Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
JayLovesPinays

No damage? What about your mental state. Your daily dose of white people has caused you to enjoy the company of white girls and asian girls more than that of the African female. Deny it all you want,but the truth of the matter is, whites even today feel that if they have not owned or been apart of at least one society than they have failed at life. This subconiously manifest itself in the mind of you.
Tell me I'm lying? You cant, your bitter and you know it. If I was talking out my so called ass I would stfu, but I know from at least my studies that I have some grounds for my theory

So, basically your counter-point is that because I hang around with people it has taught me to enjoy people of all races company. And what am I bitter about? This is a half ass argument on your behalf. And I'm "damaged" because of my preference of women? This is like the pot calling the kettle black. Arguing racism with more racism.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
JARE

First of all "you" not I are basing my assumption off or what happened 500 years ago. I was talking about today. Look at Iraq, Who wanted to go into Iraq? Oil tycoons and bankers? Who are the dominant race that regulates oil and bank trade in America? Once again white people. Seeing that they had no strong print on the Middle East they took action and once again forced themselves upon not only the Iraqi people but their so called own people(Americans). I was not even considering the slave trade when I made this thread, but your brain assuming that white conversation automatically equates to black conversation shows where the missing link is.Again the truth is nothing to be afraid of.

And may I pose the same question I opened this thread with, Can you give me one instance in history where white people have not tried to own everything?

No an idiot redneck decided to go in Iraq. White people chose to go into Iraq? may I remind you what Condelezza rice is and also that there's black men in congress who also Ok'd the war? You keep changing the subject. Oh! and may I add our president is now black, So your point is? As the president he really does control everything in this country so how can you say white people control everything, You claim your talking about the current world but you bring up Bush and the manifest destiny.

Once again you're saying ALL White people. Bush and Cheney dominate the oil trade. Not all white people.
Look up there's your answer.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

So, basically your counter-point is that because I hang around with people it has taught me to enjoy people of all races company. And what am I bitter about? This is a half ass argument on your behalf. And I'm "damaged" because of my preference of women? This is like the pot calling the kettle black. Arguing racism with more racism.

No there is nothing wrong with enjoying the company of other races, I too marinate in diversity. But I too realize the history and its impact on the present. If you hang around a killer for 20 years, you too will soon become a killer. There-fore if you hang around whites long enough on a constant bases you will began to think like them, which you obviously have done. You are quicker to defend white people than your own people. You lul in the illusion of the indulgence of supuriorty that white people make you feel. I can almost bet you feel more comfortable with in a group of whites than in a group of blacks. Go ahead lie about it if you want, but truth is truth.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:37 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

No an idiot redneck decided to go in Iraq. White people chose to go into Iraq? may I remind you what Condelezza rice is and also that there's black men in congress who also Ok'd the war? You keep changing the subject. Oh! and may I add our president is now black, So your point is? As the president he really does control everything in this country so how can you say white people control everything, You claim your talking about the current world but you bring up Bush and the manifest destiny.

Look up there's your answer.

Refer to my response to Jay as to the Condelezza excerpt. And no our president runs nothing in this country, he is nothing more than a fall man for rich "white" bankers. The banks have owned the American people since 1913, do your research. Opening a book, no opening multiple books will fill the void where your consciousness eats you
May 22, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
no0 v.2.0

i have a feeling this ***** loves zeitgeist.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
JARE

Refer to my response to Jay as to the Condelezza excerpt. And no our president runs nothing in this country, he is nothing more than a fall man for rich "white" bankers. The banks have owned the American people since 1913, do your research. Opening a book, no opening multiple books will fill the void where your consciousness eats you

You have one opinon you're going to stick to so there's no point in debating with you, You're nothing more then a conspiracy theorist.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
JayLovesPinays

No there is nothing wrong with enjoying the company of other races, I too marinate in diversity. But I too realize the history and its impact on the present. If you hang around a killer for 20 years, you too will soon become a killer. There-fore if you hang around whites long enough on a constant bases you will began to think like them, which you obviously have done. You are quicker to defend white people than your own people. You lul in the illusion of the indulgence of supuriorty that white people make you feel. I can almost bet you feel more comfortable with in a group of whites than in a group of blacks. Go ahead lie about it if you want, but truth is truth.

