Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 23, 2009 @ 08:48 AM
C.Dante

I'm a broke white dude, I probaly will never own a business in my life. There goes your generlization.

co-sign
May 23, 2009 @ 09:01 AM
JayLovesPinays

black people only think white people want to own everything because we used to own them

lol, you never owned me.
May 23, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

blacks can achieve white success. just need to not accept poverty as an acceptable way of living.

this

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 23, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
ThirdEyeOpen

I honestly see his points. The eurocentric view did give the white man the idea that it was their god given right too civilize the rest of the world and colonize where they pleased. The idea that they are not a part of nature, was their biggest mistake. Most continents now suffer (Scramble for Africa etc.) from what is known as the white mans burden. Whites have virtually extinguished entire races of people (the indigenous of the Americas)and have done irreversible damage too the physical earth. But, although the current capatalist, industrial, society we currently live in is a product of the white man, you can not simply generalize an entire race. Kingdoms throughout history, including those of the Americas (Inca) Africa (Nubian, Egyptian) and Asia (Mongolian) have all conquered and been conquered numerous times. Bloodshed, class based society, and people feeling the need too conquer other groups/races, have exsisted throughout human history LONG before what the Europeans did.

this niggga is right
May 23, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
Virunga

I'm a broke white dude, I probaly will never own a business in my life. There goes your generlization.

But your true nature is to be evil

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 23, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
owensA

All countries and peoples try to amass wealth and power. Whites are just on top currently. We're all essentially born w/ equally selfish mindsets. Whether it was Kublai Khan or Napoleon, they all wanted the same thing. The racist aspect was just added to the mix as it was used in order to try to justify goals of domination. I mean there were times when whites and jews were the slaves.
May 23, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
shine

Seriously why do white people feel it is their destiny to own everything,even if its not theres? How can you own land,water, and natural elements? Rather it be killing innocent or lying to the innocent they feel that no matter what if they dont own it,then its not good. Like they feel their Gods gift to the world or something. I mean damn fools let a man breathe. And I dare you guys to give me an example where white people havent tried owning everything.

racist!!

you're racist towards white people.
May 23, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

word, best believe that if Africans could have enslaved white people they would have

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 23, 2009 @ 02:47 PM
HabsFan

lol...OhYesHeDid is a fucking idiot...this thread is full of lulllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz
May 23, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
FreshAddict

I respect some of your arguments but the generalization is where you make yourself look ignorant. There are a lot of white people who didn't and continue not to agree with the rich white man's ideology of controlling and manipulating everything.

In my opinion, this division in beliefs in ideology are economically based rather than racially based. You'll find this going to Nigeria where the government is corrupt and earns all the money from oil while a large percentage of the country lives in poverty. You also see this in Canada and the US where the rich are respected more than the poor. I agree that there are MANY examples of white people taking advantage of others but by doing so you also have to be aware that other races have done the same. Genocide in Rwanda, Darfur, Sri Lanka are all examples of corruption, hate and wanting to control everything.

So basically, I agree with you, in theory, but that it's a battle between the rich and poor man, not the white and black man, while that does still connect to some degree....Feel me?
May 23, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
skaeggska

because everyone wants to own everything, but the white man has the power to do it.
May 23, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
owensA

word, best believe that if Africans could have enslaved white people they would have

A few hundred years ago whites were captured by north african pirates and used as slaves in Africa. And even currently there is still slavery in africa, it's just black on black.
May 23, 2009 @ 03:12 PM

Inactive

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on here.

The Jews own everything.
May 23, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
DG111

@ OP: Actually arabs control the world and own everything that you say white people do. They control our economy just as we control theirs..
May 23, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
LiquidSwords

I think humans are naturally evil, the only reason everyone doesn't commit crimes to survive is because there are laws. This is true for every race not just for those of european ancestry.
May 23, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
Virunga

No people of color aren't naturally evil, whites are, its been historically proven you need to read some of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's writings.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 23, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
Virunga

rollin and trollin

lol

May 23, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
Eaton

hes ours now. we took him from you.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

May 23, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
JARE

The human race is fucked up in general.
May 23, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
Virunga

The human race is fucked up in general.

Yes but whites are always on a power trip

May 23, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
saurier

but complaining is the most honorable human trait

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

May 23, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
JayLovesPinays

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on here.

The Jews own everything.

Jews are white.
May 23, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
30something

You sound like a fucking idiot
May 23, 2009 @ 11:20 PM

Inactive

Jews are white.

Nah, they're jewish. Clearly different.

May 23, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
faggot

A good example of how being an asshole transcends race or ethnicity is the fact that a large majority of the first slaves brought to North America from Africa were slaves purchased from the African slave trade, which in many areas was run by blacks. I do not agree with slavery by any means, but the general thought that the white man is the root of all evil and is/was the only oppressive people ever is false. In many different times, different races conquered and controlled. And rather than ranting about it on a forum, people should stop looking for hand outs, victimizing themselves and do shit for themselves. Go to school, get an education, start a business. Most everyone has that opportunity, only a few want to work for it.
May 23, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
faggot

Jews are white.

There is a difference between the Jewish faith and Semitic ancestry.
May 24, 2009 @ 06:02 AM
ends!

And may I pose the same question I opened this thread with, Can you give me one instance in history where white people have not tried to own everything?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_FIFA_World_Cup
May 24, 2009 @ 06:05 AM
ends!

May 24, 2009 @ 09:25 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao

May 24, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
JARE

^^ Is that seriously an album? or a joke.

Please login first to reply.