Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 10, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Zach

LET THE MAN REST lN PEACE!!!

sad
July 11, 2009 @ 04:21 AM
s1ck.

Is there legit info somewhere that says the kids are not biologically his? I'm just wondering. Cuz I know they looked like "white" kids when they were younger, but at the memorial, they look mixed. In the vids posted before, Prince had blonde hair, but it looks like his hair has darkened as he grew older(which does happen for a lot of people lol).

July 11, 2009 @ 08:36 AM
NickyRockz

does anyone think his kids look like him?
July 11, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
teov

it's evident in that pic

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 11, 2009 @ 10:01 AM
BH88

LET THE MAN REST lN PEACE!!!

sad

QFT

he was a great artist and no one in the present industry can be even compared to him. Before you guys leave a bitchass comment remember he accomplished way more than what you could in your life.
July 11, 2009 @ 10:15 AM
drifter

QFT

he was a great artist and no one in the present industry can be even compared to him. Before you guys leave a bitchass comment remember he accomplished way more than what you could in your life.

That is what pisses me the hell off, everyone suddenly thinks hes a great man and suddenly listens to his music everyday.

Fuck that shit, i dont care if he found a cure for freeaking aids, the dude was a straight up weirdo and honestly his molestation cases are very questionable.

Hey, since all you crazy ass MJ supporters love him so god damn much and think he did nothing wrong, let me sleep with your 5 year old daughter or niece, just sleep in the same bed like that weirdo did.

OH WAIT BUT HE MADE MUSIC FOR ME TO DANCE TO, SO ITS OK, OHHH GAWD.
July 11, 2009 @ 10:18 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

his daughter is hot, not gonna front

she's like 12 you idiot

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 11, 2009 @ 10:23 AM
PrettyBaby

mj never bleached his skin, that shit doesnt even exist. he went trough a depigmentation therapy that is given to vitiligo patients with really severe cases(covers more than half of the body).

heres some nice links with better insight on his disease. insides are also rare pictures of him with vitiligo(even before his death):

http : //floacist. wordpress. com/2007/06/10/vitiligo-photos-michael-jackson/
http : //floacist. wordpress. com/2007/08/30/michael-jacksons-vitiligo-discussion-6/
http : //floacist. wordpress. com/2007/06/12/full-information-on-vitiligo-michael-jackson/

and as far as the kids... i think its pretty obvious that he didnt made them cuz ur genetic features never change no matter the amount of plastic surgery or skin alteration u get. nonetheless he still was their father.
July 11, 2009 @ 10:29 AM
BH88

That is what pisses me the hell off, everyone suddenly thinks hes a great man and suddenly listens to his music everyday.

Fuck that shit, i dont care if he found a cure for freeaking aids, the dude was a straight up weirdo and honestly his molestation cases are very questionable.

Hey, since all you crazy ass MJ supporters love him so god damn much and think he did nothing wrong, let me sleep with your 5 year old daughter or niece, just sleep in the same bed like that weirdo did.

bruv, no one said the man was perfect... he was a werido, theres no denying that. I mean fuck i still dont understand why he had to keep hiding his kids from the media (Its also possible that he might not be their biological father) or why he had to sleep with other kids in the same bed. But that does not even he molested them theres no proof that he did. You my freind need to go back and read the molestation cases . They were allegations, he wasnt charged with anything.

Fyi, I grew up listening to this man's music and no i dont listen to his music all day.
July 11, 2009 @ 10:35 AM
Takeshi

i love the 1st video. prince is really damn cute. no matter what. i think michael jackson is a great father.
July 11, 2009 @ 10:42 AM
PrettyBaby

this post makes it apparent that you know nothing about the man.

mj wasnt a great person? rly? i guess his guiness world record for the artist with the most involvement in charities ever accounts for nothing right? and everytime(one every week or 2 i believe) he brung dying kids to his neverland ranch for a whole day, thats also insignifant to ur eyes i guess?

ur a joke. mj was not like everybody, ok, but so was the life that he lived. u cant simply judge him like u would judge anybody. especially when you base your judgements on what the media told you.

i wont bother getting into details because, well, im frankly a bit tierd of discussing this subject. but just let me tell you: next time you try to insult and denigrate somebody out of your ass, try at least to inform yourself a bit on that person and what hes about.
July 11, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
Beaner

Michael Jackson hid his kids from the media to protect them from what happened to him. He wanted them to live a normal life...one he never had. He couldn't go to places like a movie theater, grocery store, or Burger King without being recognized, but his kids could. Now that he's dead...they're being shown all over the place...fucking media.
July 11, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
Beaner

the difference would be you actually did it and MJ was accused.
July 11, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
PrettyBaby

Michael Jackson hid his kids from the media to protect them from what happened to him. He wanted them to live a normal life...one he never had. He couldn't go to places like a movie theater, grocery store, or Burger King without being recognized, but his kids could. Now that he's dead...they're being shown all over the place...fucking media.

wut r u talking about its not the media that decided to bring them to the memorial unmasked.
July 11, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
Beaner

Oh i forgot it wasn't them showing them on tv for more people to see..sorry
July 11, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

Michael Jackson isn't even dead, this was all just an elaborate plan to kick start those three little white kids pop super-stardom

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 11, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
Guapamole

Oh i forgot it wasn't them showing them on tv for more people to see..sorry

Your a fucking idiot.
July 11, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
Beaner

Your a fucking idiot.