Comparing hanging around whites to hanging around killers? What a great analogy!(10) I don't see how you can "think" like any race, so I would have to ask you to elaborate on how I do such a thing. As far as me defending whites, I think white people are cool. I think they shouldn't be judged by their races historically bad deeds that they had/have no control over. I defend any race that's subject to unfair racism, even my own. Do I make racist remarks? Sure. And I don't really see what who I feel comfortable around has to do with the original topic which is, "why DO white people try to own everything".
May 22, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
JARE

You do realize the working class white's don't reap the benefits of the small group of rich white people that dominate the oil trade. Working class white's are in the same boat as anyone else. Under-employed or stuggling.

In all seriousness working class whites working class blacks. We are all fucked in this recession.
Joao.

I honestly see his points. The eurocentric view did give the white man the idea that it was their god given right too civilize the rest of the world and colonize where they pleased. The idea that they are not a part of nature, was their biggest mistake. Most continents now suffer (Scramble for Africa etc.) from what is known as the white mans burden. Whites have virtually extinguished entire races of people (the indigenous of the Americas)and have done irreversible damage too the physical earth. But, although the current capatalist, industrial, society we currently live in is a product of the white man, you can not simply generalize an entire race. Kingdoms throughout history, including those of the Americas (Inca) Africa (Nubian, Egyptian) and Asia (Mongolian) have all conquered and been conquered numerous times. Bloodshed, class based society, and people feeling the need too conquer other groups/races, have exsisted throughout human history LONG before what the Europeans did.
TeeMillz

The manifest destiny was used to help expand America..

And this ideology can be seen in other races attempts for conquest (Persians, Mongols), so I fail to see how this proves about white people "wanting to own anything." There have been so many empires and faults in every race its unfair to blame it all on whitey, you're just picking information you want to hear and using it lol.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

May 23, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
Virunga

Its in there nature to rape, loot, burn, pillage, every thing in there wake.

Examples-Manifest destiny, White man burden, Spanish inquisition, Wall street and Walmart.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 23, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
toolipsniper

because owning shit is fun. malibu > south central.
May 23, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
C3FD

good question lol
May 23, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
saurier

ayo fuck white people!

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

May 23, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
Free Agent

hmmm lets see.

A quick look at history shows that many different races at one time or another have laid claim to most of the world and its resources. Powerful Chinese dynasty's , Egyptian (AFRICA) rulers , Middle eastern kings/sultans etc.

As it stands right now , i would wager to say that Caucasian people "own" "everything" because they have been the most successful race at progression. Look at the current state of Africa , then look at Europe.

Asian races have been successful as well , but not on the scale of Caucasians. Japanese perhaps if they had been more colonial may have had larger success , however their relatively small population compared to Caucasians would make it difficult to match their advancement(in mass ownership of resources etc.).

By way of this progression , "white people" have become the most industrially and fiscally capable race at this current time. The fact that "white people" control some of the largest sums of money , and industry , puts them in a position to acquire pretty much anything. And yes , you can own resources , it may not be right , but that's the way it is.

I don't know if you hold Jews in the same category as "white people". If you keep them in a separate category , then you will realize quickly upon researching that "white people" do not own as much as you think. Real estate , the media , banking etc. is much controlled by the Jewish population.

perhaps this clears a bit up for you.

If you're looking for a rational intelligent answer , that is pretty much it. However if you wanna hear what i think you wanna hear , its because THEY ARE RACIST TYRANTS.

This is retarded kids. Some of the worst logic I've seen in a long time, thank you.
May 23, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
Free Agent

No I'm basing my info off of historical evidance,your basing your opinion off of the hurt that comes with the truth. You cant point out a single period in American history and world history where white people have not tried to gentrify or own a group of people,land,religion, or society. And black people in America own companies cause thats what white people tell them is cool. Dont get it wrong I wanna own some things but im not gonna go to drastic measures to do so. Again point out a single instance in human history where white interaction never turned into grave danger for the original man.

