight of course. "It's basic human habits to be entertained by cocky douchbags (Ali, tyson, mayweather, kanye, to)"

Tyson, cocky somewhat (watch his documentary), entertainer yes, could he put on GREAT boxing matches? yes

I disagree with this man, ive never met a black person that didnt root for mayweather. Hes basically all we got right now.
October 15, 2009 @ 01:10 PM
lolwut

I disagree with this man, ive never met a black person that didnt root for mayweather. Hes basically all we got right now.

hahah made me lol. but it is completely true. and i dont watch boxing with black people in fear for my life haha
October 15, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
GOLDENi

I agree, lol. I never met a black person that didn't like Mayweather, even my friend who boxes in the amateur league and he is one of the best in the nation loves Mayweather. Like I said boxing enthusiasts love Mayweather because of his style, he is technical.

But see, I haven't met a Filipino who didn't root for Pacquiao, he is basically all we got right now too. Especially what happened in the Philippines recently too.
October 16, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
Lew

Mayweather, cocky of course, entertainer (to some apparently), could he put on entertaining boxing matches? No, not at all, he's one of the greatest boxers when it comes to the "technique" yes i agree, but yet again, boxing is for entertainment.

could u HONESTLY say that the mayweather vs De la hoya fight was really MORE fun to watch than any other fight? or better yet pacquiao's?

Just because everyone you watched a mayweather fight with didn't root for him everyone doesn't mean it's like that universal. Guess what, everytime i watch a mayweather fight, everyone there roots for him.

And you've obviously not watched mayweather fighting for long if you think he doesn't put up great boxing matches then you're just confused, one for example is vs zab judah, but then again you said mayweather is a shitty boxer because he isn't entertaining to YOU, you called him a shitty boxer not on his skillset, not on his stats, not on his accomplishments but on the fact that he isn't entertaining in your opinion,so basically you just judge boxers on how well you are entertained by them, not what they actually do in a ring, mayweather is undefeated he hasn't lost a match, but you call him "shitty" I can respect the fact that you don't like mayweather but the bullshit you have been saying is fucking stupid, anyone who says mayweather is a shitty boxer has no idea what the fuck they're talking about, I don't care if a fight is fun or not, if the boxer consistently wins all his matches (like mayweather) he's a GREAT fighter, it all matters on if you get it done in the ring, not how you do it. And mayweather has proven himself

But i'm not going to argue with you anymore because if you argue with an idiot it makes you an...idiot
October 18, 2009 @ 11:31 AM
Edward Chiu

All the manny dick riders better live it up right now. Once he's beat or retired the PI boys will have nothing, AGAIN.

Manny will beat Cotto, simply because he's too damn fast.

I've been dying for the Mayweather vs PacMan fight, Mayweather will stay UNDEFEATED
October 18, 2009 @ 11:35 AM
GOLDENi

Mayweather will stay undefeated because he doesn't want to fight Pacquiao, I don't know why not but he just doesn't.. in the ESPN interview he kept dodging the question but whatever, hopefully.. eventually.. he'll fight him.

& cubbyfresh.. you're wrong about having no one. Have you heard of Nonito Donaire?

Haha & SHAQ is supposed to be walking with Pacquiao to the ring for this fight.
October 18, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
lolwut

Just because everyone you watched a mayweather fight with didn't root for him everyone doesn't mean it's like that universal. Guess what, everytime i watch a mayweather fight, everyone there roots for him.

And you've obviously not watched mayweather fighting for long if you think he doesn't put up great boxing matches then you're just confused, one for example is vs zab judah, but then again you said mayweather is a shitty boxer because he isn't entertaining to YOU, you called him a shitty boxer not on his skillset, not on his stats, not on his accomplishments but on the fact that he isn't entertaining in your opinion,so basically you just judge boxers on how well you are entertained by them, not what they actually do in a ring, mayweather is undefeated he hasn't lost a match, but you call him "shitty" I can respect the fact that you don't like mayweather but the bullshit you have been saying is fucking stupid, anyone who says mayweather is a shitty boxer has no idea what the fuck they're talking about, I don't care if a fight is fun or not, if the boxer consistently wins all his matches (like mayweather) he's a GREAT fighter, it all matters on if you get it done in the ring, not how you do it. And mayweather has proven himself

But i'm not going to argue with you anymore because if you argue with an idiot it makes you an...idiot

first off, why the hell are you so mad? calm down, its a friendly internet debate. even tho i feel you need to read a bit more what i am saying (i never called him a shitty BOXER, just a shitty ENTERTAINER) im not about to call you some dipshit who's the type of person that's always gotta be right and uses the internet to make up for his lack of friends IRL? no, because a) ethugs are pretty pathetic and b) disrespect over something as petty as this is unnecessary. another thing, how do you think boxer's get their rep up? by the way they entertain, 2 prime examples. Hatton and Pac. both were nobodies but their fight reputations helped soar them to the top. Mayweather was given it, given his pops status in boxing. have you ever boxed LEGITLY? well i have, and as a fighter you see if your crowd is diggin you. when your in the ring with a crowd and hear no chants as well as the crowd looking seemingly bored your gonna do something to entertain.

