Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 23, 2009 @ 05:15 AM
&bullshit

dude hits one clutch shot that matters and people make him G.O.A.T?

dude is probably the most athletic player in recent history but c'mon, GOAT?
fuck outta here newbs.

AND WTF?
championships don't matter?
If he's the greatest then I'm sure he could make his team champions if he's the GOAT, right?

i mean since MJ got it 6 times and Kobe did it 3 times.
rightttttttttt

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2009 @ 05:55 AM
R.

And for fuck sakes, the best don't cry about a little boo boo during a game
May 23, 2009 @ 07:15 AM
K BOOG

Seriously? If you put him up against Michael Jordan back in the day... Lebron would rape him. He's taller, faster, stronger, better jump shot.

Put him up against Kobe during his days as number 8...He would destroy him. Kobe was weak as fuck and could only shake people with no balance. Kobe would try his turn around jump shot off the left side and Lebron would swat it.

People who would have the best chance of beating him...Kareem, Pete Maravich, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell.

You really think that because he has no rings he's not the best? That's because he refuses to go to a team that has more than 1 star. He wants to be the center of attention and stay in his state. You're an idiot if you think he isn't the best. And you obviously no nothing about the history of basketball.

Rings don't mean shit.

your an idiot.
May 23, 2009 @ 07:16 AM
K BOOG

dude hits one clutch shot that matters and people make him G.O.A.T?

dude is probably the most athletic player in recent history but c'mon, GOAT?
fuck outta here newbs.

AND WTF?
championships don't matter?
If he's the greatest then I'm sure he could make his team champions if he's the GOAT, right?

i mean since MJ got it 6 times and Kobe did it 3 times.
rightttttttttt

qft.
May 23, 2009 @ 07:23 AM
TR.eat

May 23, 2009 @ 08:03 AM
waveme

Seriously? If you put him up against Michael Jordan back in the day... Lebron would rape him. He's taller, faster, stronger, better jump shot.

Put him up against Kobe during his days as number 8...He would destroy him. Kobe was weak as fuck and could only shake people with no balance. Kobe would try his turn around jump shot off the left side and Lebron would swat it.

People who would have the best chance of beating him...Kareem, Pete Maravich, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell.

You really think that because he has no rings he's not the best? That's because he refuses to go to a team that has more than 1 star. He wants to be the center of attention and stay in his state. You're an idiot if you think he isn't the best. And you obviously no nothing about the history of basketball.

Rings don't mean shit.

You're fuckin retarded.
May 23, 2009 @ 08:04 AM
Shifty

^ absolutely
May 23, 2009 @ 09:27 AM
cbk

darko milicic has a ring he must b the best
May 23, 2009 @ 09:49 AM
smoulder

shame about the lakers, would have been interesting to see lebron and kobe go head to head
May 23, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
&bullshit

shame about the lakers, would have been interesting to see lebron and kobe go head to head

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
accyeone

i cant believe lewis was guarding the inbounder. there was only a second left! he should have been blocking mo's vision if anything but he was like 6 feet away.

lebron only had single coverage. did they seriously believe he wasnt going to take the last shot. when it comes to the lakers with the last shot everyone knows where its going, kobe. the opposing team literally sends 3 guys on him so he doesnt get the ball for the final shot ie last game
May 23, 2009 @ 03:16 PM

Inactive

sportscenter covered the shot for like 20 minutes

Thats all ESPN has been doing all day. Its so fucking annoying. A meaningful buzzerbeater and it only took King James 6 years; now he's the most clutch player in the league.
May 23, 2009 @ 03:21 PM
Failure Pt.4

lol

one shot and he is the greatest ever?

Damn, only if Kobe/MJ/Magic were held to such low standards
May 23, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
Failure Pt.4

for the guy who said rings aint shit....ur a fucking idiot

I dont even know how to explain it....theres nowhere to begin with an idiotic statement like that
May 23, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
randomgrandeur

Every player in contention for "greatest player of all time" has at least one ring. This is the NBA, not an AND1 tournament.
May 23, 2009 @ 03:41 PM
goldengoose

well...rings dont mean shit if the guy didn't even contribute
say robert horry has 7 rings
he just happened to be on the right team at the right time
May 23, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
randomgrandeur

Although, I'd personally never consider him GOAT, Robert Horry contributed plenty of clutch shots during his career. He wasn't just court filler.

But that's besides the point, Lebron is nowhere near GOAT. Right now, he's just a beast. I think it's ridiculous to consider him GOAT now because he pulled off a buzzer beater. The standards must be dumb low if that's the requirement nowadays.
May 23, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
goldengoose

yea thats true, he made some big shots, my favorite is the one against spurs
buzzer beating three
May 23, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
TwiggyDig

that shit was fuckin crazy against detroit a couple years ago though. i mean fuckin one of the best performances ever. seriously.

even if these idiots are calling lebron the goat, you gotta respect lebron. i mean who can hate on the dude. he's incredible, he's a team player, the best player in the league, maybe the most TALENTED player in the last 10 years. i mean it's hard to hate on the dude unless he started doing some cocky ballhoging shit like kobe.

dwayde
still my fave player though. dude carries his team.
May 23, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
yungm

Ok you can think Lebron is the best. But there is no way in hell you are going to tell me Lebron is better then Michael Jordan. The guy is in a much smaller body compared to Lebron and he has accomplished what most NBA players cannot, the guy lead the Bulls to 6 championships and won all 6 NBA finals MVP and has won 5 NBA MVP awards, plus an NBA defensive player of the year. And he played in an era that I believe had way more elite players then there are today so stop dick riding Lebron bitch.

Oh and your so called best player shouldnt have choked on his free throws when it mattered in game 1 or else this series should have been 2-0, lolz.

I see that the population of idiots has increased since my time away from hb.
May 23, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
chex

what does goat mean?
May 23, 2009 @ 07:13 PM
yungm

what does goat mean?

Greatest Of All Time, iirc.
May 23, 2009 @ 11:21 PM

Inactive

lol

one shot and he is the greatest ever?

Damn, only if Kobe/MJ/Magic were held to such low standards

No, I was being sarcastic. That's how ESPN is playing it up now.
May 24, 2009 @ 02:03 PM
Failure Pt.4

horry didnt contribute?

Wow

another fucking idiotic statement
May 24, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
Dieneme

You know jack shit about basketball we don't need your pointless input.
May 24, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
london says

I expected more from the "greatest of all time". Great game, although inconsistent officiating throughout. Anyway, Lebron, make your free throws and close out...no hate. Regardless, I'm not ready to sign the Cavs off, but from the looks of it, I'm leaning towards the Magic. We'll see, these have been amazing playoff games, now to games 4- East and West.
May 24, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
BackLike45'

fouls fouls fouls fouls fouls.

about 50% of basketball players would make great actors.
May 24, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
doctorkobe

I hope they come out with shirts
YOU ARE ALL WITNESS'S of KOBE BRYANT

Please login first to reply.