Why? Is the media not showing his kids or something?

Also, *You're. Don't call me an idiot if you don't even know simple grammar. thx
July 11, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
Beaner

Michael Jackson isn't even dead, this was all just an elaborate plan to kick start those three little white kids pop super-stardom

Yeah...no.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
PrettyBaby

Why? Is the media not showing his kids or something?

Also, *You're. Don't call me an idiot if you don't even know simple grammar. thx

wtf do you want them do? hide their faces or sumthin when they themselve(well, the family i presume) decide to show up in a national event unmasked? they made a decision and we need to respect it(u need to fkn accept it).

plus, the media didnt broke into mjs house to steal all the baby videos and photos of his kids.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
Beaner

Fuck MJ's family and the media..

The media chooses to play these videos.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
PrettyBaby

lol ok.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
Beaner

Don't "lol ok" me!
July 11, 2009 @ 12:42 PM
PrettyBaby

ok?
July 11, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Beach2theBay

Yeah because walking around with a fucking masquerade mask on our entire life is totally normal. One way or another people were going to find out who his kids were and playing halloween 365 days a year is barely going to stop that. What about when they started to date or went to get a drivers license or something? You can't hide forever. His kids probably don't have any friends because he didn't want their identities to get out. That's very normal for a child. Michael Jackson was crazy as shit. He made some good jams though.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
Beaner

Yeah because walking around with a fucking masquerade mask on our entire life is totally normal. One way or another people were going to find out who his kids were and playing halloween 365 days a year is barely going to stop that. What about when they started to date or went to get a drivers license or something? You can't hide forever. His kids probably don't have any friends because he didn't want their identities to get out. That's very normal for a child. Michael Jackson was crazy as shit. He made some good jams though.

Umm he just hid them in those masks when they were with him, I think.

Michael said that his kids went to movies with their nanny[?] or w/e, just like normal kids because the media hadn't seen they yet.

I'm sure he would let them make the decision of hiding or not when they were teenagers.
July 11, 2009 @ 01:09 PM
PrettyBaby

beaners is right on one point. it was to protect them from mediatic treats so they could do normals things that mj couldnt do as a kid. and they were also home schooled btw.
July 11, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
stepmboy

yeah i heard that his kids would walk around publicly and people wouldnt even know lol.

and they can be his kids. Have u seen mariah carey, shes half black half white.
July 11, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
Beach2theBay

I'll give you the making his kids wear masks when they're with him thing but those kids still aren't biologically his. I think most people can look at mariah carey and tell she has some black in her because of her facial features and body shape. I know those kids haven't went through puberty but still. There's no way a half black kid is coming out of the womb with straight, platinum blond hair and blue eyes and the siblings will look equally white especially when one has a different mom. That's reaching too far to believe.
July 12, 2009 @ 10:02 AM
drifter

bruv, no one said the man was perfect... he was a werido, theres no denying that. I mean fuck i still dont understand why he had to keep hiding his kids from the media (Its also possible that he might not be their biological father) or why he had to sleep with other kids in the same bed. But that does not even he molested them theres no proof that he did. You my freind need to go back and read the molestation cases . They were allegations, he wasnt charged with anything.

Fyi, I grew up listening to this man's music and no i dont listen to his music all day.

Didnt say he molested him, i said hes a fucking weirdo, so all these people suddenly saying hes a great dude need to stfu when just a year ago they called him a freak.

this post makes it apparent that you know nothing about the man.

mj wasnt a great person? rly? i guess his guiness world record for the artist with the most involvement in charities ever accounts for nothing right? and everytime(one every week or 2 i believe) he brung dying kids to his neverland ranch for a whole day, thats also insignifant to ur eyes i guess?

ur a joke. mj was not like everybody, ok, but so was the life that he lived. u cant simply judge him like u would judge anybody. especially when you base your judgements on what the media told you.

i wont bother getting into details because, well, im frankly a bit tierd of discussing this subject. but just let me tell you: next time you try to insult and denigrate somebody out of your ass, try at least to inform yourself a bit on that person and what hes about.

yo, you his brother? its you people that im specifically talking about, that take offense and act like you know him.

really he brought dying kids to his ranch? uhh honesly i could say something horrible there but wont, and secondly there have been people that have done weird ass shit and horrible ass shit and then did amazing things. it doesnt negate it.

if i were to try and sleep with a little girl in my bed, whether or not i fucking donated $1k a month to charity or not, i would be in prison and crucified.

the difference would be you actually did it and MJ was accused.

to protect them? dude he needed to protect them from him....dangling a kid off the side of a building, having them be born from different dad and mom.

weirdo.

Please login first to reply.