Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 8, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
modernmischief

Im graduating from high school tomorrow,I'm excited to be finally done with this shit and all but I'm also nervous and sad about whether or not I'll get into college,losing contact with friends,and leaving behind a girl I really care about.Anyone else feel like shit right before their graduation?
June 8, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
Flatland Funk

come up
June 8, 2009 @ 08:36 PM
julian.

Im graduating from high school tomorrow,I'm excited to be finally done with this shit and all but I'm also nervous and sad about whether or not I'll get into college,losing contact with friends,and leaving behind a girl I really care about.Anyone else feel like shit right before their graduation?

came up.
than kept reading.
semi came down.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

June 8, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
sgt H

congratz btw broda
June 8, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
bloxheads

I Graduate Next Week On Friday. Im Nervous. Not Because Of College, Friends And Girls. Because i Act Like A 7 Year Old, And Acting Like A 7 Year Old At A University Or In The Real World Isnt Cool. I'm Going To Miss Draiwing Dicks On The Teachers Desk, Being Loud And Childish For No Reason And Flirting With Every Girl in School For no Reason. Its No Sucjh Thing As Skating Around Everywhere Still Having Fun Doing Dumb Shit..Why? Because Your Out of High School, Your Between A Kid And Adult, You Should Act Like A Mature Person. Fuck, Adult Is Going To Suck. Fuck.

Eat my Ass.
June 8, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
Tyler-M-

grats maan
June 8, 2009 @ 08:50 PM
bouillabaisse

I Graduate Next Week On Friday. Im Nervous. Not Because Of College, Friends And Girls. Because i Act Like A 7 Year Old, And Acting Like A 7 Year Old At A University Or In The Real World Isnt Cool. I'm Going To Miss Draiwing Dicks On The Teachers Desk, Being Loud And Childish For No Reason And Flirting With Every Girl in School For no Reason. Its No Sucjh Thing As Skating Around Everywhere Still Having Fun Doing Dumb Shit..Why? Because Your Out of High School, Your Between A Kid And Adult, You Should Act Like A Mature Person. Fuck, Adult Is Going To Suck. Fuck.

Eat my Ass.

You dudes are overreacting, getting out of high school isn't that serious. I graduated last year and once you get over the weirdness of leaving behind people you've known for a large portion of your life it becomes easier and less awkward. It's all what you make it. You guys won't know until you get to college but honestly my freshman year was the best of my life, I made a great group of friends, kept a good gpa, met my amazing girlfriend, have endless amounts of freedom and just generally feel like a better person. When I was younger moving out seemed like the strangest, weirdest thing ever and now I'm looking into apartments, I feel great. Honestly once you adjust things are good, it's all what you make it.
June 8, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
saurier

so it goes

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

June 8, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
Joao.

I was supposed too be done highschool next week, but I fucked up in highschool, so I have too come back for another symester. Please, youngins, don't take the approach that highschool is a long time. Shortest years of your life. I want too move the fuck on but am being left in the dust. Unless you have reasoning, actually focus in highschool, it will effect you the rest of your life. Not too preach, and the majority of you all know this, but a head up too the young ones.
June 8, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
R.

I was supposed too be done highschool next week, but I fucked up in highschool, so I have too come back for another symester. Please, youngins, don't take the approach that highschool is a long time. Shortest years of your life. I want too move the fuck on but am being left in the dust. Unless you have reasoning, actually focus in highschool, it will effect you the rest of your life. Not too preach, and the majority of you all know this, but a head up too the young ones.

Yo, I feel ya homie, I fucked up too, gotta stay for another semester and it's going to be a longest semester I'll probably have.sad
June 8, 2009 @ 09:40 PM
SubPrime

good shit, welcome to real life, let the suffering begin, nothing is handed to you
June 8, 2009 @ 09:53 PM
Jaylib

i'm not ready for real life n shit
cant even begin to think about all the responsibility
June 8, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
iSTi

I feel you as most of my friends are graduating.
I fucked up and got another semester to do.
June 8, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
bokchoy`

congratz

http://instagram.com/eleong

June 8, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

im graduating next year but i got a lot of friends that are graduating as seniors (of course) this year, seems like they've almost been part of my own class throughout the course of this year though. wont be the same without some upperclass ahead of me (in public schools). I dont know how i'll react to this kind of thing next year. hell even this year it feels like im graduating because a lot of people i know are going to be leaving
June 8, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
Mizz

im graduating this week too. its gonna be bittersweet
June 8, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
KUSH

if your gonna lose touch with friends they werent real friends in the first place
June 9, 2009 @ 08:01 AM
DStyles

Join the army!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 9, 2009 @ 08:44 AM

Inactive

im graduating next year but i got a lot of friends that are graduating as seniors (of course) this year, seems like they've almost been part of my own class throughout the course of this year though. wont be the same without some upperclass ahead of me (in public schools). I dont know how i'll react to this kind of thing next year. hell even this year it feels like im graduating because a lot of people i know are going to be leaving

Excact same situation...
June 9, 2009 @ 08:52 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

keep the friends u made in high school they become more important as you go on in life. but dont fret over high school ending, i was just like yall. worried about my boys and what we were gonna do,but then i actually got to college and it was so ill. like i had nothing to worry about. now since its been a year out of high school for me i hardly ever think about high school. so glad im out. college years are the best years
June 9, 2009 @ 09:15 AM
Shanklin

Yea I graduated like 3 weeks ago. Feels good to be done with school till college. Me and my good friend are rooming together coming fall semester.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 9, 2009 @ 11:14 AM
modernART

if your gonna lose touch with friends they werent real friends in the first place

co-sign!
June 9, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
Sammy Steez

Just graduated as well. I'm excited. I think this is the golden opportunity for people to etch out their niche and start to make their imprint in this world. I'm ready and willing to start making moves.

Fuck your plug come shop w/ me.

June 9, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
AntonyT

good shit, welcome to real life, let the suffering begin, nothing is handed to you

goddamnit i miss his stupid, sarcastic, awesome comments.
June 9, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
JayLovesPinays

I'm graduating next year and I already feel it weighing on me. Especially since I've been going to a lot of graduations lately.

It's a bittersweet feeling, man. Ending of one part of your life, beginning of another.
June 9, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
stratusfire

I felt the same way. Cause for 12 years it's always been the same. Year after year same routine, sept to may. Same people, same friends. Then all of a sudden you're thrown into the real world with obligations and responibilities.
June 9, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
FreshAddict

congratulations! at my grad i really didnt give a fuck or happy or anything, jus some lame long presentation...

Please login first to reply.