SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 8, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
Hey A Bear

tretinoin gel
works 10x better then benzoyl for me
June 8, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
Shanklin

Just drink a gallon of water daily. Helps with everything.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 8, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
no1collector

When you sleep, try to sleep on your back so the front of your head (face) doesn't touch the pillow. My friend tried this and it actually helped. He figured that the skin on his face was getting irritated from the contact and it caused him to get more pimples.

Just don't try to pop 'em (unless one is really "ripe"). You could get pock marks and those are worse than pimples.
June 8, 2009 @ 09:35 AM
SOcleanSOfly

Just drink a gallon of water daily. Helps with everything.

yeah it really does help man
June 8, 2009 @ 09:51 AM
yungm

i tried the toothpaste on the pimple thing last night, and like 3/4 pimples went away over night. FUCKING WIN
June 8, 2009 @ 09:53 AM
SOcleanSOfly

^ what brand?
June 8, 2009 @ 11:34 AM
no0 v.2.0

get a mild face wash. i use cetaphil and wash my face twice a day and hardly ever get pimples. i also use that cetaphil moisturizer shit when i get up in the morning.
June 8, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
fab.

dont know if this also exists in the US, but in Europe there's a medicament that's called 'roacutane'. you take 2 pills half a year daily and afterwards you're good forever and have no scars. shit is mad sensitive though and reacts crazy with alcohol.
June 8, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
FreshAddict

i use a cleanser, a cream my doctor recommended and a moisturizer...i had no idea bout any of this a couple months til my sister schooled me on skin care lol
June 8, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
Cybrax2

What works for me is cetaphil face wash(that i got from Costco). Wash your face in the morning with LUKEWARM water, it'll open your pores for that cleanser to get through. Wash in the shower with cetaphil. Rinse your face before sleep with just lukewarm water and use your hand to smear off all the oil, if you have oily face. Put on some overnight gel or w/e. I use differin,prescribed by my doctor, sparingly cuz its strong. It could cause irritation and very easily prone to sunburn(use sunscreen!).

My regiment, cetaphil face wash, AcneFree on the spot, and differin, which is use very sparingly on big bumps.

I still have little white heads and scars from previous pimples. Does anyone know what will reduce scars?
June 8, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

for scars, time
January 7, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
&y

BUMP THlS
January 8, 2010 @ 12:15 AM
erico223

just wash your face twice a day with a face wash of your choice....buy some cleansing pads for your face...drink alot of water beacuse that helps ALOT trust me. cut down on the junk too thats always helpful. if your desperate to get rid of a certain pimple you can do the toothpaste thing overnight too that usually works.

just a few simple and inexpensive things that will help. good luck
January 8, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
Denny Crane

Just wanna let you guys know; stress and diet have nothing to do with acne.
January 8, 2010 @ 09:33 AM
jamestapoz

Drink mad water daily

+

DUAC topical gel.

this

drink alot of water. eat alot of fruits/veggies
January 8, 2010 @ 10:09 AM
99%Shit

St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead cleanser. It's cheap, exfoliates and has Salicylic Acid in it. I have some Clean and Clear Oil-free mosturiser with salicylic too, really helps to prevent the drying out feeling, it's cheap and works as well as the stuff that costs 2-3x as much. I really need to find a topical ting though.

I've been having less regular acne, and fewer breakouts lately, but I'm thinking of grabbing Accutane if ish doesn't slow more in a month or two.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 8, 2010 @ 11:13 AM
timmehboii

i gots a problem, i got pimples on my scalp on the back of my head in my hair. shit sucks and i havent been able to get a haircut in like a couple of weeks because i been embarrased, i use the head and shoulders intensive treatment, help meeeeeeeeeeee
January 8, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
glennboy

I've been using Nuetrogena face wash for a couple months, the orange liquidy kind. And I always get compliments saying that my face is smooth. Plus buying some sort of face moisturizer helps from your face being dry after you wash it.

Live Life // Get Mo Money

January 8, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
zzzboy

Just wanna let you guys know; stress and diet have nothing to do with acne.

wrong. stress = more acne. the effects of diet are inconclusive, though...milk, however, does give you a slight bit of acne.
January 8, 2010 @ 02:06 PM
TheOne

Take All caffine out your diet, Exercise, Dont Fap, Wash your face, dont touch or let hoes touch your face ie. dont let them put thier pussy on your side burnz.

drink water, juice, Take some vitamins. should be good.

This
January 8, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
nostalgia

Guys, don't worry to much about what you eat. Just wash your face and if over the counter stuff doesn't work see a dermatologist. Also try not to pop stuff it just makes it worse.
January 8, 2010 @ 03:09 PM
modernmischief

Wash your pillow cases
January 8, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

YALL WITH A BAD ACNE STOP USING THESE FUCKING COSMETICS YOU CAN COP EVERYWHERE THEY ARE ONLY FOR THE LITTLE ACNE PROBLES, FOR HIDING IT ETC.

IF YOU HAVE A REAL ACNE YOU SHOULDn't STOP EATING THINGS..YEAH YOU SHOULDNT EAT CHOCOLATES, GREEDY FOOD ETC. BUT NO ONE SHOULD CUZ YOUR IT'S A COMMON SENSE THAT YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU EAT. BUT YOU CAN ALSO STOP EAT EVERYTHING NOW CUZ OF THAT confused

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO VISIT A DOCTOR AND LET EM SUBSCRIBE THESE FUCKERS

THEY HELP AS FUCK, THEY REALLY STRONG THO. ( YOU HAVE TO DRINK MILK WITH THEM, YOU WILL HAVE HELLA DRY LIPS ETC. MAYBE OTHER PROBLEMS ) BUT THEY WORHT IT. AFTER A FEW MONTHS YOU WONT HAVE AN ACNE PROBLEMS, I GUARANTEE THIS YALL...

sorry for the caps but i had an acne problems a few years ago..like not those hella disguisting ones but it irritated me a lot and nothing was helping me but these fuckers.

lol
January 8, 2010 @ 06:16 PM
brannen

i washed my face with my own piss and my acne was gone within days
January 8, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
No-ID

^ true that, i rub piss on my face hourly, just take a look at the results

January 8, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
The Main Event

For me personally diet seemed to be the cause of my acne breakouts. I had a junk food diet and drank a lot of soda in late elementary school/early high school. I started eating more balanced meals and cut soda out of my diet, instantly the shit just seemed to disappear. Even now if I eat unhealthy foods more than a day or two in a row it starts to come back a bit. Kinda thankful for it actually because it got me to lead a healthier lifestyle, but I guess the causes vary a lot between people.
January 8, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Joweee

exercise
January 9, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
ChuckNLV

How I see it is that sometimes it may be a phase.
But if stays longer then it might have to be treated with medicine.<---doubt anything works
You should always watch your diet, sugars and what not may not be a big effect but
little by little can help in the end.
Also stress is a big factor, not just towards acne, but your body. Can really effect many things.
Pretty much for me and what I have seen medication and cremes do not really work its just time
and how you take care of yourself is where you will see the best results.
January 9, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
swagasfuck

for me, acne was really apparent during times of high stress. eg: finals, projects, ect
January 12, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
jvo

anyone know how to get rid of scars from acne?

Please login first to reply.