Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2009 @ 03:50 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

Alright, first off, you cuntfucks, I'm going to a big ass outdoor concert in a couple of weeks and I need some motherfuckin advice.

My 20 person entourage and I, like every group of teens, wants to slip substances that may be considered illegal, in to the show. It's an all day event, so we'd be bringing a lot of shit if we could. Basically, enough for every person and then some.

This should be a chill gathering. It's a concert of a bunch of underground artists who are definitely down with shit. I'm thinking that we'd be able to get shit through with no problem due to the fact that all of the artists are more than cool with the shit we'd be bringing in.

Please answer the following:

1. If we do try to "smuggle" shit, how hard would it be? Would a simple 'stick it in your sock (no homo) and walk passed the people taking tickets' do the job?

2. I'm assuming if we had premixed alcoholic beverages in bottles, mostly disguised as the bottled beverage, we wouldn't have a problem at all?

3. As I mentioned, these people attending and performing are mad chill, what are the chances of them using drug dogs/faggots patting us down before we go through the gates?

4. Share any similar experiences or more information if you want to, it will most likely be appreciated.

pz
May 4, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
Shanklin

All you need is an gaping asshole...oh wait.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 4, 2009 @ 04:01 PM
KUSH

ur gonna get patted down most liekly unless its a really small venue. you shouldnt really trip cuz securitys corrupt anyways... those dudes will take your shit and an hour later you'll see em selling it or on it
May 4, 2009 @ 04:44 PM
Tommy Boy

Since it's outdoors, have one person stay outside and then throw it over to you guys.
May 4, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
Donatello

just put that snow in your underwear cool
May 4, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
KERNY

no way you are going to get alcohol in unless you lob it over the fence. keep the drugs and stuff out of your pockets caus you will def get patted down...either find a fence spot or put that shit in your underwear or tape it to the inside of your leg.

doubtful any dogs will be there.
May 4, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
Idrum

where the fuck are you guys from?

Around here at every festival/show I've been to they just take your ticket and you go in, no bullshit. At the most they look in your bag to make sure you don't have weapons but even at that the just open it and look in and not search/ make you empty it.
May 4, 2009 @ 05:54 PM
ice grillz

they usually check bags but most likely they will not pat you down unless you look suspicious. as far as weed, shrooms, and cocaine, you can probably take it to your leg, preferably upper thigh area since they pat you down on the outside , not inner part of your legs.

alcohol, they won't let you bring any kind of liquid because they want you to spend $5 on bottled water inside the concert. that's usually how they make extra cash. if you really wanted to i am guessing you can buy a 50 yard garden hose, fill it up with booze, wrap it around your leg and walk in. if they were to pat you down and felt something in your pants, you'd just smile and tell em you have a really big dick.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 4, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
Kingkoor

The only hard thing to get in is liquor. For festivals sports bandage around one thigh with a 5th of Hen, other thigh 1/4 of sour(vacuum packed) and rizzlas. 2-4 Valium Perc Or Vic in coin section of wallet. Just enough for me.
May 4, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
bwssldr

People can give you all of the advice in the world but it doesn't matter since you didn't say what venue this concert is. Each place is different, some places will pat you down all over, some will not, some will confiscate your weed if you smoke it, some will not. O and why would who's performing matter, do you think the artist is going to get off stage and take your blunt, the security handles it.

So go ask someone you know who has been to this place before how it works. If you don't know anyone then that sucks for you.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

May 4, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
Bill B.

Put it in ur underpantz.
May 4, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
HabsFan

Bring your shit the day of the concert to the concert venue...check, look and observe what security at the entrance is doing...If you have a brain, you will know what to do.
May 4, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
PeeWee

Your going to Soundset arent you? They didnt check shit last year, all my friends brought blunts and bowls. Bring your clear liq in a water bottle, and buy a pop to mix or chase there, what have you never been to a Festival before? Food is mad expensive btw, bring cash too.
May 4, 2009 @ 09:19 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

keep the responses coming guys

bump
May 4, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
BitchFunk

Wh3r3 2 kAwP DruG D0gs?!!?11!?
May 4, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
UghItsDave

Get the muskas with the stash pocket yo!
May 4, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
skaeggska

gathering of the vibes festival?
May 4, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

where do you even live?

