Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 17, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
VADO-U.N.

all in all prince naseem wudda washed both pac and mayweather up in his prime
November 17, 2009 @ 01:59 AM
chopstickthugz

^ u seriously having a retardation moment right now. maybe u are purposely spitting bullshit because that's all u know.

prince naseem fought nobody dude... hahahahahahah

black folks, embrace Shane "Sugar" Mosley. That guy is for real. Gayweather is so foolish, dont need to embrace his ass.
November 17, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
9inchesofsole

you don't get it.

filipinos love and respect a peoples champion. you don't have to be a boxing hipster/expert to have that right.

the philippines is a 3rd world country, majority of the people are poor and when something good happens that represents them who the FU*K are you to judge and tell people otherwise? GTFOH. you tellin me that you're supposed to be better all the time with everything? FU*K NO, GET REAL. STOP BEING AN A**HOLE. lol

Pacquaio doesn't just win fights he donates a lot of his earnings and effort in helping the people in his country. especially since with the current disasters that's happened. now Pacman isn't no Rizal but he is still regarded as a hero.

ALL YOU PEOPLE who keep giving Pacquaio disrespect, bs, and hate nonsense when he has deservingly gained his titles and whatnot need a reality check otherwise keep kickin rocks and stay mad like losers.

^
so true. do you see any other boxers giving any money to their own people.
November 17, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
Movement187

Just let these boxers live and die. no one stays great forever.
November 17, 2009 @ 02:13 PM
odb.

God damn Bob the Fob, you are such a fucking faggot. From your gay pictures of you flexing in your horribly fitting new standards, to your comments about people supporting their national hero.
November 17, 2009 @ 06:10 PM
Squallie586

The truth straight from the jesus of boxing's mouth

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5OOSiBckz104HNis
November 17, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
jaded

Floyd needs to stop using Manny's losses from 10+ years ago against him, it's a moot point. In the past 8 years, since starting training with Freddie Roach, he has lost 1 fight to Morales in a decision, who he is still 2-1 against overall, winning the following two fights by TKO and KO. In the end, neither of their records matter, because anyone can have a flawless record if you never fight anyone that poses a real threat, and when you do, you can lose a few times. 20 years from now, no one is going to care that Floyd is undefeated if they can't remember any of his fights.

Also, in the two knockouts that Mayweather always cites, Pacquiao was fighting as a flyweight, which is 108-112lbs. He beat Cotto as a welterweight, which is 140-147. That's a difference of 32-35 pounds, and if you look at any picture of Pacquiao, you can see that's all muscle.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 17, 2009 @ 07:40 PM
Scotty

^ Exactly, I cant even get into this anymore about Mayweather! He didnt change boxing, people only remember great champs because who they were and what they stood for, nobody wants to remember a douchebag, cocky, money hungry fighter! Be a champ u so claim u are and fight the best! Its that simple! Its your legacy, if u want to be a great, u build that legacy, u fight the best there is in your time! Reason Manny is going to go down as the best boxer ever in boxing, with the greats.. He fights the best to be the best! Also just to correct Mayweather, Manny said he would fight him, then Mayweather went into retirement! Mayweather has to stop trying to reverse everything and take it like man, and fight! That simple, Manny isnt going to back down from him, so he can just stop trying to make it out like like he is! And he says Manny cant beat him, right there he cant back out of it cause now its time to prove it! End of the mayweather, manny crap! Just have to wait and see what goes down after the new year!
November 17, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
lol

lmfao bobby? is that you? wow

bobby=bawbs

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

November 17, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
ReZ

Floyd needs to stop using Manny's losses from 10+ years ago against him, it's a moot point. In the past 8 years, since starting training with Freddie Roach, he has lost 1 fight to Morales in a decision, who he is still 2-1 against overall, winning the following two fights by TKO and KO. In the end, neither of their records matter, because anyone can have a flawless record if you never fight anyone that poses a real threat, and when you do, you can lose a few times. 20 years from now, no one is going to care that Floyd is undefeated if they can't remember any of his fights.

Also, in the two knockouts that Mayweather always cites, Pacquiao was fighting as a flyweight, which is 108-112lbs. He beat Cotto as a welterweight, which is 140-147. That's a difference of 32-35 pounds, and if you look at any picture of Pacquiao, you can see that's all muscle.

the incorporation of this word into your conversation makes you a winner.
November 17, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
jaded

Also, Floyd is acting like Manny is trying to duck a fight with him just because Larry Merchant asked him immediately after his fight with Cotto if he wanted to fight Mayweather, and Manny said he had a hard fight with Cotto and he was going to take some time to vacation with his family and that a fight with Mayweather would have to be set up by his promoter, Bob Arum. Then they asked Freddie Roach the same question, and Freddie said he wanted Mayweather.

Now, let's not forget that immediately following Floyd's fight with Marquez, Shane Mosley called him out in the ring, and Mayweather said "I let Al Hayman and Leonard Ellerbe conduct my bouts, and then we'll go from there." So Mayweather knocked Pacquiao for the same thing he pulled when asked about a fight with Mosley, while Mosley was standing in the ring calling him out.

November 17, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
ReZ

filipinos! all aboard the pacquiao hype train!
i fuckin hate that. packquiao is good and earned his keep but all these pinoy fags thatdont even know shit about boxing are jumping on his dick. holy shit.
in a mayweather vs pacquiao
i dont know who id want to win.
who's more annoying?
Fag bag mayweather's trash talking mouth or all of the jock riding pinoys?