"But i'm not going to argue with you anymore because if you argue with an idiot it makes you an...idiot"

that's pretty mature, so i'll stoop down to your level and end it with "i know you are but what am I?" cool
October 18, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
GOLDENi

Lol & same can be said.. did you see what Pacquiao did to Hatton? If he can do that to Hatton he'll destroy Mayweather.. Pacquiao is a totally different boxer since he last fought Marquez, he's stronger, he's faster, & he got a right.
October 21, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
Edward Chiu

LOL, doesn't matter who's walking with you to the RING. It could be Kimbo Slice for that matter but guess what? They're not ones stepping in the ring to fight.

Nonito has a very long way to go. VERY LONG WAY.

Why would Mayweather NOT want to fight Pac-Man? This is the only reason Money MayWeather came back. To prove that he is the undisputed pound for pound GREATEST EVER. He wants to shut all the critics, nay sayers and non believers.

To be honest though, you cannot compare match-ups of previous fights.

The only way Manny keeps winnning is to stay in the 140lb category. If he moves up then there are way too many good fighter that'll put a beatin on him. I think Cotto will lose just for the simple fact that manny is way to quick.
October 21, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I hope Cotto wins just so that all the noob flips can stfu about Manny being the best boxer ever.
October 21, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
iRyceboi

you're the type of person that listens to gucci mane cuz you like the way it sounds than to listen to someone like lupe for the lyrics.. burrrr!
October 21, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
Edward Chiu

I hope Cotto wins just so that all the noob flips can stfu about Manny being the best boxer ever.

Manny is still a few boxing matches (sarcasm) away from being the BEST EVER.

You need these types if numbers

Roberto "Manos de Piedra" Duran
Lightweight, welterweight, junior middleweight, middleweight CHAMPION
Ring career: 1968-2001 Record: 103-16 (70 KOs)

Manny has heavyweight numbers and won't ever reach 100 professional fights
October 21, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
GOLDENi

Lol I don't think much fighters in this type of time will ever reach 100, not even Mayweather.
Back then I believe they fought a lot of fights a year, now with promoters & all that shit they can only basically fight 2-3 fights a year.

LOL, doesn't matter who's walking with you to the RING. It could be Kimbo Slice for that matter but guess what? They're not ones stepping in the ring to fight.

Nonito has a very long way to go. VERY LONG WAY.

Why would Mayweather NOT want to fight Pac-Man? This is the only reason Money MayWeather came back. To prove that he is the undisputed pound for pound GREATEST EVER. He wants to shut all the critics, nay sayers and non believers.

To be honest though, you cannot compare match-ups of previous fights.

The only way Manny keeps winnning is to stay in the 140lb category. If he moves up then there are way too many good fighter that'll put a beatin on him. I think Cotto will lose just for the simple fact that manny is way to quick.

Only reason why I think Mayweather does not want to fight Pacman is because everytime he gets asked the question he dodges it (for example the ESPN interview). But hopefully he does fight him so we can see who the true lb. 4 lb. is.
October 21, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
lolwut

you're the type of person that listens to gucci mane cuz you like the way it sounds than to listen to someone like lupe for the lyrics.. burrrr!

and your the type of person that rides a rice rocket? ive never heard gucci mayne so fail on ur part. now if u had said kanye maybe but u didnt.
October 22, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
TurfsUpBreh

Did you see what mayweather did to marquez? If he can do that to marquez then he'll destroy pacman.

Marquez coming foward is like Aquaman on land, out of their element. In boxing there is an aggressor or a defender, and in this fight you had two counter puncher technicians. Aggressor and the defender role can be switched within rounds but for the most part during the fight it was Marquez as the aggressor. The reason why Pacquiao had trouble with Marquez, was because Pacman fought him at a weight that Marquez was comfortable in, and that Marquez fights best when he is on the defensive.

Pacquiao > Marquez
Mayweather > or < Marquez? The question to be asked is who has the better defense? and the only way to figure this out is if Mayweather fights Pacquiao. Mayweather is a great fighter but he hasn't fought anyone like Pacquiao. Remember kids, styles make fights.

Right now Pacman has to deal with Cotto. In this case to me its the opposite of, Marquez+Mayweather. Two Agressors, but of course one has to take the defensive role. There's going to be lots of exchanges in this fight, cause they both want that aggressor role. Its either you step up or back the fuck up.
October 22, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
GOLDENi

Great point TurfsUp, I honestly think in this fight there's going to be a knockout. Each fighter strives to win by knockout, like you said their aggressors, they fight for everything. Both got a lot of weight on their shoulders too, they're both fighting for their countries and have a lot to prove.
October 22, 2009 @ 04:41 PM
closetm0nster

co sign
October 22, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
lolwut

this fight is the only fighter i see manny getting knocked out verse, definitely gonna get off work for this but the owners of the spot i work at are filipino's and they know i like boxing.. they better let me off.
October 22, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
sizzlesd89

agreed
October 22, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
brannen

i'm filipino and i think pacquiao is too hyped
November 2, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
beatfreq

November 2, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
milkb0x

^^ nice
November 3, 2009 @ 03:13 AM
biglocal

idk if you guys seen this but got me pretty excited for the fight
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SB4IEQzm7uE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SB4IEQzm7uE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
November 3, 2009 @ 03:16 AM
biglocal

dunno if you guys seen this but got me pretty excited for the fight

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB4IEQzm7uE

Please login first to reply.