Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 22, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

Seriously why do white people feel it is their destiny to own everything,even if its not theres? How can you own land,water, and natural elements? Rather it be killing innocent or lying to the innocent they feel that no matter what if they dont own it,then its not good. Like they feel their Gods gift to the world or something. I mean damn fools let a man breathe. And I dare you guys to give me an example where white people havent tried owning everything.
May 22, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
Calborn

black civil rights marches.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

May 22, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
Joao.

Seriously why do white people feel it is their destiny to own everything,even if its not theres? How can you own land,water, and natural elements? Rather it be killing innocent or lying to the innocent they feel that no matter what if they dont own it,then its not good. Like they feel their Gods gift to the world or something. I mean damn fools let a man breathe. And I dare you guys to give me an example where white people havent tried owning everything.

Every race contends the fact that they own such things as land, water, etc. White people just did it a lot more..
May 22, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

May 22, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
tyler,

This avatar is mine. Bye now!
May 22, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

this avatar is mine. Bye now!

lmao
May 22, 2009 @ 06:59 PM
AutoSwag

hmmm lets see.

A quick look at history shows that many different races at one time or another have laid claim to most of the world and its resources. Powerful Chinese dynasty's , Egyptian (AFRICA) rulers , Middle eastern kings/sultans etc.

As it stands right now , i would wager to say that Caucasian people "own" "everything" because they have been the most successful race at progression. Look at the current state of Africa , then look at Europe.

Asian races have been successful as well , but not on the scale of Caucasians. Japanese perhaps if they had been more colonial may have had larger success , however their relatively small population compared to Caucasians would make it difficult to match their advancement(in mass ownership of resources etc.).

By way of this progression , "white people" have become the most industrially and fiscally capable race at this current time. The fact that "white people" control some of the largest sums of money , and industry , puts them in a position to acquire pretty much anything. And yes , you can own resources , it may not be right , but that's the way it is.

I don't know if you hold Jews in the same category as "white people". If you keep them in a separate category , then you will realize quickly upon researching that "white people" do not own as much as you think. Real estate , the media , banking etc. is much controlled by the Jewish population.

perhaps this clears a bit up for you.

If you're looking for a rational intelligent answer , that is pretty much it. However if you wanna hear what i think you wanna hear , its because THEY ARE RACIST TYRANTS.
May 22, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
JARE

I'm a broke white dude, I probaly will never own a business in my life. There goes your generlization.
May 22, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
Chewbakka

^someone in your ancestary fucked up lol
May 22, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
JARE

^someone in your ancestary fucked up lol

Not really, With my credit I could get a small business loan, But I will never be the CEO of a major company. OP seem's to think every white person has stocks and makes six figures a year.
May 22, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
JARE

May 22, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
Joao.

poor white people? is it possible?
May 22, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
JayLovesPinays

white people do own everything.

asia needs population & immigration control
May 22, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
JARE

damn ni0-gaz already lining for the tan yeezy''s ??????????

Yeah the wait was that long razz
May 22, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
ZachMorris

damn ni0-gaz already lining for the tan yeezy''s ??????????

lmaoooooooooooo
May 22, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

This picture is the consequence of white people wanting to own the world. When the Federal Reserve constructed the Great Depression what race do you think the bankers were? Oh thats right white! Again give me an example where white people have not tried to own everything they see.
May 22, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
JARE

This picture is the consequence of white people wanting to own the world. When the Federal Reserve constructed the Great Depression what race do you think the bankers were? Oh thats right white! Again give me an example where white people have not tried to own everything they see.

You make it seem as one race is guilty. There's rapper's that have room's full of sneakers and 4 ferrari's.

There's plently of poor white people as there are any other race.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

You make it seem as one race is guilty. There's rapper's that have room's full of sneakers and 4 ferrari's.

Who made the Ferraris and the Sneakers? Who advertised the Ferrari and the sneakers? Who gave the rappers the money for the Ferrari and the Sneakers? Who'll take the Ferrari and the Sneakers when the rapper can no longer pay for it? Oh yea white people. Lol you fail
May 22, 2009 @ 08:03 PM
JARE

Who made the Ferraris and the Sneakers? Who advertised the Ferrari and the sneakers? Who gave the rappers the money for the Ferrari and the Sneakers? Who'll take the Ferrari and the Sneakers when the rapper can no longer pay for it? Oh yea white people. Lol you fail

It's seem's like your basing your arguement off you're own opinon of white people and not legitmate fact. For your info there's black people that own businesses and are CEO's.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
JayLovesPinays

OhYesHeDid, I am tired of your one-sided arguments and your close-minded ideologies. Please temp bans yourself.

kthxbai
May 22, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

It's seem's like your basing your arguement off you're own opinon of white people and not legitmate fact. For you info there's black people that own businesses and are CEO's.

No I'm basing my info off of historical evidance,your basing your opinion off of the hurt that comes with the truth. You cant point out a single period in American history and world history where white people have not tried to gentrify or own a group of people,land,religion, or society. And black people in America own companies cause thats what white people tell them is cool. Dont get it wrong I wanna own some things but im not gonna go to drastic measures to do so. Again point out a single instance in human history where white interaction never turned into grave danger for the original man.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

OhYesHeDid, I am tired of your one-sided arguments and your close-minded ideologies. Please temp bans yourself.

kthxbai

How is it one sided? My side on both walls is always open for graffiti family. I'm just stating the obvious. If it hurts you can glue your eye lids closed.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
JARE

No I'm basing my info off of historical evidence,your basing your opinion off of the hurt that comes with the truth. You cant point out a single period in American history and world history where white people have not tried to gentrify or own a group of people,land,religion, or society. And black people in America own companies cause thats what white people tell them is cool. Dont get it wrong I wanna own some things but im not gonna go to drastic measures to do so. Again point out a single instance in human history where white interaction never turned into grave danger for the original man.

