July 2, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
Juki

this just sounds gay

i leave comments on his blog sometimes telling him how stupid he looks

Lol, hes just a kid why leave comments like that. I admit, its pretty funny that he has a clothing line at like the age of 13 but I cant hate on him cause hes trying to do something with his life at such an early age. If hes really into fashion he'll be sucessful when he gets older.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

July 2, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
will 1 am

Alright, since this topic got brought up i will tell u the real diggy... My friends cousin went to school with diggy, and i guess diggy was a dorky kid... He was into skating and always would ask my friends cousin and friends where he got his sb's and clothes(street wear), and how do u find em? This was 2 years ago! So he let em know and then diggy got into and became obsessed with pharrell... Now ice cream sponsors Runs house and diggy, so thats why diggy always has it on! Also diggy has people shop for him and shopping with him, so he gets newest trends and hyped up shit... and his dad pays for it!

Most people are right Diggy is wack in a since that he is 13 year old and he thinks he is a fashion icon now! To most of us on here, we know everything that diggy is talking about and are past what he is talking about in his blog! But to the rest of the public, they think Diggy is a "fashionista".. Basically its old news to us and new news to them! I dont see people hating on here, i just see people saying the truth!

I understand that
July 2, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
chaobro

because the faster he learns the faster this thread will be over

im not hating on anyone, he dresses like shit
July 2, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
Eaton

i live like 15 minutes away from this kid, and ive seen him around before. hes kind of a brat and spoiled but if his parents can afford it, all the more to him. hes basically just a trend hopper but what much else can you expect from some one his age. Ive seen him around wearing the hundreds, kid robot, etc. one day. and then see all this shit about ysl, apc, lv and all these other high fashion brands another day. in the end hes just a kid, just let him do him

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 2, 2009 @ 05:52 PM
jaded

Too many jealous people on here hating people who just have more than they do. Grow the fuck up. He's in 8th grade and he's already doing more with his life than 99% of this board. If you hate him because his dad has the money to support his son's interests and encourage him to pursue something he's passionate about, than I feel sorry for you.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 2, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
DarianaGrande

his blog is hilarious....that picture made me lol.....but if his parents are more fortunate than mine i aint tripping......i guess its just so funny cuz of his age.....shit when i was 13 i was rockin phat farms and tryna grab girls titties

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 2, 2009 @ 06:30 PM
almost1

Too many jealous people on here hating people who just have more than they do. Grow the fuck up. He's in 8th grade and he's already doing more with his life than 99% of this board. If you hate him because his dad has the money to support his son's interests and encourage him to pursue something he's passionate about, than I feel sorry for you.

this

basisny.com

July 2, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
dunnlanguage

???
July 2, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
estoybien

hypebeast is a very sour board in general.
July 2, 2009 @ 06:53 PM

Inactive

Yo! fuck that little cocksucker! I heard he a bitch! Like, what a faggot! If I ever see that little rich fucker, I'mma fuck his shit up! And he dresses like a bitch! I know people that went to elementary school with him. They said his shits weak. Like, mad garbage. I hate this kid...and his gay-ass blog! The background sucks and the font is all wrong. He's using arial or some shit when he needs to be using times new roman! Yea, dudes wack as fuck.
July 2, 2009 @ 07:07 PM
F/22

not to hate
but hes pretty much jockin off kanyes blog
nothing there i cant find on kanyes blog
other than when he talks about his day.
July 2, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
southwest55

oh no some 13 year old famous kid wore supleme lets all kill ourselves. Some of you guys need to get a life.
July 2, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
tallymebanana

So he lost your respect because he's more fortunate than you? Something he really can't be held accountable for. Damn, dude. I just shed a tear. sad

Sounds like you're just mad your parents are broke as fuck and you can't afford all the things you want(ed). Get over it. Jealous ass niggga.

you rich, boi? or you just dick ride rich kids?
July 2, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
KEMP

AT first i thought he was on his shit, then i saw the Run's House episode about his blog when he goes to flightclub,he picked up the Blazer DQM's and called them dino jr and the sea crytal and called them tiffany's, he just another rich kid hypebeast

your wrong, i just watched the episode....hater, just like everyone else on hypebeast who dont get what they want
you'd all be doing the same thing.
July 2, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
Jay_Bird

the sad thing is

diggy is more dope then jo jo

cause jo jo is a living failure

***** tried to run away from the cops

I can't believe they showed that episode of him getting busted

even russie is more dope then jo jo
July 2, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
jizzla

its funny how kids with alot of money have to try sooo hard to be cool!

sad but true, i remember him being pissed because his dad picked him up from school in a lambo lmao!!!

its sad that this kid is 14 and has all this shit, you know his dad and sisters bought it for him, but ehhh you cant knock dude and hate on him, i wanna see what he's gonna be like and what he's gonna be doing when he grows up...

