FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 4, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
jizzla

I take you to exhibit A:

I take you to exhibit B:

What else do you have to say jizzla............

Most of the hate is towards him not to his blog. 97% of the hate in this thread is towards him I rarely saw anyone say anything about his blog.

Anything else .........

The kid mostly rocks bbc,ice cream, polo, and supreme. Ya'll *****s still rock that.

What else is on your mind jizzla......

I take you to exhibit C:

Point proven. cool

one kid hating, *claps hands* whats your point....one person out of everyone, thing is your on the the internet , people are gonna have opinions and some are gonna even hate (one to two people...wow),whats your beef....you act like they are shit talkin about you, stop catchin feelins man

half the post ive seen have had to do with his blog, im not go out of my way to dig up post because i have a life lol, and what are you tryna prove ?????, just the fact you accuse most the of people that actually arent hating of being broke and bummy haters is just ignorant, you can try to prove otherwise but w/e man im done with this lame ass e beef your tryna start...over another *****s blog
July 4, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
jizzla

That's why you think he's egotistical? BAHAHAHAH! Like I said, just some hating ass niggas!

it sure doesnt make you humble lol...stfu homie , and how does saying someone has an ego come off as a "hating ass *****"..your an ignorant ass ***** smh

can somebody give this guy and skunk their e props theyve been begging for???
July 4, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
ice grillz

will 1 am = diggy.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

July 4, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
jizzla

will 1 am = diggy.

publicity stunt, he created the tread to see what hb really thinks of him lmao, or maybe its skunk hmmm

*waits to be accused of hating*
July 5, 2009 @ 04:04 AM
srconan

Agreed. Now this thread should be locked.

^

Fuck Off

July 5, 2009 @ 04:49 AM
iheartsupreme

Are you your friends bitch? Do you lick his butthole?

you salty confused

keep ridin diggys nuts faggot

point of the matter is

a lot of famous families

hate this family

you can keep defending him all you want

but he is still a faggot

and so are you
July 5, 2009 @ 05:02 AM
2frashbacca

tell us who you know or shut the fuck up
July 5, 2009 @ 05:14 AM
paulyyy

get off this kids sack already,
July 5, 2009 @ 08:01 AM
southwest55

Seriously this kid was at Diddy's white party last night while most of u idiots were probably watching the fireworks with your parents.
July 5, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
ice grillz

Seriously this kid was at Diddy's white party last night while most of u idiots were probably watching the fireworks with your parents.

how was the white party? wait, you were probably watching the fireworks with your parents.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

July 5, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
estoybien

haTeRs geT mAdD cuZ i goT mE soMe bAthiN aPeS
July 5, 2009 @ 11:06 AM
-TREACHERY-

why does a thread about diggy simmons blog have so many posts LMAO

i dont even understandy why so many ppl came to his defense? I have seen so many other things get posted on this forum and nobody says anything, so why do so many of you feel inclined to defend the kid? so what ppl are making fun of him or his blog its the fucking internet you can say whatever you want.

and all the "your a hater" comments are dumb everyone can have there own opinion. I think his blog is fucking stupid all he does is repost things from other websites and from what I have seen on the show he's a little loser who cries to mom and dad about everything am I a hater? no its just my opinion

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

July 5, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
southwest55

how was the white party? wait, you were probably making fireworks with my Mom.

Fixed
July 5, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
will 1 am

pwn3d
July 5, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
drifter

I don't know whats sadder the few people who are genuinly jealous and talking shit about a 13 year old or the people genuinly angry at the shit talkers and defending a rich kid they will never meet.

Now the first part is fine that happens all the time, but the second part seems to have recently sprung up. People defending celebrities so much as if they were family. Get over yourself.
July 5, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
iheartsupreme

Who are you!?!?! Stop making up shit, go lick your friends butthole some more and caress his shaft. That way you'll be too busy to post on hb.

im not a name dropper

lol unless you know diggys family

stop defending that homo

and pretty AYO! of you to think bout other dudes licking each others butholes

faggot razz

the family isnt even really rich

why you think they did the mtv show

they needed $$$

stop defending him

no one is salty

dude is just a pure faggot

/end of thread
July 5, 2009 @ 01:45 PM
VADO-U.N.

Wow I understand not liking Diggy, but the last part is going too far. He's a little kid.

who the fuck wrote that yo?!?
July 5, 2009 @ 01:54 PM
Scotty

^ u are a dumbass... Their family IS rich! Rev is the main investor into russell simmons enterprise and runs a branch of it himself as well.. Russell simmons is worth 346 million dollars, which makes rev worth millions as well... Not to add run dmc sales still go to rev and the tv show was russell's idea, and he produces it, he knew it would make them alot more money not because rev was broke! Not to add the simmons girls are worth 15 million alone!
July 5, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
Scotty

the family isnt even really rich

why you think they did the mtv show

they needed $$$

u are a dumbass... Their family IS rich! Rev is the main investor into russell simmons enterprise and runs a branch of it himself as well.. Russell simmons is worth 346 million dollars, which makes rev worth millions as well... Not to add run dmc sales still go to rev and the tv show was russell's idea, and he produces it, he knew it would make them alot more money not because rev was broke! Not to add the simmons girls are worth 15 million alone with pastry!
July 5, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
JARE

July 5, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
jizzla

Who are you!?!?! Stop making up shit, go lick your friends butthole some more and caress his shaft. That way you'll be too busy to post on hb.

Who's catchin feelings besides you and iheartsupreme. You guys saw a 13 year old kid and didn't like him because of the way he dresses, that's catchin feelings. If half the post you've seen have to do with his blog then your obviously dyslexic, there's no other explanation.

I ain't accuse nobody of being broke I just said they're haters, and I'm gonna call a spade a spade. You just mad that I proved you wrong and proved your a hater, the proof is in the pudding. Don't be mad cuz I'm stylin on you.

you proved zues is a hater lol, how many times do i have to say i can give a fuck less and think him and his blog are funny

and how is me saying he has wack fits hating???, id have to be jealous of him to hating, if i said someones shit is wack, thats obviously not hating lmao, and if your styling post some fit pics up kiddo...

learn the definition of hater/hating before trying to argue and accuse dudes of being one
July 5, 2009 @ 05:56 PM
Failure Pt.4

aye man this dude has gummy bears on his chain
July 5, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

who the fuck is diggy?
July 5, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
jizzla

^Rev Run's son
July 5, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
nasDAQ

lmao @ the reflection of his arm in his lenses.

but it would be pretty cool if he fucked Tila smile
July 5, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
playaballer1

haTeRs geT mAdD cuZ i goT mE soMe bAthiN aPeS

I Got A QuestiOn wHy ThEy HaTin oN Me
July 5, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

seriously? this many pages for run's son?
July 5, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
LESSER DECAY

i am about his age
in some ways i am like "shit this kids got the life!"
but when i really come down to i i like working jobs to buy my shit, the satisfaction is so much higher
July 5, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
DarianaGrande

cool

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 5, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
BitchFunk

i cant find any energy to hate on another kid like this.

im done with it.

we all go through phases, so fuck it, im fine with him.

i cant belive im hyping this thread up EVEN MORE

Please login first to reply.