FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 30, 2010 @ 06:20 PM
Sage

shit wasss pretty dope. i wasnt really feeling will.i.am's set though

www.mouthshuteyes0pen.tumblr.com

July 1, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
&y

July 1, 2010 @ 01:45 AM
DunkPunk

can we just turn this into official post pics of edc hoes?

UCSB.

July 1, 2010 @ 01:50 AM
somet

heres a few

my chick looked better though razz
July 1, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
tmwtg

loooool
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IiMAu9qaZE&feature=player_embedded#!

lmaoooo @ dude who kicked the cop at 6:10

I would've done the same.
July 1, 2010 @ 01:57 AM
EMU OG

wtf are you talking about, going to parties and having fun? that shit didnt die, faggots like you were just born. i dont even really like electronic and trance etc. but these parties are the shit a day of music, dancing, bitches, getting high...honestly what died, besides your cold emo heart.

yo your a closet homosexual

You realize you're just as biased as them. Let them choose what they want to do. I personally don't care for this stuff, but I don't call everyone gay for going to them. You shouldn't call people gay for not going to them.
July 1, 2010 @ 05:50 AM
July 1, 2010 @ 08:15 AM
fistyourbitch

This shit is for fuckin clowns and Asian dragons boys with bleached bangs gtfo
July 1, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

thizzing + hot half naked chicks > Asian dragon boys

do the math son

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 1, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
Bubbs619

swag on

(got from a friend of a friends fb)
July 1, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
KobraKai88

thizzing + hot half naked chicks > Asian dragon boys

do the math son

what he just said was the truth 8 mad i missed it not tripping plenty of raves in the fall
July 1, 2010 @ 01:09 PM
drifter

You realize you're just as biased as them. Let them choose what they want to do. I personally don't care for this stuff, but I don't call everyone gay for going to them. You shouldn't call people gay for not going to them.

oh shit, before you try and get all phylosphical and make connections where there are none, take a step back.

they can choose not to go to these, same way individuals choose to go to them. I have done both. You could have asked me to go last year and i would have said hell no. Just because it wasnt my thing and i hadnt tried it, but i didnt bash em. I have friends now who wont go, because its not their thing and they dont bash em and neither do i.

im calling them gay, because well they are, both added nothing but idiotic ignorant shit. Again dont try and grab comparisons where there are none.
July 1, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
Ryon

How many actually went for the music?
July 1, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
JuanBeesknees

I Doubt many went for the music i mean if your local youve probally seen most of these people already
July 1, 2010 @ 03:08 PM
Ryon

Yeah Im probably one of the very few people who went to it that actually just wanted to hear the music. Blah
July 1, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
JuanBeesknees

Yeah Im probably one of the very few people who went to it that actually just wanted to hear the music. Blah

yeah edc came and went this tread should be locked

bye.
July 1, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
hools

^i live out in the AV so i rarely even come to any concerts sad

deadmau5, SHM, kaskade, moby (but missed itsad), basement jaxx, z-trip (also missed), a-trak & trvs, steve aoki (got there too late to see), ETC ETC ETC

fucking love the music. i also i got into the dubstep there but i never know any artists besides like datsik and excision, which i also missed.

anyways, anyone hear about that 15 year old girl dying? i guess she must've OD'd like after or something. when her parents picked her up she immediately had to go to the ER... sad shit.

but i guess now they're trying to close down EDC/all massives or something sad
July 1, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
Ryon

really wanted to see SHM, Kaskade, and Moby :\
but I got to see Bart B More, Dada Life, Afrojack, Laidback Luke, and Boys Noize so that made up for it aha
July 1, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
DennyWins

I was torn between friday and saturday. Sold the friday ticket, went to saturday wishing i went to friday. BLEW MY MIND. Will.i.am, laidback luke, benassi, above and beyond, and armin. had me on a good one all night.

btw, heard deadmau5 sucked. gettin' too cocky?
July 1, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
KALiKUSH

I was torn between friday and saturday. Sold the friday ticket, went to saturday wishing i went to friday. BLEW MY MIND. Will.i.am, laidback luke, benassi, above and beyond, and armin. had me on a good one all night.

btw, heard deadmau5 sucked. gettin' too cocky?

deadmau5 is a good producer not a good live dj. plus, his music is progressive trance or some shit so even the drops aren't as epic as you'd expect normal drops to be.

and whoever said 'who goes to raves for music', who doesn't? first thing most people look for at raves is the LINEUP which tells who plays.. razz
July 2, 2010 @ 04:06 AM
hools

I really loved the deadmau5 set. Maybe cause it was the first time I've seen him live or I'm just really into his music, I didn't think any less of it besides of the about sub-par drops. Still dope doe
July 2, 2010 @ 04:10 AM
cuddlestheshee

I go for the music...

Basement Jaxx, Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, Chuckie, Dada Life, Z-Trip, Armand Van Helden, Kaskade, Jack Beats, A-Trak & Travis Barker.

All in one night.

Sure i took E.
I took one pill.. But would enjoy it without it.

I love electronic dance music. It gives me the good vibes and I can't argue with that.

Although 90% of the guys there are fucking tools.
July 2, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
FearItSelf

me and my homies made the drive down from Portland. Time of my life, shit was so awesome. Already planning next year.

If anyone saw a 6"8 kid in a joy division shirt, that was me. Shit was so awesome
July 2, 2010 @ 04:17 AM
Ryon

and whoever said 'who goes to raves for music', who doesn't? first thing most people look for at raves is the LINEUP which tells who plays.. razz

Most of the people go just cause the music makes them roll good
July 2, 2010 @ 04:34 AM
Technique

Next up, audiotistic cool

cudi, rusko, nero, bassnector, etc.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

July 2, 2010 @ 04:37 AM
hools

^^eeyyy see u dere bro smile
July 2, 2010 @ 04:46 AM
somet

I'll be going to see nosaj thing
July 2, 2010 @ 04:59 AM
cuddlestheshee

I'll be going to see nosaj thing

Drift is fucking killer.
July 2, 2010 @ 07:54 AM
Legit Shit

sorry fellers but
ultra in miami > *

upthefunk

July 2, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
drifter

i didn't go but there are a lot of people who go for the music sometimes... (i think the younger generation who just "got into raves" go for the drugs) ... anywho.. to add to your comment... for some people, its a lot harder staying up for so long dancing and jumping to the good music so i think thats why some people also drop.

i tried going to a rave sober and man, by the middle of it.. i wanted to knock out.. not cuz it was boring but i just couldnt keep dancing lol... for some people, the pill just helps keep you up and also to help enjoy it more than you already do.... if i could go to a rave sober then i'd be happy as is.

for some reason? its a drug that is fucking with your body, I'm not trying to attack but the what you typed made you seem very nonchalant about it and seemed you dont really know what your fucking with.

thats what caused the death of the 15 year old ignorance, thats why people need to get educated and understand the drug, before it gets a huge ban and fucks up these events and parties.

Please login first to reply.