June 8, 2009 @ 02:03 PM
Joao.

Recently my ex broke it off with me, and her reasoning was kind of difficult too understand. Look, I'm not hopelessly optimistic or anything, but the way she ended it has left me really confused. We had been together for a few months, she kind of ended it abruptly but went really out of her way too say how she wanted too talk still and how it's not that she didn't want too be with me, but she wasn't ready (blahblahblah you know this b.s.). Recently at my friends parties I was already drunk and bumped into her and tried too talk but didn't end up asking her the questions I wanted answered.

I honestly don't even want too be back with her, I just have questions unanswered. Anyone ever needed this type of closure? Best too move on and forget it? I get it, pointless on a fashion forum, but it is mostly guys around my age so someone has got too have gone through something similar. Thanks in advance..
June 8, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
TeeMillz

If you want to know then find out, I wouldn't say "forget about it and move on" is the best thing.

You don't want to keep repeating the mistake in future relationships.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

June 8, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
saurier

she's just not that into you

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

June 8, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
Joao.

oh, I'm aware, and the feelings mutual. But when you invest time and everything into it, the least she could do is answer a few questions..
June 8, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Im the same way. I always need closure. The best way to do it is online. Then it's not awkward. Just tell her like.. You dont understand, and you're not trying to force her into anything she doesnt wanna do, but that you just need things answered before you can feel better about it.
June 8, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
TeeMillz

oh, I'm aware, and the feelings mutual. But when you invest time and everything into it, the least she could do is answer a few questions..

Then ask, you make it seem like she avoids your questions yet you never have even asked.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

June 8, 2009 @ 03:02 PM
sgt H

lolololol
June 8, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
reflection.

You have questions, she has answers. Well, maybe. But if you don't ask you'll never know.
June 8, 2009 @ 08:03 PM
SubPrime

shes just not into you anymore , no hate or jokes

if she was, she wouldn't have broken it off. She was being nice with her half-ass answers, it's time to move on

This shit happens all the time, one person tends to feel more for the other person

but it gives you a chance to do you, do what you couldn't have done when u were in a relationship

I think closure will become more and more insignifcant as time goes by, but it's going to suck for a while

man up, and do you

Please login first to reply.