Irrelevant. Regarding Pac--hate the athlete, not the fans.
November 17, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
DunkPunk

this is the only fight im concerned about and it can go both ways.

but im hoping that manny will come thru.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

November 17, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
brannen

i just want to see pacquiao vs. mayweather now
November 17, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
ReZ

The reasons people hate Mayweather are the reasons i love him. He contradicts himself, he talks shit, he hangs out with 50 Cent, etc. He's awesome. He's an entertainer... with skill to back it up.

lol, you hear 50 recently visited Mayweather's crib with Rick Ross' baby mama and son?
November 17, 2009 @ 09:37 PM
It's Only Hype

Not to mention, Pac-Cotto raked in much more than May-Marquez, so Floyd's belief that only his name brings $$$ is falso
November 17, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
Dray

^It brought in more money because cotto is a better fighter than marquez. We all basically knew mayweather was going to win. Manny vs floyd is going to bring historic sales.
November 17, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
seanieboy

prince WHAT?

he's trash. pac n mayweather will send him to his grave. grow a brain.
November 17, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
playaballer1

LOL Barrera exposed Prince. Mayweather would have whoop dat ass with one hand. But Prince was one of my favorite boxers back in the day though. He got mad power.
November 17, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
Fire

lmfao bobby? is that you? wow

wut.
November 17, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
playaballer1

Also, Floyd is acting like Manny is trying to duck a fight with him just because Larry Merchant asked him immediately after his fight with Cotto if he wanted to fight Mayweather, and Manny said he had a hard fight with Cotto and he was going to take some time to vacation with his family and that a fight with Mayweather would have to be set up by his promoter, Bob Arum. Then they asked Freddie Roach the same question, and Freddie said he wanted Mayweather.

Now, let's not forget that immediately following Floyd's fight with Marquez, Shane Mosley called him out in the ring, and Mayweather said "I let Al Hayman and Leonard Ellerbe conduct my bouts, and then we'll go from there." So Mayweather knocked Pacquiao for the same thing he pulled when asked about a fight with Mosley, while Mosley was standing in the ring calling him out.

Manny has never called any one out. He's a humble dude.. it's not his style to call people out but we all know he would fight anybody. Floyd knows that too.. I still can't believe Pac faced n beat Cotto before PBF (a real welterweight). I would have never guessed this could happened 3 years ago.
November 18, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
jaded

Manny has never called any one out. He's a humble dude.. it's not his style to call people out but we all know he would fight anybody. Floyd knows that too.. I still can't believe Pac faced n beat Cotto before PBF (a real welterweight). I would have never guessed this could happened 3 years ago.

I never said Manny called anyone out. I know he wouldn't do that because he doesn't talk shit and he'll take pretty much any fight (I say pretty much because as of now he is saying he won't go up to another weight class). In that Worldstarhiphop video, Floyd is saying how they asked Manny after the fight three different times if he wanted to fight Mayweather, and Manny said that he wanted to take a vacation with his family after the fight with Cotto and that his fights were organized by Bob Arum. Then they asked Freddie Roach and he said he wanted Mayweather. Mayweather was trying to act like Manny was avoiding answering, implying that Manny doesn't want to fight him. However, when Mayweather beat Marquez, Shane Mosley was in the ring with Mayweather telling him face to face he'd fight him, and Mayweather said that his fights are set-up through Leonard Ellerbe and Al Hayman. Mayweather wouldn't say he'd fight Mosley, and Mosley was right in front of him. Every point Mayweather tries to make is irrelevant when it comes to Pacquiao because he either keeps using his 10+ year old knockouts against him (when no one knew who he was while he fought as a flyweight in the Phillipines) or he criticizes him for something Floyd does himself (like not answering if he'll fight someone, but putting the decision on his promoters).

November 18, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
DunkPunk

manny just said in an interview he wnats to fight FM.

interviewr: for the record do you want to fight FMJ?

manny: "yes"

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

November 18, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
VADO-U.N.

^ u seriously having a retardation moment right now. maybe u are purposely spitting bullshit because that's all u know.

prince naseem fought nobody dude... hahahahahahah

black folks, embrace Shane "Sugar" Mosley. That guy is for real. Gayweather is so foolish, dont need to embrace his ass.

u clearly dont know shit
November 18, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
VADO-U.N.

prince WHAT?

he's trash. pac n mayweather will send him to his grave. grow a brain.

36wins(31KO)-1 loss

now go drink colorox
November 18, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
J THRILLLAH

manny just said in an interview he wnats to fight FM.

interviewr: for the record do you want to fight FMJ?

manny: "yes"

Of course he's going to say "yes." Do you think he's gonna say, "Nah, I don't wanna fight that dude."

or more like in a FOB accent.

"No boss, I don't want to pight dat guy."

November 18, 2009 @ 04:17 AM
wikedwun

man ppl relax! I'm Chinese and like Pacquiauo. who cares if ur flip or asian it doesnt matter, I just like the way he fights and handles his business without trash talking. Then I also like Mayweather cuz hes entertaining and a good boxer too.
November 18, 2009 @ 05:49 AM
jmiranda916

hopefully the fight will go between mayweather and pac.im sure it will though because there will be a lot of money for this fight.mayweather won't pass up it up. and pac is down for any fight they give him.
November 18, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
It's Only Hype

lmao @ prince naseem. dude had some funny antics tho
November 18, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
vinsanityy

man ppl relax! I'm Chinese and like Pacquiauo. who cares if ur flip or asian it doesnt matter, I just like the way he fights and handles his business without trash talking. Then I also like Mayweather cuz hes entertaining and a good boxer too.

hes not entertaining at all
i can never watch his fights all the way through, its boring as fuck

Please login first to reply.