15 minutes south of Minneapolis

20 person entourage rofl. ur a fucking idiot. it's not that hard to slip shit into a "big ass outdoor concert" regardless if ur gonna get padded down or not. ur going to a concert not gettin on an airplane

yeah motherfucker, 20 person entourage...20 fucking people from my school, who happen to be my friends, are going...what the fuck would you call it?

and, i understand that its not hard to get by a dude patting you down (if that), but my main concern is if theyll have dogs and/or if they saw us lighting up, would they take some major action

settle the fuck down. youre not in the same situation as i am
May 4, 2009 @ 10:45 PM
Soul Kitchen

and, i understand that its not hard to get by a dude patting you down (if that), but my main concern is if theyll have dogs and/or if they saw us lighting up, would they take some major action

theyre not going to have dogs. and its not like theyre real police, its security so its just regular people wearing a shirt saying security, they dont have drug dogs or shit like that.

ive been caught lighting up at a concert before, the worst they do is tell you to put it out and some of them will take it, but thats only at wack ass venues. if this shit is outdoors theyre not gonna give a shit
May 4, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
PeeWee

Are you going to soundset or not faggot? There werent any dogs last year, and no one got patted down last year, people were lighting up all over the place. If you are gonna be in the middle not on the outsides or the back then you will be straight, cool out.
May 4, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
carlsaw

ayo get dat beerbelly. problem solved

May 5, 2009 @ 12:25 AM
Evgraf

yo we are plannin on drinkin in the lot and then just bringin small amounts in, and then like mid-day goin back out to get eats and drink some more......security will prolly be a little bit better since its at canterbury, but if ur not being obnoxious im sure u guys will be fine no doubt

http://cavalieressentials.com/

May 5, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
tapemanpl

don't they sell drinks at festivals? if you're underage and thinking about sneaking in alcohol it might be a problem since at most festivals i've been to you're not allowed to bring bottles of any kind in, as for other items best is to put it into your shoe or sock, security usually checks your bag and pockets. as posted before there is likely NOT going to be any dogs around that's just wack and police are rarely there, and once you get the stuff in you should be good
May 5, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
noob_face

K mang, I have gone to a shit load of concerts.

Every concert I've been to you cannot bring in water bottles because they already know that trick of alcohol in the bottle lol. They will make you dump it or drink it before you get in. I have never seen it happen but if you get really wasted before going in they might not let you in.

I went to a concert once and I had a shirt with a joint on it, they basically took my wallet and scrambled through it and all my pockets just to make sure I had nothing. Every other concert I been to without a drug shirt, they just pat me down to make sure I don't have weapons (like a pat down when getting in a club)

I've also noticed that if you begin to smoke early at concerts, you will usually get kicked out and maybe even arrested of what I have seen. Than at night they usually don't care lol.

I go to a lot of metal concerts.
May 5, 2009 @ 02:50 AM
rimwalka

Get the muskas with the stash pocket yo!

those were the shit... i used to put everything in that pocket

Circa needs to retro those... who gives a shit if muska ain't on circa anymore, just call them something else
May 5, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
owensA

just make sure you roll up when ur in there if ur trying to be real thorough. Most concerts, esp outdoor ones, it wont matter if ur smoking a bowl or not but I'd roll joints just to keep it low key. Buy a hip flask and tie it to ur leg. Weed can go in ur shoe. Really depends on the festival though, some don't give a shit but big corporate events will not let you bring in any form of liquids. I've been to countless concerts and have never seen dogs though...
May 5, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
TR.eat

dude if you & your entourage don't look like these retards :

just put it in your underpants/socks. Doubt you will get checked, exept bags for weapons.

or just do it like this dude : news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/British-Woman-Caught-Smuggling-Drugs-Under-A-Wig-Into-Norway/Article/200807315035408?lpos=World_News_Article_Related_Content_Region_6&lid=ARTICLE_15035408_British_Woman_Caught_Smuggling_Drugs_Under_A_Wig_Into_Norway under a wig is the way

Please login first to reply.