Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 3, 2009 @ 09:25 AM
jizzla

yeah
July 3, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
ThePepperSkull

July 3, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
Beach2theBay

When he's 16 driving a brand new bmw with some bad jewish bitch in the passenger seat i doubt he'll care what some guys 7 or so years older than him think about him on the internet. If my parents were balling that hard I wouldn't give a FUCK what some broke guys on the internet thought. We all wore dumb stuff and tried to fit in when we were kids, his dad helped revolutionized rap, and his sisters are fine ass hell. /thread
July 3, 2009 @ 11:34 AM
ASSHOLE

edit: ^^yerp

complaining about how good he got it is not going to make him any poorer.
July 3, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
D2theRama

I don't see the big deal,the only real thing that annoys me is his lack of originality in clothing and his rip off of Kanyes blog. He needs a new name he ain't no "jet setter".
July 3, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
Beez

it's sad b/c anything this kid wears will be something i would despise having because i don't want to be associated with a spoiled kid who gets anything he hasn't honestly earned.

that's the true fact right there and nuff said!

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 3, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
HoodxHero

Ha, dude can dress. Everybody get fly in they own way so I cant hate. But his blog ... doesn't impress me.
July 3, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
will 1 am

he is not his fathers accomplishment.

July 3, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
Carl.

u guys are making too big of a deal about some kid.

radda radda radda

July 3, 2009 @ 12:51 PM
Turnswagon

that supreme hat is coo
July 3, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
Failure Pt.4

i mean hes cool man, hes just 13

he makes dumb faces in pictures tho lol
July 3, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
jizzla

he has hypebeast on this favorites list, not surprised.

young mula!

so does kanye, wonder if he gets on the forum lol
July 3, 2009 @ 02:14 PM
PrettyBoy0970

so to sumarize this thread, this 13 y/o lil kid is a faggot because hes actually profiting of his financial situation that his parents worked hard to give him....

classic case of the lower class gettin mad at the upper class
July 3, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
motherland

so to sumarize this thread, this 13 y/o lil kid is a faggot because hes actually profiting of his financial situation that his parents worked hard to give him....

classic case of the lower class gettin mad at the upper class

Who the fuck are you calling lower class?
July 3, 2009 @ 02:45 PM

Inactive

^For real that's a bitch move by prettyboy. That's a gay ass name too; prettyboy. Faggot.
July 3, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
jizzla

^For real that's a bitch move by prettyboy. That's a gay ass name too; prettyboy. Faggot.

dont get worked up he's a noob

people arent lower class for talkin shit about that kid smh

i bet prettyboy is the actual diggy lol
July 3, 2009 @ 03:16 PM

Inactive

u right u right.
July 3, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
PrettyBoy0970

Who the fuck are you calling lower class?

nobody. i just throwed that out there randomly. sorry if i offended you.

ok u da man.

dont get worked up he's a noob

people arent lower class for talkin shit about that kid smh

i bet prettyboy is the actual diggy lol

oh no he didnt just call me a nub!

lmao, nah but for real if u hate on a dude for having money obviously u dont posses any.

and i dun see any other reason for y u would hate on the little dude expect becuz the trend hes hoping on is played out on hb or becuz hes popular. which is just equally as lame so u stay a loser anyhow.
July 3, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
jizzla

wow tryna get a rep ehh...

people dont hate him because he is rich, they hate him because he's a 14 year old pharell stan that just got into streetwear like a year ago that thinks he's a fashion icon and acts like he's a celeb or something when his only claim to fame is his dads name/legacy, most people on here are well off, you think dudes that rock supreme and visvims are broke...come on, people can give a fuck less if he's rich or not

plus its pretty disrespectful when you have like 20 post and try to come into a forum and say everyone is broke, lame, and part of the lower class
July 3, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
KEMP

i thought this was yesterday's news?
July 3, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
DAT CAT

lmao, nah but for real if u hate on a dude for having money obviously u dont posses any.

July 3, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
DarianaGrande

What in the motherfucking hell is with teenagers these days? I swear, music is turning everyone into a bunch of fucking idiots, even more than before. There's almost no such thing as positive, or even moving music anymore. Being "arrogant" and "egotistical" is what everybody is like these days, I almost can't talk to anyone because I feel like I will kill them, not hurt them, not beat them, just kill.

These dudes was talking about everything the celebrities was wearing and how they want to get the same shit. I remember back then, nobody wanted to get something everyone had, now everyone just copies, like LITERALLY COPIES ANYTHING that''s trendy. I can't even tell you the abundance of people coming to the shop asking about Y-3 items, that look like they don't even know Yohji Yamamoto is the designers name nor do not know anything about it other than "it's an expensive Japanese brand that rappers wear."

On another tip, since I got fired from my job, if I see that kid around, I don't care, I'm hungry, kid is getting jacked, I'm almost desperate right now, I need that paper for my wife and kid, nigas over here talking shit in a limosine his mommy and daddy rented for him rocking some motherfucking ugly kicks that could pay someones rent and feed a mouths.

Well put.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 3, 2009 @ 06:27 PM
no0 v.2.0

damn helgen, why you get fired?
July 3, 2009 @ 07:41 PM

Inactive

nobody

and i dun see any other reason for y u would hate on the little dude expect becuz the trend hes hoping on is played out on hb or becuz hes popular. which is just equally as lame so u stay a loser anyhow.

I have money pal. But calling someone lower class, is about as a fucked up faggot comment you can give. And no one's hating on this kid cause he has money, we're hating on him cause he thinks he's the shit, but he not. He a dumbshit 13 year old. Quit actin like you have money when in reality it's mommy and daddy's.
July 3, 2009 @ 07:51 PM

Inactive

What the fuck did i just type? Read my post you fuckin retard. You're a bigger lame fuck the run's son. Yea I zo jealous uh dis kid. He mayke me wish i wuz him yo. He so kool. Shut the fuck up.
July 3, 2009 @ 07:52 PM
STI Guy

haha wow. this kid has a thread over 10 pages about him. he must feel like a big deal.
July 3, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
STI Guy

he's not acting like the kid killed his mom.
July 3, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
K BOOG

i actually like his blog. its favorited on my shit. into cool shit. good posts. he's a kid. fall back.
July 3, 2009 @ 08:00 PM
JARE

I can't believe there's 11 pages dedicated to this shit, Seriously who gives a shit what he posts on his blog.
July 3, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
jizzla

How you gonna hate on someone for thinking they the shit?!?! You like 20 + years ole hating on a kid. Ya'll *****s is so jealous it's a shame. Ya'll just mad he 13 and got more money then all of ya'll, plus word to me he gets more pussy then all of ya'll *****s hating. Ya'll pathetic.

are you in this dudes fan club ???, why are you tryna defend him soo much?? im guessing your a spoiled ass kid that doesnt cop his own shit and get made in front of for rocking gay fits and thinking your swags on a trillion too, so you say kids at your school are hating on you lol, because you and pretty boy can obviously relate....

nobody is hating, like i said before most people here are well off, sorry if we dont fell his shit, doesnt mean we are hating, i think hes funny actually

Please login first to reply.