Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 13, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
Eddy.

If you know how to actually smoke a cigarette you get a slight headchange, a small buzz. it's relaxing and is just enjoyable.

this
March 13, 2010 @ 02:28 PM
coonskin

Smoke is fascinating. It is quite fascinating to watch the smoke come out and take its form. The smoke like clouds can form different shapes. Sometimes sitting back alone and taking drags from a cigarette while thinking of nothing - that is relaxing. When you light that first cigarette in the crisp morning air, you get this cracking crisp sound, that is just music to my ears.
March 13, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
faust

Cigarettes and alcohol are literally a perfect combo

this.
March 13, 2010 @ 02:55 PM
hools

^true, the only times i ever smoke are at parties when i'm drunk. it's almost a social thing; bad i know. good thing i quit

oh and for the OP, i started when i was like 12 with a couple friends in the boonies. more out of curiosity than peer pressure
March 13, 2010 @ 03:04 PM
hottikatti

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and I never will

though I do smoke a cigar occasionally
March 13, 2010 @ 03:52 PM
DBCEE

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and I never will

though I do smoke a cigar occasionally

Which is just as bad for you. Same thing with blunts.
March 13, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
DBCEE

cigars are worse for you than cigarettes. Just like Hookah is worse than cigarettes.

zing
March 13, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
ImperiusRex

Smoke is fascinating. It is quite fascinating to watch the smoke come out and take its form. The smoke like clouds can form different shapes. Sometimes sitting back alone and taking drags from a cigarette while thinking of nothing - that is relaxing. When you light that first cigarette in the crisp morning air, you get this cracking crisp sound, that is just music to my ears.

this
March 13, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Koven

"I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind--and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

-Ayn Rand

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 13, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
Jamie Dimon

i started cigs in 7th grade cuz everyone else that was at handball courts had them and they passed it around and yea...

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 13, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
Soul Kitchen

Why and When did you start? summer before junior year of highschool, cause it was relaxing to smoke a stog after smoking some dank

Peer pressure? naw, some of my friends had em but no one cared if i smoked or not

Thought you were cool?
nah

Curiosity? definitely.

And do you regret getting hooked on smoking now?
I'm not hooked. been smoking casually for a few years but i havent bought a pack since january. I usually just get a pack when i feel like it.

smoking isnt that big of a deal, and you're not addicted from smoking your first cigarette; buncha ignorant teenagers in this thread
March 13, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
Joao.

I love how none of the smokers are hooked.
March 13, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
northwest

^
exactly, self denial
March 14, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
Taal

Why and When did you start?- 16, I was fucking wasted and a friend offered me one
Peer pressure?- Yeah that played a role
Thought you were cool?- Not really
Curiosity?- Yeah I was definitely curious to see what it was like

And do you regret getting hooked on smoking now?- No, because 4 years later I'm still not hooked like most people get. I very rarely smoke when I'm sober, but when I'm drunk I can easy run through a pack or 2 in a night. Cigarettes and alcohol are literally a perfect combo

real talk. cool
March 14, 2010 @ 05:40 AM
hottikatti

cigars are worse for you than cigarettes. Just like Hookah is worse than cigarettes.

yeah but its different cause I only smoke a cigar probably once in a month
March 14, 2010 @ 09:04 AM
crook510

27s and Dijarum Blacks from time to time
March 14, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
Ricky07

Used to fuck with 27's and some others for a little bit but this is all I buy now.
Want to quit, been thinking about vaping for awhile but there are so many diff brands to choose from.
March 14, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
fistyourbitch

if you smoke a pack a month then youre not addicted and you shouldnt label yourself as a "smoker". more like you just do it when your with friends or when youre drinking or you just wanna look cool or some shit.
if you were a pack a day smoker and then cut down to 1 pack a month then that would be different.

i smoke a pack every 2 days, trying to cut down though. not the best habit, especially if youre in the medical field
March 15, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
Taal

Man, smoking after a good meal is heaven. cool
March 15, 2010 @ 12:46 PM
skorone

Man, smoking after a good meal is heaven. cool

Yes sir I would have to agree with you . I tried to quit once and the hardest times not to smoke were after a meal and after sex, IMO the 2 best ciggs ever.

And when they are not available or in your face it's really not that hard to quit. Was in jail for 6 months, and since i didn't really see smokes or wasn't able to just go to the store and pick some up it was really easy to quit. Sure i had a craving now and then but was not half as hard to quit as when your on the streets.
March 15, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
Clothes_addict

if you smoke a pack a month then youre not addicted and you shouldnt label yourself as a "smoker". more like you just do it when your with friends or when youre drinking or you just wanna look cool or some shit.
if you were a pack a day smoker and then cut down to 1 pack a month then that would be different.

i smoke a pack every 2 days, trying to cut down though. not the best habit, especially if youre in the medical field

I only smoke when i get stressed out, usually go through a pack a month too. I wouldn't say im addicted either but i dont think that someone who does this shouldnt be called a smoker. Not that i really want to be known as a smoker, but i do infact smoke....

I know what youre saying about the medical thing though. My future father in law gives me shit all the time for smoking because im going to be a surgeon. razz
March 15, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
TH9

I smoke a little socially, a bit more when drunk. Maybe two to three cigs a month without alcohol, like half a pack with. Recently I've been getting into clove cigs, I heard they're illegal in the states? But here in Texas apparently they can still be bought without a problem...
March 15, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
DBCEE

after a meal and after sex.

/thread.
March 15, 2010 @ 01:49 PM
db_cooper

while driving too
March 15, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
blandface

fuck cigs. wood-tipped blacks ftw.
March 15, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
late for dinner

i first started smoking i think around when i was 17 (3 years ago) when i stumbled upon the beautiful cig and beer combo. then the cig and blunt combo. now ill smoke about a pack a week when im at school, but summer time it can be anywhere from a cig a day to a pack a day, all depends.

27s all day. i used to roll my own with one of those roller machines (cartons worth of tobacco + empty tubes = $cool, but i was too lazy to walk down to the tobacco shop one day and started buying packs again. ill probably start again in the summer to save some dough
March 15, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
Eddy.

smoke 1-4 cigs a day until i run out, im pretty damn lazy though so it takes me usually 2-3 weeks before i buy a new pack
March 15, 2010 @ 08:59 PM
dudders

i smoke 27s
March 16, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
Taal

i first started smoking i think around when i was 17 (3 years ago) when i stumbled upon the beautiful cig and beer combo. then the cig and blunt combo. now ill smoke about a pack a week when im at school, but summer time it can be anywhere from a cig a day to a pack a day, all depends.

27s all day. i used to roll my own with one of those roller machines (cartons worth of tobacco + empty tubes = $cool, but i was too lazy to walk down to the tobacco shop one day and started buying packs again. ill probably start again in the summer to save some dough

Yesss cool
March 16, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
Virungă

If I quit when I'm forty do I have a chance over ever recovering my lungs full potential, or is it to late?

Please login first to reply.