Alright, since this topic got brought up i will tell u the real diggy... My friends cousin went to school with diggy, and i guess diggy was a dorky kid... He was into skating and always would ask my friends cousin and friends where he got his sb's and clothes(street wear), and how do u find em? This was 2 years ago! So he let em know and then diggy got into and became obsessed with pharrell... Now ice cream sponsors Runs house and diggy, so thats why diggy always has it on! Also diggy has people shop for him and shopping with him, so he gets newest trends and hyped up shit... and his dad pays for it!

Most people are right Diggy is wack in a since that he is 13 year old and he thinks he is a fashion icon now! To most of us on here, we know everything that diggy is talking about and are past what he is talking about in his blog! But to the rest of the public, they think Diggy is a "fashionista".. Basically its old news to us and new news to them! I dont see people hating on here, i just see people saying the truth!

you can say the same about dudes like wale and curren$y,etc...

its funny to see kids rockin shit we all rock 2-3 years ago and think they're doing something new and different lol
July 2, 2009 @ 08:23 PM
chex

That space theme is getting played out |0 and that blog is a rip from Kanye. I'm sorry but this kid needs to learn the meaning of originality.
July 2, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
jizzla

^three years from now he's gonna realize how much he looks like a douche and snap out of it lol
July 2, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
ASSHOLE

Quit picking on Franal--Diggy.
July 2, 2009 @ 08:33 PM
Failure Pt.4

AT first i thought he was on his shit, then i saw the Run's House episode about his blog when he goes to flightclub,he picked up the Blazer DQM's and called them dino jr and the sea crytal and called them tiffany's, he just another rich kid hypebeast

Same here....thought he was at least legitly interested in the whole game....but dude slipped up on TV lol
July 2, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
C.Dante

Wow I understand not liking Diggy, but the last part is going too far. He's a little kid.

wtf who said that
July 2, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
dunnlanguage

???
July 2, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
filth

yea who said that? thats cold asssss hell
July 2, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
modernmischief

whos the faggot now, wow ur mad weak going on a 13 year olds blog just to hate? get a life man

QFTx2
July 2, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
jizzla

www.theaaronreidexperience.com/

he goes to school down here now, hmmm..
July 2, 2009 @ 09:38 PM
chaobro

whos the faggot now, wow ur mad weak going on a 13 year olds blog just to hate? get a life man

I think he is still
July 2, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
soulamazing.

His grammar sucks tho.

That's pretty ironic.
shit when i was 13 i was rockin phat farms and tryna grab girls titties

I lol'd.
The background sucks and the font is all wrong. He's using arial or some shit when he needs to be using times new roman!

Wait...serious???
oh no some 13 year old famous kid wore supleme lets all kill ourselves. Some of you guys need to get a life.

Word, some of you dudes need to come down, for real.
yea who said that? thats cold asssss hell

Werrrd x9001

That guy took it too far by calling his sisters whores and by mentioning the miscarriage. Shoot, if I was Diggy, I wouldn't be taking the hate on my family; that's straight up cold.
July 2, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
chex

he said something about his family?
July 2, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
soulamazing.

^
russy is a pussy. Jojo is a rich n*gger that wanted to be "down" with the "hood" n*ggers so he acted like a jigaboo when he smoked weed, resisted arrest, fled the scene, & crashed his car like the stupid n*gger that he is. Diggy, no matter how old you get, you will always be a boy. I should call you "boy". Your father's music sucks. Your sisters are wh*res & their sneaker line is the worst. I hope you fail in your terrible clothing brand. I'm so happy that your fat cow of a mother had the miscarriage.

July 2, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
PrettyBoy0970

this is the exact definition of hating right here. u guys r beyond pathetic.

Please login first to reply.