You're generalizing so hard. Name one instance where white people have tried to own everything give me a valid reason then just "White people own everything", You still fail to give me valid proof where this has happened. If you're getting at slaverly with the own a group of people comment you fail to realize is this

The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

Feel free to read the rest of the article.

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
May 22, 2009 @ 08:12 PM
Ihome

what do you want from us? this is just going to start a race war
May 22, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
JayLovesPinays

How is it one sided? My side on both walls is always open for graffiti family. I'm just stating the obvious. If it hurts you can glue your eye lids closed.

You said, "name one time white interaction didn't cause people danger". I interact with white people everyday, I'm perfectly fine. Also, generalizing never makes for a valid argument. And you sound down right ignorant, and quite frankly, confused. "Black people only own businesses because that's what white people tell them is cool"? Are you serious? You still think we live in the 1600's? You still think we have to ask Massa for a drink of water? People can own businesses at free will if they have the intellect, and determination that it takes.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

You're generalizing so hard. Name one instance where white people have tried to own everything give me a valid reason then just "White people own everything", You still fail to give me valid proof where this has happened. If you're getting at slaverly with the own a group of people comment you fail to realize is this

Feel free to read the rest of the article.

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

What happened once white people saw these black slaves? They captured them all or swindled the "so called negro slave owners". Later resulting in mass genocide of human flesh and human mind. Fact of the matter is that white people truly do feel it is their god given right to own everything, they do not know how to "share" only within their own kind, even then the idea of equality is nothing more than a mirrage for the so called liberal white person. Again point out a single instance in history where the interaction of the caucasion race has not caused more damage then good all in the name of so called "Manifest Destiny".
May 22, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

You said, "name one time white interaction didn't cause people danger". I interact with white people everyday, I'm perfectly fine. Also, generalizing never makes for a valid argument. And you sound down right ignorant, and quite frankly, confused. "Black people only own businesses because that's what white people tell them is cool"? Are you serious? You still think we live in the 1600's? You still think we have to ask Massa for a drink of water? People can own businesses at free will if they have the intellect, and determination that it takes.

No damage? What about your mental state. Your daily dose of white people has caused you to enjoy the company of white girls and asian girls more than that of the African female. Deny it all you want,but the truth of the matter is, whites even today feel that if they have not owned or been apart of at least one society than they have failed at life. This subconiously manifest itself in the mind of you.
Tell me I'm lying? You cant, your bitter and you know it. If I was talking out my so called ass I would stfu, but I know from at least my studies that I have some grounds for my theory
May 22, 2009 @ 08:22 PM
JARE

What happened once white people saw these black slaves? They captured them all or swindled the "so called negro slave owners". Later resulting in mass genocide of human flesh and human mind. Fact of the matter is that white people truly do feel it is their god given right to own everything, they do not know how to "share" only within their own kind, even then the idea of equality is nothing more than a mirrage for the so called liberal white person. Again point out a single instance in history where the interaction of the caucasion race has not caused more damage then good all in the name of so called "Manifest Destiny".

You're basing today's white people after something that happened about 100 year's ago. Once again I don't see any real proof you're just saying that all white people want to own everything. Yeah white people have made mistakes, Every race has a time there not proud of. The Manifest destiny was the United States as a whole not one race. I'm not saying white people are innocent here but lets be realistic , No race is perfect. I'm white and I don't feel as if im entitled to everything.

Manifest Destiny was the belief that the United States was destined to expand from the Atlantic seaboard to the Pacific Ocean. It has also been used to advocate and justify other territorial acquisitions. ..

I don't see how this has anything to do with black people. I didn't know you were there to see everyones race.

The fact that you're sterotyping white's makes you no better.
May 22, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

You're basing today's white people after something that happened about 100 year's ago. Once again I don't see any real proof you're just saying that all white people want to own everything. Yeah white people have made mistakes, Every race has a time there not proud of. The Manifest destiny was the United States as a whole not one race. I'm not saying white people are innocent here but lets be realistic , No race is perfect.

I don't see how this has anything to do with black people. I didn't know you were there to see everyones race.

The fact that you're sterotyping white's makes you no better.

First of all "you" not I are basing my assumption off or what happened 500 years ago. I was talking about today. Look at Iraq, Who wanted to go into Iraq? Oil tycoons and bankers? Who are the dominant race that regulates oil and bank trade in America? Once again white people. Seeing that they had no strong print on the Middle East they took action and once again forced themselves upon not only the Iraqi people but their so called own people(Americans). I was not even considering the slave trade when I made this thread, but your brain assuming that white conversation automatically equates to black conversation shows where the missing link is.Again the truth is nothing to be afraid of.

And may I pose the same question I opened this thread with, Can you give me one instance in history where white people have not tried to own everything?
May 22, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
Ryon

I dont think there is anything wrong with whites "owning everything"
every race has had it and will eventually have it again

Please login first to reply.