6th - 10th Century A.D when Khazers and Turks enslaved mass amounts of Pagan Slavs.
May 23, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
saurier

generalizations make me want to tie peoples arms and legs together behind their back, string a rope behind a large horse, tie said person behind it, give the horse a mixture of LSD and methamphetamines, and point it down a long gravel road lined with nettles and cacti

you fucking idiots

May 23, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
VADO-U.N.

lol this thread is very interesting
May 23, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
Free Agent

how is this bad logic

He explains that whites have been the most industrial people on earth and that they own a large majority of wealth. Then goes on to proclaim that if we look at the 'Jews' then whites don't own that much after all, which is retarded, on several levels.

Do they own a lot or not that much at all. How do you imply that they own everything yet not that much at the same time?
May 23, 2009 @ 01:13 AM
paulyyy

I think he was saying that a lot of people see jews as being part of the "white" race although they're not, and that in reality jews own more property and businesses than actual white people do..why do you think he quoted the words "white people" through his post?

idk if what he said is completely true but that's what it seemed like he was saying...
May 23, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
GrainBelt

They mad.
May 23, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
RyanF.Baby

black people only think white people want to own everything because we used to own them

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

May 23, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
saurier

i'd rather be a douchebag who wants to own everything than a whiny little shit who constantly makes whiny threads

May 23, 2009 @ 02:06 AM
Soul Kitchen

Do you honestly believe white people are the only race who has tried to enslave others and own more land than anyone else?

sure, white people have conquered their fair share of land, but thats only because Europeans were the first peoples to come up with the concept of 'owning land'. If you look at any native tribe, no one man owns land, its all a collective ownership. Africans have been enslaving each other for thousands of years. African tribes or any aboriginal tribe including native americans have been taking war prisoners for as long as humankind has existed.

and you think all white people support iraq and other territorial conquest missions? do all white people support capitalism and imperialism? some of your comments are extremely ignorant and biased, you say you have an open mind, when infact, you don't.
May 23, 2009 @ 02:45 AM
Virunga

i'd rather be a douchebag who wants to own everything than a whiny little shit who constantly makes whiny threads

Prime example of the white devil's mindset.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 23, 2009 @ 02:51 AM
KHAKISUIT

ayo fuck crackaz!

Real talk ma ni66.
May 23, 2009 @ 04:17 AM
Joe_

fuck you. cos we can
May 23, 2009 @ 04:30 AM
Cairo

fuck you. cos we can

equinsu ocha
May 23, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Please do not put words into my writing. I said nothing about all whites supporting Iraq. I know there are some who dont support that one aspect of imperialism, but don't be fooled if those same white people had the money that their wealthy counterparts have then they would certainly pillage through Iraq like their wealthy counterparts.

Also I said nothing about Jewish people, Although they had a hand in the enslavement of Africans and still to this day abuse our culture for monetary gains. They are not innocnet,but they arent the same as the rest of white people. And to be honest the only reason Jewish people are not considered white is soley based upon religious affiliation. If the Roman Empire and others alike hadnt spread the bullshit which they call Christianity and Catholism then Jews accross the globe would be in the same racial creed as white carcazoids are today.

But can we please get off the subject of slavery, Every conversation about whites in America does not have to resort to slavery. They have done things in the 250+ years proceeding it that need be stated.
May 23, 2009 @ 08:44 AM
!@#$%

Seriously why do white people feel it is their destiny to own everything,even if its not theres? How can you own land,water, and natural elements? Rather it be killing innocent or lying to the innocent they feel that no matter what if they dont own it,then its not good. Like they feel their Gods gift to the world or something. I mean damn fools let a man breathe. And I dare you guys to give me an example where white people havent tried owning everything.

And you say this like its a bad thing.

Please login first to reply.