HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 5, 2014 @ 11:28 PM
Thibault

7liters of water ? 7 ? LMFAO
....The average person is awake about 16 hours daily... its not hard to drink 7 liters, drinking plenty of water is probably the easiest thing you could do for your skin. Athletes and lifters drink about the same if not more. Everyone is different, this is what works for me. I know someone who drinks 8 a day and that cured their acne without them having to change their diet/do anything extra. You gotta try everything and improvise if this is truly an issue for you. Doesn't seem like acne bothers you/is an issue for you and I'm glad it isnt cause it sucks
May 6, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
popinjay

Mostly what everyone is saying on this forum thats upvoted is true...acne just requires patience to heal. It took a while to get there and it will take a while to fade. Wether you're on Accuntane, Retin-A, Minocycline or whatever it all takes time. I know it sucks but oh well we dont have a choice
May 6, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
unoedoe

Everyone's case is different but I've found the best results from;
Cutting out greasy foods, white flour, high fructose corn syrup and dairy.

Eating fruits/vegetables, whole grains, drinking teas. Taking omega and zinc supplements.
May 6, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
ToyotaGuy

i got a huge red pimple on my nose, makes me look rudolf the red nose reindeer. 

whats the best way to kill it?
May 6, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
Sentimental

i got a huge red pimple on my nose, makes me look rudolf the red nose reindeer. 

whats the best way to kill it?
those are the worst man, dont touch it even if its irritating. put some ointment or cream w/e and let it die by itself, but it might take a few days :/
May 6, 2014 @ 06:49 AM
ToyotaGuy

like what ointment? does toothpaste work? thanks
May 6, 2014 @ 07:37 AM
tigaprawns

like what ointment? does toothpaste work? thanks
toothpaste does work for big zits, dries the shit out of it tho. I've overdone it at times and it could hurt if it's a lot. so just apply carefully, but it does expedite the drying process.
May 6, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
Thibault

Everyone's case is different but I've found the best results from;
Cutting out greasy foods, white flour, high fructose corn syrup and dairy.

Eating fruits/vegetables, whole grains, drinking teas. Taking omega and zinc supplements.

Please login first to reply.